Windows 10: New Microsoft Maquette prototyping tool for mixed reality VR

Discus and support New Microsoft Maquette prototyping tool for mixed reality VR in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Microsoft is working on a new way to prototype ideas in VR. Microsoft Maquette is a mixed reality tool for creating immersive prototypes using a PC VR... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Oct 29, 2018.

1. Brink Win User

New Microsoft Maquette prototyping tool for mixed reality VR

Brink, Oct 29, 2018

2. mixed reality in 1703

hi joydeep sir do i need any vr head sets to view mixed reality or i can simply use mixed reality in windows 10 1703.or there will be an app to view mixed reality without vr headsets.

[ Moved from: Windows>Windows 10>Performance & System failures>PC ]

JoydeepSarkar685, Oct 29, 2018
  3. Liezl Fal Win User
    Hulu VR won't load on Microsoft MR helmet

Hi Joanna,

Allow us to verify some details so we can properly isolate the issue.

• Is this happening on a TV in the VR environment? Are there any other apps or features within the VR environment that are having issues as well?

For initial reference, kindly check out the common troubleshooting steps found on this
    link.

We will wait for your reply.

Regards.

Liezl Fal, Oct 29, 2018
  4. New Microsoft Maquette prototyping tool for mixed reality VR

Microsoft mixed reality commercial use

I would like to use a Microsoft mixed reality HMD and compatible software in a commercial VR arcade environment, what licensing etc will I need to achieve this?

MatthewDixon1, Oct 29, 2018
Thema:

New Microsoft Maquette prototyping tool for mixed reality VR

1. New Microsoft Maquette prototyping tool for mixed reality VR - Similar Threads - Microsoft Maquette prototyping

2. Windows updater not working; Mixed Reality not seeing my VR headset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows updater not working; Mixed Reality not seeing my VR headset: Sequence of events:Got a new computer.Plugged in my HP Reverb G2, but nothing happened. Went through all the troubleshooting tips with no results.Reinstalled Mixed Reality Portal. It opens and says it is downloading, but then crashes. It was suggested that I don't have all...
  3. Windows updater not working; Mixed Reality not seeing my VR headset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows updater not working; Mixed Reality not seeing my VR headset: Sequence of events:Got a new computer.Plugged in my HP Reverb G2, but nothing happened. Went through all the troubleshooting tips with no results.Reinstalled Mixed Reality Portal. It opens and says it is downloading, but then crashes. It was suggested that I don't have all...
  4. Black screen windows mixed reality vr FIXED

Black screen windows mixed reality vr FIXED: I've got an odyssey + and recently it stopped working. It has worked perfectly before but now in the headset it shows all black but in my pc monitor I can see perfectly. I've tried the trouble-shooting page but it did not work, I'm getting scared my vr headset won't work...
  5. Microsoft now shipping HoloLens 2 mixed reality headset to customers VR-Holo

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft now shipping HoloLens 2 mixed reality headset to customers VR-Holo: Redmond, Washington – The first time people don the new HoloLens 2 on their heads, the device automatically gets to know them: It measures everything from the precise shape of their hands to the exact distance between their eyes. The artificial intelligence research and...
  6. uninstall via powershell - microsoft new and mixed reality

uninstall via powershell - microsoft new and mixed reality: These apps have no business being on a Enterprise machine and i cant even uninstall them via powershell. So Microsoft how do i uninstall this ANNOYING, UNPROFESSIONAL BLOATWARE? PS C:\Windows\system32> Get-AppxPackage *Microsoft.Windows.HolographicFirstRun* |...
  7. uninstall - microsoft new and mixed reality

uninstall - microsoft new and mixed reality: These apps have no business being on a Enterprise machine and i cant even uninstall them via powershell. So Microsoft how do i uninstall this ANNOYING, UNPROFESSIONAL BLOATWARE? PS C:\Windows\system32> Get-AppxPackage *Microsoft.Windows.HolographicFirstRun* |...
  8. Mixed Reality

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mixed Reality: Can you tell me where to find short 360 videos to download and watch them on my Lenovo laptop without the internet? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/mixed-reality/8bca6bdc-d5fe-4593-a782-0e1ba7d1bee7
  9. Microsoft Mixed Reality

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Mixed Reality: I have a Surface Studio with 16GB RAM and 1TB SSD, i7 CPU. However, my Samsung Odyssey Mixed Reality Headset will not work with the Studio. Setup is completed without errors and the headset is supposedly ready however there is no video output to the headset! I have the...
  10. Mixed Reality

Mixed Reality: How do I uninstal 'mixed reality' and any associated apps from my PC? I didn't ask for it, and don't want it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_entertainment/mixed-reality/934ba3dd-999b-485c-a0a7-abb531ca80da