Windows 10: New Microsoft Game Stack for game developers

Discus and support New Microsoft Game Stack for game developers in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Microsoft is built on the belief of empowering people and organizations to achieve more – it is the DNA of our company. Today we are... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Mar 14, 2019.

1. Brink Win User

New Microsoft Game Stack for game developers

Source: Achieve more with Microsoft Game Stack | Blog | Microsoft Azure

Tweet

— Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter

:)

Brink, Mar 14, 2019
  2. Ariel Acu Win User

microsoft ultimate word games

Hi anneChilelli,

We're glad that you love playing Microsoft Word games on your computer. Currently, there's no update yet from the game developer about when they will release a new challenge, mission or games for it. However, rest assured that it will be provided in the
    upcoming updates for the game. You can share this concern to our Microsoft team as your feedback so that we could have this reach to the game developer by using the Feedback Hub on Windows 10.
    The Feedback Hub app lets you tell Microsoft about any problems you run into while using Windows 10 and send suggestions to help us improve your Windows experience. Sending a suggestion or reporting a problem can be
    as easy as finding feedback similar to yours and upvoting it.

To add a new feedback you may follow the steps below:

1. Select Add new feedback next to the search bar.
    2. Tell us whether you’re sending a problem or suggestion.
    3. In the Summarize your issue box, provide a concise but clear title for your problem or suggestion.
    4. In the Give us more detail (optional) box, you can give us more specific information, like how you encountered the problem.
    5. Select a category that corresponds to your feedback. For example, if your printer stopped working, you’d select
      Hardware, Devices, and Drivers.
    6. Select a subcategory—like Print for problems with printing.
    7. (Optional) Step through the problem while capturing the steps so we can see what happened.
    8. (Optional) Send a screenshot to help show the problem.
    9. When you’re satisfied with your feedback, select
      Submit

Let us know if you need further assistance. We'd be glad to further assist you.

Ariel Acu, Mar 14, 2019
  3. SreeshaK Win User
    Game Development

Currently im doing my B.Tech in Computer Science. And i'm interested in creating games and want to be a game developer. Can anyone suggest me how to start and the stuffs that i need to learn.

SreeshaK, Mar 14, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Microsoft Readies for Game Developers Conference (GDC) 2018

Source: Microsoft Readies for GDC 2018 - Xbox Wire

Brink, Mar 14, 2019
Thema:

1. New Microsoft Game Stack for game developers - Similar Threads - Microsoft Game Stack

2. I downloaded a game through steam and the error "A new guard for the stack cannot be...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I downloaded a game through steam and the error "A new guard for the stack cannot be...: I am running on 16gb ram 3200mhz with a Nvidia GTX 1650, I updated everything., I have checked my RAM and its not the issue, I added a screenshot so you can see the issue...
  3. How is Gaming Software Developed?

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    How is Gaming Software Developed?: So, you’re a gamer who spends hours upon hours playing your favorite games every week. Your day only feels complete if you’ve managed to snatch away a few minutes to fight your way out of an ambush, learn a new magic skill like developing gaming software, plant a new crop, or...
  4. Is it possible to work with Linux as a game developer?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Is it possible to work with Linux as a game developer?: Is it possible to work with Linux as a game developer? And live on it? Are there game developers who work with Linux and then publish the games on Windows? Kann man als Spieleentwickler mit Linux arbeiten?
  5. Watch Google for Games Developer Summit

in Windows 10 News
    Watch Google for Games Developer Summit: Google for Games Developer Summit Keynote. Game Developers Conference is one of our most anticipated times of the year to connect with the gaming industry and share our latest product updates. Though we won’t be bringing the news in-person this year, we are...
  6. Watch Microsoft Game Stack Live event March 17-18

in Windows 10 News
    Watch Microsoft Game Stack Live event March 17-18: Save the dates: Game Stack Live schedule! [ATTACH] Join us on Mixer March 17-18 where we'll be livestreaming content that we planned to share at this year's Game Developers Conference. Starting at 10:00 am PT on the 17th, come learn about the latest cloud and game...
  7. All games crashing. Game developers unable to help and direct me to Microsoft community

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    All games crashing. Game developers unable to help and direct me to Microsoft community: Any game I attempt to play crashes anywhere from 10 min in to 20 min into the games. I have the latest NVIDIA Drivers. Even downloaded GeForce Experience to ensure my graphic drivers are up to-date I have all the Window updates after doing a clean re-install of Windows...
  8. Developer mode and gaming collide?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Developer mode and gaming collide?: Stupid question.. I thought about going developer mode to install the ubuntu terminal . Will it affect gaming in any kind of way? submitted by /u/blue8ird [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ejk5hr/developer_mode_and_gaming_collide/
  9. Microsoft and Azure at the Game Developers Conference 2018

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft and Azure at the Game Developers Conference 2018: Start Your Visit at the Azure Booth We invite you to come to the South Hall Lower Lobby of the Moscone Center and stop by our dedicated Azure booth to learn how you can create a gaming empire by building on the gaming cloud that has powered Xbox for years. The Azure...
  10. Microsoft Readies for Game Developers Conference (GDC) 2018

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Readies for Game Developers Conference (GDC) 2018: It’s that time again. The annual Game Developers Conference (GDC) is quickly approaching March 19th, and this year Microsoft is showing up in exciting new ways to inspire and enable game developers and gamers alike to achieve more. GDC is the place to showcase the latest...