Windows 10: New MICROSOFT AGREEMENT UPDATE Loging in to Microsoft account

Discus and support New MICROSOFT AGREEMENT UPDATE Loging in to Microsoft account in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Does logging onto my computer using my pin the same as logging into my Microsoft account? This is in reference to the new Microsoft Account Agreement... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by ConfusedRZ, Jul 11, 2019.

1. New MICROSOFT AGREEMENT UPDATE Loging in to Microsoft account

Does logging onto my computer using my pin the same as logging into my Microsoft account? This is in reference to the new Microsoft Account Agreement that states "In the Using the Services & Support section, we’ve updated our account activity policy to reflect that you must sign into your Microsoft account at least once in a two-year period to keep it active".I have tried using the MS assistant to get help using Chat or a call back and can't get either option to work.

:)

ConfusedRZ, Jul 11, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Microsoft Services Agreement and Privacy Statement Update

Source: Microsoft Services Agreement FAQ

Brink, Jul 11, 2019
  3. Microsoft, Facebook Announce Patent Agreement

Microsoft Corp. and Facebook announced today a definitive agreement under which Microsoft will assign to Facebook the right to purchase a portion of the patent portfolio it recently agreed to acquire from AOL Inc. Facebook has agreed to purchase this portion for $550 million in cash.

In the initial AOL auction, Microsoft secured the ability to own or assign approximately 925 U.S. patents and patent applications plus a license to AOL's remaining patent portfolio, which contains approximately 300 additional patents that were not for sale. As a result of today's agreement, Facebook will obtain ownership of approximately 650 AOL patents and patent applications, plus a license to the AOL patents and applications that Microsoft will purchase and own.

Upon closing of this transaction with Facebook, Microsoft will retain ownership of approximately 275 AOL patents and applications; a license to the approximately 650 AOL patents and applications that will now be owned by Facebook; and a license to approximately 300 patents that AOL did not sell in its auction.

"Today's agreement with Facebook enables us to recoup over half of our costs while achieving our goals from the AOL auction," said Brad Smith, executive vice president and general counsel, Microsoft. "As we said earlier this month, we had submitted the winning AOL bid in order to obtain a durable license to the full AOL portfolio and ownership of certain patents that complement our existing portfolio."

"Today's agreement with Microsoft represents an important acquisition for Facebook," said Ted Ullyot, general counsel, Facebook. "This is another significant step in our ongoing process of building an intellectual property portfolio to protect Facebook's interests over the long term." The parties are evaluating the accounting treatment for these transactions. These transactions are also subject to customary closing conditions, including clearance under the Hart-Scott-Rodino Antitrust Improvements Act of 1976, as amended.

Cristian_25H, Jul 11, 2019
  4. New MICROSOFT AGREEMENT UPDATE Loging in to Microsoft account

How to replace old Microsoft Account with a new Microsoft Account

Hi Hitendra,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community. I understand your concern and I am glad to assist you.

I would suggest you to switch your Microsoft account to a Local account first and then switch back with a new Microsoft account. Please refer to the following steps:

Step 1:

• Type Manage your accounts
      in the search bar and click on it
    • Click on "sign in with a local account instead"
    • Press next and complete the process.
    • If you do not have a local account, leave the credentials blank and proceed.

Step 2: Now, on the newly converted Local account, follow these steps to add a new MSA.

1. In the Start search, type "Manage your accounts" and press Enter.

2. Choose 'Accounts'.

3. Click on "sign in with a local account instead"

4. Enter the Microsoft account ID and Password and click Next.

Hope this post helps. Get back to us for further queries. We are happy to help!

Joy Kemprai, Jul 11, 2019
Thema:

New MICROSOFT AGREEMENT UPDATE Loging in to Microsoft account

1. New MICROSOFT AGREEMENT UPDATE Loging in to Microsoft account - Similar Threads - MICROSOFT AGREEMENT UPDATE

2. Microsoft Service Agreement !

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Service Agreement !: I am just wondering ! I am running Windows 10 21H2 and I am trying to digest the new Microsoft service agreement. I use my own Microsoft office 2019 and use most apps out of the "store". Like a lot of people I use CCLEANER AND MALWAREBYTES and one or two third party apps, so...
  3. Microsoft Service Agreement !

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Service Agreement !: I am just wondering ! I am running Windows 10 21H2 and I am trying to digest the new Microsoft service agreement. I use my own Microsoft office 2019 and use most apps out of the "store". Like a lot of people I use CCLEANER AND MALWAREBYTES and one or two third party apps, so...
  4. Microsoft Service Agreement !

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. microsoft agreement

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    microsoft agreement: How do I update Microsoft agreement https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-agreement/e8a32586-da02-4ee9-a891-3701bcf51049"
  6. Updated Microsoft Store App Developer Agreement: New Revenue Share

in Windows 10 News
    Updated Microsoft Store App Developer Agreement: New Revenue Share: As of March 5th, the Microsoft Store team has updated the Microsoft Store App Developer Agreement(ADA). The next time you log into your Partner Center dashboard, you or someone with an administrative role on your account will be prompted to reaccept the ADA before you can...
  7. Microsoft service agreement

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft service agreement: Just had the email from MS re the service agreement. What they don't clearly state is what they support free and what do I have to pay for. For example a recent windows update trashed my PC and I contacted MS support to resolve this, they said I would have to pay! It was...
  8. Changes to Microsoft Services Agreement

in Windows 10 News
    Changes to Microsoft Services Agreement: Your Services Agreement made clearer You’re receiving this email because we are updating the Microsoft Services Agreement, which applies to one or more Microsoft products or services you use. We’re making these updates to clarify our terms and ensure that they remain...
  9. Microsoft Services Agreement and Privacy Statement Update

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Services Agreement and Privacy Statement Update: You’re receiving this email because we are updating the Microsoft Services Agreement, which applies to one or more Microsoft products or services you use. We’re making these updates to clarify our terms and ensure that they remain transparent for you, as well as to cover...
  10. New policy and guidance for Microsoft Enterprise Agreement customers

in Windows 10 News
    New policy and guidance for Microsoft Enterprise Agreement customers: Today, we’re announcing another significant step in the transformation of Microsoft volume licensing to make it easier for customers and partners to do business with us. Beginning on July 1, 2016, the minimum Enterprise Agreement (EA) commitment for commercial customers...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. new computer with windows 10 upgrade agreement