Windows 10: New Microsoft sculpt Keyboard not connecting to win 10 PC

Discus and support New Microsoft sculpt Keyboard not connecting to win 10 PC in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Have an New Sculpt keyboard and have completed all the required battery activation by removing strips. Have turned on the switches on the Key board... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by paddyking, Feb 11, 2019.

1. paddyking Win User

New Microsoft sculpt Keyboard not connecting to win 10 PC

Have an New Sculpt keyboard and have completed all the required battery activation by removing strips.

Have turned on the switches on the Key board and underneath the mouse.

When I plug the dongle into the same socket as is working OK with the logitec keyboard.

Nothing happens,but Microsoft Transceiver is shown under devices.

I have the Logitec keboard still connected through another usb port so that I can operate the PC

Have switched the Keyboard and mouse on and off a few times.with no result.

Have all latest win 10 updates installed

What is the next step please

Cannot find any Category for Keyboard and Peripherals etc...hope this one is OK

:)

paddyking, Feb 11, 2019
  2. btarunr Win User

Microsoft Sculpt Mobile Keyboard Pictured

Microsoft is applying the design principles of its September-launched Sculpt Comfort desktop keyboard on a new product targeting Windows 8 tablet-docked desktops and notebooks, the Sculpt Mobile. Measuring 355 x 167 x 13 mm (WxDxH), and weighing 438 g, the Sculpt Mobile is a compact wireless keyboard that uses Bluetooth to talk to its host device. It features a compact 87-key QWERTY layout in a number of IMEs. Pictured below is the Japanese + English keyset. Powered by two AAA-size batteries, the Sclupt Mobile can work up to 5 months with typical usage before needing a battery replacement. It can maintain a range of 10 meters with its included USB Bluetooth dongle, which can vary, if using the tablet's in-built Bluetooth transceiver. Slated for November 2, the Sculpt Mobile is expected to be priced at 4,935 JPY (US $63).

New Microsoft sculpt Keyboard not connecting to win 10 PC 102a_thm.jpg

New Microsoft sculpt Keyboard not connecting to win 10 PC 102b_thm.jpg

Source: Hermitage Akihabara

btarunr, Feb 11, 2019
  3. Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center no longer finds my Sculpt Ergo Desktop in Win 10

The issue that you have encountered is kind of unusual since the hardware still works though it shows undetected from the app. To troubleshoot, we suggest that you follow these steps:

Option 1: Run the Windows App Troubleshooter
    and check if it will resolve the issue with Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center.

Option 2: Manually install the latest drivers.

• Open the Device Manager and uninstall the mouse and keyboard drivers.
    • Install the latest driver using this link.
    • Once you are done, click the Scan for hardware changes icon and check if the issue will still persist.
    We'd also like to ask if you have tried uninstalling the Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center to test if the Sculpt Ergo Desktop will still work without any issue.

Feel free to give us an update about the end result.

Kind regards.

Jennifer Cha, Feb 11, 2019
  4. New Microsoft sculpt Keyboard not connecting to win 10 PC

Sculpt Comfort Keyboard not registering 1st keystroke

Hello Kit,

An outdated or incompatible driver can be one of the possible factors why this issue occurs. That being said, I suggest you to Run the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter
    and check. Follow the steps to run the troubleshooter:

1. Press Windows key + S on your keyboard.
    2. Type Troubleshoot and hit
      Enter.
    3. Click on Hardware and Devices.
    4. Run the troubleshooter and follow the on-screen prompt.

Also suggest you to go the link below and download the latest drivers for the keyboard and see if it helps to resolve the issue:

Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop

If you have additional questions, or if the issue persists after the troubleshooting steps above, please let me know by replying to this thread. This way, I'll get notified and respond back to you as
    soon as I can.

Michelle Vil, Feb 11, 2019
Thema:

New Microsoft sculpt Keyboard not connecting to win 10 PC

1. New Microsoft sculpt Keyboard not connecting to win 10 PC - Similar Threads - Microsoft sculpt Keyboard

2. Microsoft Sculpt wireless keyboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Sculpt wireless keyboard: I replaced the batteries on my Microsoft Sculpt wireless keyboard and then started to type. The keyboard worked for about 5 minutes and then stopped. My mouse still works and so does my number pad. If I take the batteries out again new batteries and put them back in it only...
  3. issue connecting microsoft sculpt keyboard

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    issue connecting microsoft sculpt keyboard: I am having issue connecting my mIcrosoft keyboard as it is requesting a password now which wasn't the case a week ago https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/issue-connecting-microsoft-sculpt-keyboard/cd01f958-f7f6-4a53-b8e1-c204e2413eed
  4. Microsoft Sculpt Keyboard USB Connection fails

Microsoft Sculpt Keyboard USB Connection fails: I plug my sculpt USB dongle in to the USB port on my Windows 10 laptop and the laptop registers the device for about 5 seconds long enough for MS KB and Mouse center to find it and then the connection dies. It's incredibly frustrating. I've tried updating the drivers. I've...
  5. Microsoft Sculpt Wireless Keyboard Won't Connect

Microsoft Sculpt Wireless Keyboard Won't Connect: My Sculp mouse is connecting fine. Can't get keyboard to connect. Batteries are fine and keys aren't stuck. Tried on multiple computers. * Moved from Mobile Devices * OS not specified...
  6. Microsoft Sculpt keyboard not working

Microsoft Sculpt keyboard not working: I just bought a new Microsoft Sculpt keyboard and mouse. The mouse and number pad are working fine but the keyboard isn't. I check the drivers and it says the device is working but i'm not getting any response from it. I checked the batteries, they are fine and a...
  7. Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic keyboard

Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic keyboard: I have a problem with the Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic keyboard - it was working all fine for the past few months and now more recently evry time I stop using the keyboard for a few minutes it goes off to sleep and refuses to work until i remove the battery and put it back...
  8. Problem with Microsoft Sculpt Keyboard

Problem with Microsoft Sculpt Keyboard: I don't have any issue with connecting the keyboard, but if I haven't typed anything for 15 or 20 seconds, my computer does not register the first key stroke. I have to double type the first letter of the word or it does not recognize it. Is there any setting or remedy for...
  9. Connectivity problem with the Microsoft Comfort Sculpt Mouse/Keyboard

Connectivity problem with the Microsoft Comfort Sculpt Mouse/Keyboard: Hello, I think I have a common problem with the Microsoft Sculpt wireless keyboard/mouse I purchased a number of months ago. It has previously worked continuously with no problem but there is now an issue with connectivity. I've tried all the suggested fixes in various...
  10. Unable to connect a Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic keyboard

Unable to connect a Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic keyboard: I have the Microsoft sculpt ergonomic wireless combo and my keyboard wont type, I changed the batteries but it still wont respond. What can I do?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft sculpt keyboard not connecting

2. microsoft sculpt keyboard not working

3. microsoft sculpt comfort keyboard connect

4. connect microsoft sculpt bluetooth keyboard,
  5. microsoft sculpt keyboard not connecting to usb,
  6. microsoft scrupter keyboard not working,
  7. micorsoft keyboard not connecting,
  8. microsoft sclupt keyboard not working,
  9. how connect sculpt keyboard to laptop,
  10. microsoft keyboard not connecting,
  11. keyboard not connecting to pc,