Windows 10: new microsoft minecraft luncher isn't loading error. unkown issue

Discus and support new microsoft minecraft luncher isn't loading error. unkown issue in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; so I just updated my minecraft luncher from the old one to the new from microsoft store the one that you get new cape from to be specifc and i had a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by FlipKow, Dec 5, 2021.

1. FlipKow Win User

new microsoft minecraft luncher isn't loading error. unkown issue

so I just updated my minecraft luncher from the old one to the new from microsoft store the one that you get new cape from to be specifc and i had a little problem with downloading it where it was stopping the instalation out of nowhere but after I got that to work correctly and finally have it ready to work, luncher wasn't loading even a little. It was blank, the new opended window didn't even havany name and nothing seems to work. I can't go back to the old luncher because it says that it is switched to microsoft acount and that from now on it will be there, and I had the old mojang lunche

:)

FlipKow, Dec 5, 2021
  2. Barman58 Win User

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Dec 5, 2021
  3. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Dec 5, 2021
  4. new microsoft minecraft luncher isn't loading error. unkown issue

new laptop minecraft wont load

Hi Tyler,

Issues with launching Minecraft on your PC are possibly caused by a corrupted game installation file. To properly isolate your concern, please provide us the following information:

• Which version of Minecraft are you trying to launch?
    • Are there any error messages when you tried to load the game?
    • Are you still able to load your other games?
    • What happens when you access the Xbox App?

In the meantime, you can run the troubleshooter for Windows Apps on your computer by clicking the
    Run troubleshooter button on this link.
    This process will check and resolve common issues with the apps on your PC.

Loraine Mon, Dec 5, 2021
Thema:

new microsoft minecraft luncher isn't loading error. unkown issue

1. new microsoft minecraft luncher isn't loading error. unkown issue - Similar Threads - microsoft minecraft luncher

2. minecraft luncher stuck

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecraft luncher stuck: i cant download minecraft because of luncher error can you help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-luncher-stuck/e76742bb-a7c9-49a9-af96-bf73d0f80fba
  3. minecraft luncher stuck

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    minecraft luncher stuck: i cant download minecraft because of luncher error can you help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-luncher-stuck/e76742bb-a7c9-49a9-af96-bf73d0f80fba
  4. Unkown error

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unkown error: Keep getting - srvCrt32.exe pop up. I try to delete the pop up, but then I get dllTemp32.exe pop up. Any ideas what this is and how to stop it? Thanks in advance. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unkown-error/879963f6-cb6b-4c5f-86fb-05e74815c337
  5. Unkown error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unkown error: Keep getting - srvCrt32.exe pop up. I try to delete the pop up, but then I get dllTemp32.exe pop up. Any ideas what this is and how to stop it? Thanks in advance. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unkown-error/879963f6-cb6b-4c5f-86fb-05e74815c337
  6. Unkown error

7. Minecraft Loading Issue Stuck on Loading Process

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Minecraft Loading Issue Stuck on Loading Process: Hey, There!I'm a user of Windows! From a couple of days, I've been experiencing this issue.Whenever I open the Minecraft app, it gets stuck at 35% loading process.Before this issue occur, I had copied my old minecraft world folder from another drive to C Drive.Since then,...
  8. new microsoft minecraft luncher isn't loading error. unkown issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    new microsoft minecraft luncher isn't loading error. unkown issue: so I just updated my minecraft luncher from the old one to the new from microsoft store the one that you get new cape from to be specifc and i had a little problem with downloading it where it was stopping the instalation out of nowhere but after I got that to work correctly...
  9. TOR.exe unkown error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    TOR.exe unkown error: [ATTACH]I have installed tor browser a month ago but deleted it and now I am encountering errors. can any please tell me how to fix this issue. i will be highly obliged find the attached image. just after starting the PC i got this error everytime....
  10. Epick Games Luncher error

Epick Games Luncher error: I downloaded the epick games luncher, installed it and tries to turn on, and I get an error: the application did not start properly 0xc000007b. I tried to uninstall and reinstall it countless times, it did not work, I checked the hard drive, it turned out all right. I will...