Windows 10: New Microsoft Family features across devices and platforms

Discus and support New Microsoft Family features across devices and platforms in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; We live in a time of both great opportunity and great responsibility. Our children have access to more information, entertainment and more ways to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, May 31, 2018.

1. Brink Win User

New Microsoft Family features across devices and platforms

Source: Microsoft gives parents peace of mind with new family features across devices - Windows Experience Blog

:)

Brink, May 31, 2018
Thema:

New Microsoft Family features across devices and platforms

1. New Microsoft Family features across devices and platforms - Similar Threads - Microsoft Family features

2. Microsoft family feature

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft family feature: I "used" the Microsoft family feature for about 5 years. I saw reports how long my children were on the internet, screen time, open apps, some time statistics, but every time I needed to fix some security issues, log in/log out on a random family member computer, enter a...
  3. Microsoft Autofill password capabilities across devices and platforms

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Autofill password capabilities across devices and platforms: At Microsoft, we are committed to building products that add to your peace of mind by letting you securely access what you care about, wherever you are. Millions trust us daily to access documents, mails, chats and so much more both on phones and PCs. An area where customers...
  4. Microsoft launches new Microsoft Teams Features by Platform site

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft launches new Microsoft Teams Features by Platform site: Teachers asked, we listened Ear We just launched a new page that shows all of the Teams features across each platform and category! Teams features by platform | Microsoft Support Tweet — Twitter API (@user) View on Twitter 164633
  5. Microsoft Family Feature

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Family Feature: Microsoft Family Features is disabled however it is saying that chrome is restricted by Microsoft Family Features. I've turned it on and off but it doesn't work. I can only use chrome if I add 3 hours to my usage time....
  6. Microsoft Family Features

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Microsoft Family Features: I’ve has my laptop for a number of years. When I first got it, my father had put it on the family microsoft group, just so that he could see and manage my applications and screen time. Well, fast forward, and my dad has passed away, leading me to live with my mom. Now, my dad...
  7. Microsoft family features!?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Microsoft family features!?: I don’t understand, all I want to do is instal chrome on my pc. And it says i need permission. I clicked it and it said “Request Sent” But then, I checked my Parents email and nothing was there, We dont even have a microsoft app that has to deal with “add a family” I really...
  8. Announcing new version of Microsoft To Do app across all platforms

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing new version of Microsoft To Do app across all platforms: When Wunderlist became part of the Microsoft family, our mission was to bring the delightful, simple, and elegant daily task experience and build it into Microsoft’s intelligent, interconnected, and security-centric ecosystem to create a new app—Microsoft To Do. Today, we’re...
  9. Microsoft Family Features.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft Family Features.: it's simple. all I want to know is how to uninstall Microsoft Family Features because it is blocking me from using Google Chrome. it shouldn't be connected to Google Chrome so I don't know what to do....
  10. Microsoft Family Features

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft Family Features: When I try to open Google Chrome I get the following window. Not sure why I am getting this, I am to my knowledge the only user of the account and I am administrator. When I searched IE for answers I found that if I go to Control Panel, System and Security>Allow an app...