Windows 10: New Microsoft Edge app 42.0.0.2529 version for Android - September 27

Discus and support New Microsoft Edge app 42.0.0.2529 version for Android - September 27 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Microsoft Edge, now available on Android, creates one continuous browsing experience for Windows 10 users across their devices. Content and data sync... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Sep 28, 2018.

1. Brink Win User

New Microsoft Edge app 42.0.0.2529 version for Android - September 27

Source: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...microsoft.emmx

:)

Brink, Sep 28, 2018
  2. mrbrimi Win User

Edge keeps changing ChangeUnitGenerationNeeded "0"

My favorites stopped syncing so I read the Tutorial How to Turn On or Off Sync Favorites and Reading List in Microsoft Edge in Windows 10.

I ran the reg file to turn on syncing. Gave it time but nothing happened. So I went into the registry and found that ChangeUnitGenerationNeeded was set to "0". Changed it manually to "1". Launched Edge. Went back into registry and found ChangeUnitGenerationNeeded reset to "0". Went through this a number of times using the reg file and/or manual change.

Every time I launch Edge the entry is reset to "0".

Any suggestions welcomed. Thanks

mrbrimi, Sep 28, 2018
  3. Brink Win User
    Microsoft Edge now available for iOS and Android

Source: Microsoft Edge now available for iOS and Android - Windows Blog

Brink, Sep 28, 2018
  4. Pinscher Win User

Raid 0 help

Hi all, I've followed the IRST raid installation directions and I have created myself a Raid 0 volume. Rapid storage confirms my successful migration from a system disc to a raid 0 array. I'm also able to select it as my boot device in BIOS, but what I don't understand is why it is not listed in my Drives under my computer

In fact, my computer still lists my original C: drive with the original capacity. I feel as if I've miss an important step here and I'm unsure how to proceed.

Pinscher, Sep 28, 2018
Thema:

1. New Microsoft Edge app 42.0.0.2529 version for Android - September 27 - Similar Threads - Microsoft Edge app

2. New Microsoft Edge app version released for Android and iOS - Oct. 27

in Windows 10 News
    New Microsoft Edge app version released for Android and iOS - Oct. 27: Microsoft Edge for Android: Introducing the new Microsoft Edge . It’s time to expect more. More privacy. More control. More productivity. More value. Browse anywhere with one continuous experience from your phone to your computer and other signed-in devices....
  3. New Microsoft Edge app version released for Android and iOS - March 27

in Windows 10 News
    New Microsoft Edge app version released for Android and iOS - March 27: Microsoft Edge for Android: Microsoft Edge is the fast, safe web browser that gives you one continuous browsing experience from your Android phone to your Windows 10 device. Once you’ve linked your phone, your stuff will sync in the background, so you can browse...
  4. New Microsoft Edge app version released for Android and iOS - Feb. 27

in Windows 10 News
    New Microsoft Edge app version released for Android and iOS - Feb. 27: Microsoft Edge for Android: Microsoft Edge is the fast, safe web browser that gives you one continuous browsing experience from your Android phone to your Windows 10 device. Once you’ve linked your phone, your stuff will sync in the background, so you can browse...
  5. New Microsoft To-Do app version for Android - September 27

in Windows 10 News
    New Microsoft To-Do app version for Android - September 27: Microsoft To-Do is a simple and intelligent to-do list that makes it easy to plan your day. Whether it’s for work, school or home, To-Do will help you to increase your productivity and decrease your stress levels. It combines intelligent technology and beautiful design to...
  6. New Microsoft Edge app version released for Android - September 19

in Windows 10 News
    New Microsoft Edge app version released for Android - September 19: Microsoft Edge is the fast, safe web browser that gives you one continuous browsing experience from your Android phone to your Windows 10 device. Once you’ve linked your phone, your stuff will sync in the background, so you can browse wherever you like without skipping a...
  7. New Microsoft Edge app 42.0.2.3773 version for Android - June 27

in Windows 10 News
    New Microsoft Edge app 42.0.2.3773 version for Android - June 27: Microsoft Edge is the fast, safe web browser that gives you one continuous browsing experience from your Android phone to your Windows 10 device. Once you’ve linked your phone, your stuff will sync in the background, so you can browse wherever you like without skipping a...
  8. New Microsoft Edge app 42.0.2.3333 version for Android - February 27

in Windows 10 News
    New Microsoft Edge app 42.0.2.3333 version for Android - February 27: Microsoft Edge is the fast, safe web browser that gives you one continuous browsing experience from your Android phone to your Windows 10 device. Once you’ve linked your phone, your stuff will sync in the background, so you can browse wherever you like without skipping a...
  9. New Microsoft Edge app 42.0.0.2549 version for Android - September 30

in Windows 10 News
    New Microsoft Edge app 42.0.0.2549 version for Android - September 30: Microsoft Edge, now available on Android, creates one continuous browsing experience for Windows 10 users across their devices. Content and data sync seamlessly in the background, so users can browse across devices, without skipping a beat. Familiar Microsoft Edge features...
  10. New Microsoft Edge app 42.0.0.2314 version for Android - September 14

in Windows 10 News
    New Microsoft Edge app 42.0.0.2314 version for Android - September 14: Microsoft Edge, now available on Android, creates one continuous browsing experience for Windows 10 users across their devices. Content and data sync seamlessly in the background, so users can browse across devices, without skipping a beat. Familiar Microsoft Edge features...