Windows 10: New Microsoft OneDrive app version 5.26.2 for Android - March 1

Discus and support New Microsoft OneDrive app version 5.26.2 for Android - March 1 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Do more wherever you go with Microsoft OneDrive. Get to and share your documents, photos, and other files from your Android device, computer (PC or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Mar 2, 2019.

1. Brink Win User

New Microsoft OneDrive app version 5.26.2 for Android - March 1

Do more wherever you go with Microsoft OneDrive. Get to and share your documents, photos, and other files from your Android device, computer (PC or Mac), and any other devices you use. Use the Office mobile apps to stay productive and work together, no matter where you are. The OneDrive app for Android lets you easily work with your personal and work files when you’re on the go.

WHAT'S NEW
    • In addition to a PIN Code, you'll now be able to use your fingerprint to lock the OneDrive app.
    • We've improved our grid view to help your photos stand out and look their best as well as making it easier than ever to see what photos are getting backed up in the Photos tab.

Source: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...osoft.skydrive

:)

Brink, Mar 2, 2019

2. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Mar 2, 2019
  3. Freezer Win User
    Windows 10 - OneDrive

[/quote] Click to expand... Sorry, but I think you're confused and keep referring to Onedrive. There is a big difference between the consumer version of Onedrive business O365 version. I do not have the consumer version of Onedrive installed... it is Onedrive for Business. Also, this script is for "Onedrive" .... not Onedrive for Business. Thanks anyway.

OneDrive (for Business) built-in Windows 10 differences?

No thanks for providing a non-rant version. I ought to recruit about 20 million people and walk down to Microsoft headquarters and do them in. Tired of Microsoft forcing their childish development skills on the masses.

Freezer, Mar 2, 2019
  4. farlex85 Win User

Remote app for android

I recently traded in my iphone for an android, and just realized that hippo remote is iphone only. I'm looking for a similar app for android so I can use it as a remote for my htpc. Any suggestions?

farlex85, Mar 2, 2019
Thema:

1. New Microsoft OneDrive app version 5.26.2 for Android - March 1 - Similar Threads - Microsoft OneDrive app

2. New Microsoft Outlook app version released for Android - March 5

in Windows 10 News
    New Microsoft Outlook app version released for Android - March 5: Outlook lets you bring all your email accounts and calendars in one convenient spot. Whether it's staying on top of your inbox or scheduling the next big thing, we make it easy to be your most productive, organized, and connected self. New Microsoft Outlook app 4.2107.1...
  3. New Microsoft OneDrive version released for Android and iOS - March 5

in Windows 10 News
    New Microsoft OneDrive version released for Android and iOS - March 5: Do more wherever you go with Microsoft OneDrive. Get to and share your documents, photos, and other files from your Android device, computer (PC or Mac), and any other devices you use. Use the Office mobile apps to stay productive and work together, no matter where you are....
  4. New Microsoft OneDrive app version released for Android - November 26

in Windows 10 News
    New Microsoft OneDrive app version released for Android - November 26: Do more wherever you go with Microsoft OneDrive. Get to and share your documents, photos, and other files from your Android device, computer (PC or Mac), and any other devices you use. Use the Office mobile apps to stay productive and work together, no matter where you are....
  5. New Microsoft OneDrive app version 5.27.1 for Android - March 18

in Windows 10 News
    New Microsoft OneDrive app version 5.27.1 for Android - March 18: Do more wherever you go with Microsoft OneDrive. Get to and share your documents, photos, and other files from your Android device, computer (PC or Mac), and any other devices you use. Use the Office mobile apps to stay productive and work together, no matter where you are....
  6. New Microsoft OneDrive app version 5.27.1 for Android - March 13

in Windows 10 News
    New Microsoft OneDrive app version 5.27.1 for Android - March 13: Do more wherever you go with Microsoft OneDrive. Get to and share your documents, photos, and other files from your Android device, computer (PC or Mac), and any other devices you use. Use the Office mobile apps to stay productive and work together, no matter where you are....
  7. New Microsoft OneDrive app version 5.27 for Android - March 7

in Windows 10 News
    New Microsoft OneDrive app version 5.27 for Android - March 7: Do more wherever you go with Microsoft OneDrive. Get to and share your documents, photos, and other files from your Android device, computer (PC or Mac), and any other devices you use. Use the Office mobile apps to stay productive and work together, no matter where you are....
  8. New Microsoft OneDrive app version 5.26.2 for Android - March 5

in Windows 10 News
    New Microsoft OneDrive app version 5.26.2 for Android - March 5: Do more wherever you go with Microsoft OneDrive. Get to and share your documents, photos, and other files from your Android device, computer (PC or Mac), and any other devices you use. Use the Office mobile apps to stay productive and work together, no matter where you are....
  9. New Microsoft To-Do app version for Android - March 1

in Windows 10 News
    New Microsoft To-Do app version for Android - March 1: Microsoft To-Do is a simple and intelligent to-do list that makes it easy to plan your day. Whether it’s for work, school or home, To-Do will help you to increase your productivity and decrease your stress levels. It combines intelligent technology and beautiful design to...
  10. New Microsoft Edge app 42.0.2.3350 version for Android - March 1

in Windows 10 News
    New Microsoft Edge app 42.0.2.3350 version for Android - March 1: Microsoft Edge is the fast, safe web browser that gives you one continuous browsing experience from your Android phone to your Windows 10 device. Once you’ve linked your phone, your stuff will sync in the background, so you can browse wherever you like without skipping a...