Windows 10: New Microsoft Azure training and discounted certifications

Discus and support New Microsoft Azure training and discounted certifications in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; As I recently discussed in my Top Cloud Myths of 2016 blog post, the use of cloud technology has become mainstream. Over 90% of the Fortune 500... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Dec 5, 2016.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

New Microsoft Azure training and discounted certifications

Source: New Microsoft Azure training and discounted certifications | Blog | Microsoft Azure

:)

Brink, Dec 5, 2016

2. Windows 10 Enterprise

Did Microsoft had any brief training courses on Window 10 Pro configuration and setup?

I seen for office azure and lots of other MS products in MVA, but not for Windows 10 Pro.

Shibu Varughese, Dec 5, 2016
  3. JimWynne Win User
    Windows 10 - what can do better?

There is no such title as "Microsoft Trained Certification Programmer." There are a lot of different Microsoft certification programs, but "Certification Programmer" isn't one of them, and your Google search terms bear this out. If I'm wrong, give me
    a specific link.

JimWynne, Dec 5, 2016
Thema:

New Microsoft Azure training and discounted certifications

1. New Microsoft Azure training and discounted certifications - Similar Threads - Microsoft Azure training

2. Discount Coupon for Microsoft Azure Fundamentals.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Discount Coupon for Microsoft Azure Fundamentals.: Hi teamI have completed the training of Microsoft Azure Fundamentals on 17th and 18th January but haven't received any Discount coupon but received a mail which says thankyou for attending Azure Fundamentals from Microsoft Learn.So can you please help me out with the discount...
  3. Discount Coupon for Microsoft Azure Fundamentals.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Discount Coupon for Microsoft Azure Fundamentals.: Hi teamI have completed the training of Microsoft Azure Fundamentals on 17th and 18th January but haven't received any Discount coupon but received a mail which says thankyou for attending Azure Fundamentals from Microsoft Learn.So can you please help me out with the discount...
  4. Training and certifications

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Training and certifications: I need help with training and certifications. I would like some guidance on where to begin and what my best options are. I have been to the support page and cannot find out how to talk to someone. Any help would be appreciated. Thank You...
  5. Training and certifications

Training and certifications: I need help with training and certifications. I would like some guidance on where to begin and what my best options are. I have been to the support page and cannot find out how to talk to someone. Any help would be appreciated. Thank You...
  6. Didnt recieve my voucher for certification after the microsoft azure virtual training

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Didnt recieve my voucher for certification after the microsoft azure virtual training: My name is Sukanya Yerrabati. I have completed the Microsoft Azure Fundamentals virtual training conducted on 13-09-2023 and 14-09-2023 but didnt receive any voucher for the certification exam. Can you please look into this problem ?...
  7. Didnt recieve my voucher for certification after the microsoft azure virtual training

Didnt recieve my voucher for certification after the microsoft azure virtual training: My name is Sukanya Yerrabati. I have completed the Microsoft Azure Fundamentals virtual training conducted on 13-09-2023 and 14-09-2023 but didnt receive any voucher for the certification exam. Can you please look into this problem ?...
  8. microsoft azure fundamental certification

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft azure fundamental certification: i took my azure fundamental certification exam via pearson vue on the 28/02/2023 and passed. Unfortunately i have been unable to see my certificate in my profile on microsoft learn. pls kindly assist me. certificate id is 994613432...
  9. microsoft azure fundamental certification

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    microsoft azure fundamental certification: i took my azure fundamental certification exam via pearson vue on the 28/02/2023 and passed. Unfortunately i have been unable to see my certificate in my profile on microsoft learn. pls kindly assist me. certificate id is 994613432...
  10. Cannot link account for Microsoft Certification Discount

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot link account for Microsoft Certification Discount: Hi, I just completed the Azure 900 fundamentals virtual training session and I cannot get my discount. I completed the training on my organization email and am trying to link my personal email to this account so I can take the exam for free on my personal machine outside of...