Windows 10: New Microsoft Paint Accessibility Features in Windows 10 version 1903

Discus and support New Microsoft Paint Accessibility Features in Windows 10 version 1903 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; We know that Microsoft Paint (MSPaint) is well-loved by customers and we’re pleased to announce new accessibility features coming to Microsoft Paint... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, May 15, 2019.

1. Brink Win User

New Microsoft Paint Accessibility Features in Windows 10 version 1903

Source: New Microsoft Paint Accessibility Features - Windows Insider

:)

Brink, May 15, 2019

2. Microsoft signals end of Paint program

Microsoft has confirmed that it will continue to offer its graphics program Paint.

In a recent update, it had listed Paint as a feature that would be either removed or no longer developed.

Paint, renowned for its simplicity, has been part of the Windows operating system since its launch in 1985.

Microsoft suggested it would not remain on Windows 10 by default but did say it would be available for free on the Windows Store.

BBC news Report here
    Microsoft Paint avoids brush with death

dorsetknob, May 15, 2019
  3. HossHuge Win User
    Microsoft signals end of Paint program

Microsoft signals end of Paint program

HossHuge, May 15, 2019
  4. New Microsoft Paint Accessibility Features in Windows 10 version 1903

The King is Dead; Long Live the King - MS Paint's Announced Demise

Microsoft has confirmed that it will continue to offer its graphics program Paint.

In a recent update, it had listed Paint as a feature that would be either removed or no longer developed.

Paint, renowned for its simplicity, has been part of the Windows operating system since its launch in 1985.

Microsoft suggested it would not remain on Windows 10 by default but did say it would be available for free on the Windows Store.

dorsetknob, May 15, 2019
Thema:

New Microsoft Paint Accessibility Features in Windows 10 version 1903

1. New Microsoft Paint Accessibility Features in Windows 10 version 1903 - Similar Threads - Microsoft Paint Accessibility

2. New version of paint has a very disturbing feature

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New version of paint has a very disturbing feature: Hi Team,I am using Window 11 for now since 2 weeks.New version of Paint has a new feature which is disturbing.When i need to text something on top of page then i am getting a popup which blocks the portion of text and due to which i cant see what i am typing and what i am...
  3. New version of paint has a very disturbing feature

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New version of paint has a very disturbing feature: Hi Team,I am using Window 11 for now since 2 weeks.New version of Paint has a new feature which is disturbing.When i need to text something on top of page then i am getting a popup which blocks the portion of text and due to which i cant see what i am typing and what i am...
  4. Feature update to Windows 10, version 1903

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Feature update to Windows 10, version 1903: I tried to get this update and get these error messages. How can I get around this? 0xc1900101 0xc1900104 0x80240034 I would like to get this installed with little to no reformatting or reinstalling Windows 10 if possible...
  5. Feature update to Windows 10, version 1903

Feature update to Windows 10, version 1903: Hi Trying to get Feature update to Windows 10, version 1903 to run on my desktop. I get as far as Getting things ready – 94% and I cant get it to progress. I have uninstalled lots of programs and files space should not be the issue any advice greatly received Ray...
  6. Feature to update Window 10, version 1903

Feature to update Window 10, version 1903: I've been trying to update my Windows in the past three days. I guess all the updates are successfully updated despite all the pending download, pending install, pending restart. The only one seems having problem is "Feature to update Window 10, version 1903". I don't know...
  7. Feature update to Windows 10, version 1903

Feature update to Windows 10, version 1903: Good Evening, The Feature update to Windows 10, version 1903 has tried to download this evening (I'm currently on 1809) but I didn't ask for it (it has been sat for months as a separate area and button on "Update" ) I suddenly say it saying "Preparing the System" very...
  8. Feature Update to Windows 10 Version 1903

Feature Update to Windows 10 Version 1903: I thought I had updated Windows 10 to Version 1903 about a month ago. But I am still on Version 1803. How can I Update to Version 1903 and what is meant by (but your device isn't quite ready for it) How can I find out what is not up to date etc and correct the problem. The...
  9. Problems with new version of Paint (Version 1903, OS Build 18362.239)

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problems with new version of Paint (Version 1903, OS Build 18362.239): Immediately upon updating my PC to Windows 10, version 1903 (which was a forced update from Microsoft), my paint application developed an insufficiency. I can no longer select a small portion of the image with the "Select" tool and drag it. This creates a great inconvenience...
  10. Problems with new version of Paint (Version 1903, OS Build 18362.239)

in Windows 10 Support
    Problems with new version of Paint (Version 1903, OS Build 18362.239): Immediately upon updating my PC to Windows 10, version 1903 (which was a forced update from Microsoft), my paint application developed an insufficiency. I can no longer select a small portion of the image with the "Select" tool and drag it. This creates a great inconvenience...