Windows 10: New Microsoft Bluetooth® Ergonomic Mouse

Discus and support New Microsoft Bluetooth® Ergonomic Mouse in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi there!I've recently bought the abovementioned mouse, which is btw. superb for my needs, and I'd like to know if it goes to sleep automatically when... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Robert Leko, Nov 27, 2021.

1. New Microsoft Bluetooth® Ergonomic Mouse

Hi there!I've recently bought the abovementioned mouse, which is btw. superb for my needs, and I'd like to know if it goes to sleep automatically when idle to save power both laptop and mouse power.I couldn't find any specific setting option in the Microsoft Mouse And Keyboard Centre Software, so I thought I'd make adjustments in the device manager under mice and other pointing devices, Microsoft Bluetooth Ergonomic Mouse, power management, but the 'allow the computer to turn off this device to save power' is greyed out.So my question would be if it is set by default to be turned off by Wind

:)

Robert Leko, Nov 27, 2021

2. Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard, Mouse and Numeric keypad

I had a set of the above ie Microsoft Sculpt ergonomic keyboard, moue and numeric keypad which all worked fine until I broke the bluetooth receiver.

I bought a universal bluetooth receiver but it didn't work and so I returned it.

I ended up buying a new keyboard on its own with a bluetooth receiver. It didn't come with the numeric keypad or mouse.

I've been trying to connect up my old mouse and numeric keypad to the new bluetooth receiver but with no joy.

I have followed various steps suggested when I have searched for the solution, including uninstalling and reinstalling the drivers etc.

My computer is not finding the mouse.

How can I pair up my old mouse and numeric keypad with the new keyboard and receiver?

Thank you

Modified title from: Mobile Devices / Accessories / Other

RebeccaSegal, Nov 27, 2021
  3. New Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse

My previous Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse has the rubber on the side coming off. Purchased a new mouse, same kind. Now the new mouse works fine but now the Sculpt Ergonomic keyboard is not working. Will the new ergonomic mouse work with my 'old'
    ergonomic keyboard? If so, what do I need to do?

Thanks.

DondreiaJohnson, Nov 27, 2021
  4. Aaron_Sum Win User

New Microsoft Bluetooth® Ergonomic Mouse

Microsoft Ergonomic Sculpt Mouse - Quick Movements Cause Incorrect Movements

Hi,

Thank you for posting to Microsoft Community.

Please confirm the following things for me.

1. What is the make and model of your system?
    2. Was there any major change on your system prior to which you were able to use the mouse without any issues?
    3. Does the issue with the mouse occur when it is used on a different system?

I would suggest you to update the driver for your mouse under ‘Mice and other pointing devices’. You can follow the steps in this article on ‘Update
    drivers in Windows 10
    ’ and uninstall the mouse driver.

Please visit this link to download and install the driver for your ‘Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse’.
    Kindly restart the system and check if this worked out for you.

Hope it helps.

Aaron Summith

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Aaron_Sum, Nov 27, 2021
Thema:

New Microsoft Bluetooth® Ergonomic Mouse

1. New Microsoft Bluetooth® Ergonomic Mouse - Similar Threads - Microsoft Bluetooth® Ergonomic

2. Microsoft Bluetooth® Ergonomic Mouse is dead.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Bluetooth® Ergonomic Mouse is dead.: My Microsoft Bluetooth Ergonomic Mouse is dead and I am unable to find a charger for it. I see online it mentions it has batteries; however, I do not see where I could take a cover off for replacement. Is it actually re-chargeable? I see a port in the front of the mouse. What...
  3. Microsoft Bluetooth® Ergonomic Mouse is dead.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Bluetooth® Ergonomic Mouse is dead.: My Microsoft Bluetooth Ergonomic Mouse is dead and I am unable to find a charger for it. I see online it mentions it has batteries; however, I do not see where I could take a cover off for replacement. Is it actually re-chargeable? I see a port in the front of the mouse. What...
  4. Microsoft Bluetooth Ergonomic Mouse buttons not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Bluetooth Ergonomic Mouse buttons not working: Can some please help me out I have a Microsoft Bluetooth Ergonomic Mouse the buttons do not work but the wheel works the curser moves around. I have tried 6 different ways on trying to fix this issue please help. I am running windows 11 and bluetooth is 5.2. Thanks...
  5. Microsoft Bluetooth Ergonomic Mouse buttons not working

Microsoft Bluetooth Ergonomic Mouse buttons not working: Can some please help me out I have a Microsoft Bluetooth Ergonomic Mouse the buttons do not work but the wheel works the curser moves around. I have tried 6 different ways on trying to fix this issue please help. I am running windows 11 and bluetooth is 5.2. Thanks...
  6. Problem with Microsoft ergonomic Bluetooth mouse

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with Microsoft ergonomic Bluetooth mouse: So I have recently bought a Microsoft ergonomic Bluetooth mouse, and the pointer feels jerky most of the time but eventually recovers for a short period, I found out that the polling rate is very inconsistent dropping under 50hz, I tried every single solution, but nothing...
  7. Problem with Microsoft ergonomic Bluetooth mouse

Problem with Microsoft ergonomic Bluetooth mouse: So I have recently bought a Microsoft ergonomic Bluetooth mouse, and the pointer feels jerky most of the time but eventually recovers for a short period, I found out that the polling rate is very inconsistent dropping under 50hz, I tried every single solution, but nothing...
  8. Microsoft Ergonomic Mouse

Microsoft Ergonomic Mouse: So my ergonomic mouse after it goes in sleep mood to save battery when i don’t use it for a period of time, IT STOPS WORKING like at all. The only solution that work it’s to restart my laptop. I don’t think this should be happening to a brand new mouse:...
  9. New Microsoft Bluetooth® Ergonomic Mouse

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New Microsoft Bluetooth® Ergonomic Mouse: Hi there!I've recently bought the abovementioned mouse, which is btw. superb for my needs, and I'd like to know if it goes to sleep automatically when idle to save power both laptop and mouse power.I couldn't find any specific setting option in the Microsoft Mouse And...
  10. Microsoft Bluetooth Mouse 3600®

Microsoft Bluetooth Mouse 3600®: Hello fellows, I have mouse type Bluetooth Mobile 3600. This mouse has a 4-way scroll wheel, but I can´t set functions when the wheel goes right or left (I would like to use it as back and forward in the browser). In Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center application is only...