Windows 10: New Microsoft Edge logo

Discus and support New Microsoft Edge logo in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Microsoft has a new logo for its Edge browser, and the new logo is…something. What you see above is the brand new logo for Microsoft Edge, which will... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Nov 2, 2019.

1. Brink Win User

New Microsoft Edge logo

Read more:
    See also: Microsoft Edge Insider preview builds are now ready for you to try

:)

Brink, Nov 2, 2019
  2. Wynona Win User

Microsoft Edge Logo

I just found the Microsoft Edge's (Project Spartan) new logo!

New Microsoft Edge logo [​IMG]

Someone at PC World said it looks like IE with a mohawk. I think it looks like IE with a mohawk laughing at the new Edge logo. New Microsoft Edge logo :)

Wynona, Nov 2, 2019
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Nov 2, 2019
  4. Dude Win User

New Microsoft Edge logo

Microsoft Edge Logo

That is cool

Dude, Nov 2, 2019
Thema:

New Microsoft Edge logo

1. New Microsoft Edge logo - Similar Threads - Microsoft Edge logo

2. NEW MICROSOFT EDGE

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    NEW MICROSOFT EDGE: When I was helped with installing the new Microsoft Edge browser, I was given the option of using an existing e-mail account and unfortunately I chose my secondary e-mail account accidentally and not my main e-mail account which I obviously wish to use. Unfortunately I have...
  3. the new Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    the new Microsoft Edge: After downloading the new Microsoft Edge I have no sound whenever I'm on a website which use audio; videos, music, News videos no sound but, only when using Edge browser. Internet explorer browser still works fine, how do you fix this?...
  4. New Microsoft Edge?

in Windows 10 Customization
    New Microsoft Edge?: How do I access my email in New Microsoft Edge? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/new-microsoft-edge/609e36ef-8fa0-4e20-8fbc-9d9373c327fa
  5. The New Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    The New Microsoft Edge: Hi, I have downloaded the New Microsoft Edge, but keep getting a message that I need to download it......I DID have a page where I was putting in all my info to set it up, but now I can't find it....... Any suggestions.??...
  6. Microsoft Edge new logo

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft Edge new logo: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/welogique [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ds6kjb/microsoft_edge_new_logo/
  7. Microsoft Edge gets a new logo and built-in Surfing game

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Edge gets a new logo and built-in Surfing game: We’ve already seen new icons for Groove Music, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Camera and other Windows 10 apps. Microsoft’s Chromium-based Edge browser is also getting a new icon that no longer looks like the Internet Explorer and classic Edge browser. Microsoft Edge’s new logo...
  8. Microsoft Unveils New Edge Browser Logo That No Longer Looks Like IE

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Unveils New Edge Browser Logo That No Longer Looks Like IE: Microsoft Unveils New Edge Browser Logo That No Longer Looks Like IE Microsoft is refreshing the logo for its Chromium-based Edge browser. The software giant originally unveiled its Edge icon more than four years ago, and it’s fair to say it was a logo that clinged to the...
  9. Edge logo on screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Edge logo on screen: I have an annoying edge logo on my screen, about 1inch square which is in front of everything on the screen. There is also a smaller grey square overlapping it with a red circle and a diagonal red bar. How can I get rid of it. I do not use Edge and would be happy to uninstall...
  10. Microsoft Edge Logo

in Browsers and Email
    Microsoft Edge Logo: I just found the Microsoft Edge's (Project Spartan) new logo! [img] Someone at PC World said it looks like IE with a mohawk. I think it looks like IE with a mohawk laughing at the new Edge logo. *Smile 5926

Users found this page by searching for:

1. new microsoft browser logo for windows 10

2. how to get new edge logo

3. windows 10 newest edge logo

4. New Edge browser logo,
  5. edge new logo