Windows 10: New Microsoft flagship phone spotted on GFXBench

Discus and support New Microsoft flagship phone spotted on GFXBench in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; A new Microsoft flagship phone has shown up in GFXBench. The device is code named RM-1162. The mysterious device sports a Snapdragon 820 chipset and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Feb 22, 2016.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

New Microsoft flagship phone spotted on GFXBench

Read more: New Microsoft flagship phone spotted on GFXBench

:)

Brink, Feb 22, 2016
  2. ethynhunt Win User

Nokia 1520 white spots on screen Is there any solution already?

:crying: same thing is happening in my phone on top right quadrant....! thier is white spot..!

I have visited the nearest NOKIA care...! they are saying its not a problem.

but as far as I have seen it is happening with all...!

I have requested for repair or replacement but the service dont even have knowledge of thier own product.

first time I felt nokia is doing pethatic support.where should I go for justice because 40k is big for this white spot

phone is a flagship model and premium in specs and brand new 3 months phone with battery drian;white spot and heating sudden even phone not in use,,,,!

ethynhunt, Feb 22, 2016
  3. Ayz116 Win User
    New Microsoft Mobile Flagship

So Any news on the new phone? is there like a thread for the team to hear out their consumers like you did with windows 10?

I've fell in love with the Microsoft Mobile OS not mentioning the bugs that kept popping up every now and then XD, I'm talking about the user interface and not having the lagging issue like I've faced with Android and iPhones "given that you don't change
    it every year" and the amazing battery life I mean that should be a focus, my Lumia 950 ran 1 day and 11 hours on a single charge with heavy usage including gaming Wi-Fi and Bluetooth, that being said from what I've seen the biggest weakness was proper marketing
    and the APP STORE omg the app store was so bad at one point I tried searching for angery birds to find it on the 4th page I mean come on, the best apps I've seen where probably the ones made by Microsoft.

so I'm just speaking out loud here but I think the main focus should be the app developers, you get them in and you should have a good start of apps during launch.

iPhone 7 /7 Plus with the no headphone jack issue "which I don't mind as I don't use headphones"

Samsung Note 7 exploding in yo face and what not...

Now would be a good time to rise up and show them what Microsoft can do.

Also marketing wise maybe hit up on some youtubers send them some stuff, like unbox therapy, should be a unique unboxing of

course New Microsoft flagship phone spotted on GFXBench :)

Please please please get it right, I want my Microsoft phone QQ

I know I'm no expert I just wanted to speak my mind and hopefully be helpful with my comment coz I really want Microsoft to win this mobile war.

Ayz116, Feb 22, 2016
Thema:

New Microsoft flagship phone spotted on GFXBench

1. New Microsoft flagship phone spotted on GFXBench - Similar Threads - Microsoft flagship phone

2. Microsoft Authenticator New Phone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Authenticator New Phone: Hello !!I currently have the ms authenticator app personal ms account on my android phone and works as it should, but in a few weeks i will buy a new phone to upgrade my current one.I'm not sure how to do the recovery on my new phone. This article says:"Adding Authenticator...
  3. Microsoft Authenticator New Phone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Authenticator New Phone: Hello !!I currently have the ms authenticator app personal ms account on my android phone and works as it should, but in a few weeks i will buy a new phone to upgrade my current one.I'm not sure how to do the recovery on my new phone. This article says:"Adding Authenticator...
  4. Adding 2007 Microsoft Office to new HP Flagship 2023 laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Adding 2007 Microsoft Office to new HP Flagship 2023 laptop: The laptop is HP Flagship purchased this summer. I cannot install my personal Microsoft Office 2007. I've installed it on all of my laptops since 2007. HP tells me it is a third party product. I don't understand. It is MS. If I go out of Windows S, will it accept my KEY...
  5. Adding 2007 Microsoft Office to new HP Flagship 2023 laptop

Adding 2007 Microsoft Office to new HP Flagship 2023 laptop: The laptop is HP Flagship purchased this summer. I cannot install my personal Microsoft Office 2007. I've installed it on all of my laptops since 2007. HP tells me it is a third party product. I don't understand. It is MS. If I go out of Windows S, will it accept my KEY...
  6. Microsoft photo spot fix

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft photo spot fix: Not happy with this unannounced change to photo editor with out spot fix !. How to restore or download the previous photo editor With Spot Fix On Window 11 ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-photo-spot-fix/0db6e2dc-ae35-47c1-b8d8-6611c97fede4
  7. Microsoft photo spot fix

Microsoft photo spot fix: Not happy with this unannounced change to photo editor with out spot fix !. How to restore or download the previous photo editor With Spot Fix On Window 11 ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-photo-spot-fix/0db6e2dc-ae35-47c1-b8d8-6611c97fede4
  8. Flagship Android phones hacked to run full Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Flagship Android phones hacked to run full Windows 10: Back in 2017, Microsoft introduced a version of Windows 10 for devices powered by ARM chips. Microsoft is actively developing Windows 10 on ARM and the company recently launched its own Surface product with this OS. Developers have been fiddling with Windows 10 on ARM for...
  9. Microsoft reveals secrets of flagship Windows Phone it killed off

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft reveals secrets of flagship Windows Phone it killed off: Windows Phone fans can now add a new file to their memories of what could have been if Microsoft hadn't scrapped its Nokia smartphone ambitions. Microsoft in mid-2014 – when Apple iPhone sales were beating Wall Street expectations and current Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella...
  10. Microsoft reaffirms commitment to Windows Mobile: new flagships on way

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft reaffirms commitment to Windows Mobile: new flagships on way: When Satya Nadella announced that Microsoft would be writing down the Nokia assets that they purchased and changing up the strategy for building phones, there was quite a bit of 'jumping to conclusion' that Windows Phone was dead. But, for the astute reader who checked out...