Windows 10: New Microsoft Services Agreement will take effect on August 30, 2019

Discus and support New Microsoft Services Agreement will take effect on August 30, 2019 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Your Services Agreement made clearer We are updating the Microsoft Services Agreement, which applies to your use of Microsoft consumer online products... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jul 11, 2019.

1. Brink Win User

New Microsoft Services Agreement will take effect on August 30, 2019

Source: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/serv...oming-faq.aspx

:)

Brink, Jul 11, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Microsoft Services Agreement and Privacy Statement Update

Source: Microsoft Services Agreement FAQ

Brink, Jul 11, 2019
  3. Improving the Microsoft Services Agreement and Privacy Statement

I received the following in an eMail.

I don't think there is anything different from the previous agreements/statements, just cleaning things up for Win10. Consolidating multiple documents into one easier to understand document.

You should do your own due diligence though ... I only skimmed the documents listed at the end of this post.

More information:
    Microsoft Services Agreement FAQ
    Microsoft Services Agreement
    Microsoft Privacy Statement

Slartybart, Jul 11, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Improving the Microsoft Services Agreement and Privacy Statement

Source: Improving the Microsoft Services Agreement and Privacy Statement for consumers - The Official Microsoft Blog

Brink, Jul 11, 2019
Thema:

1. New Microsoft Services Agreement will take effect on August 30, 2019 - Similar Threads - Microsoft Services Agreement

2. Skype SMS Connect will no longer be available after August 30, 2019

in Windows 10 News
    Skype SMS Connect will no longer be available after August 30, 2019: After limited availability, we decided to remove SMS Connect functionality from Skype. SMS Connect will no longer be available after August 30th, 2019 but don't worry, you can still find all your individual SMS conversations with full history on your phone. If you want to...
  3. microsoft agreement

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    microsoft agreement: How do I update Microsoft agreement https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-agreement/e8a32586-da02-4ee9-a891-3701bcf51049"
  4. New MICROSOFT AGREEMENT UPDATE Loging in to Microsoft account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    New MICROSOFT AGREEMENT UPDATE Loging in to Microsoft account: Does logging onto my computer using my pin the same as logging into my Microsoft account? This is in reference to the new Microsoft Account Agreement that states "In the Using the Services & Support section, we’ve updated our account activity policy to reflect that you must...
  5. Microsoft service agreement

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft service agreement: Just had the email from MS re the service agreement. What they don't clearly state is what they support free and what do I have to pay for. For example a recent windows update trashed my PC and I contacted MS support to resolve this, they said I would have to pay! It was...
  6. New Firmware Update 18.08.20.1622 for Surface Pro - August 30

in Windows 10 News
    New Firmware Update 18.08.20.1622 for Surface Pro - August 30: The following updates are available for all Surface Pro (Model 1796 & Model 1807) devices running Windows 10 Creators Update, build 1703 or greater: Windows Update History Name Device Manager Name Surface – Firmware – 18.08.20.1622 Surface Mobile Broadband Update Device –...
  7. New Firmware and Driver Updates for Surface Studio - August 30

in Windows 10 News
    New Firmware and Driver Updates for Surface Studio - August 30: The following updates are available for all Surface Studio devices: Windows Update History Name Device Manager Name Marvell Semiconductor, Inc. – Bluetooth – 15.68.9125.57 Marvell AVASTAR Bluetooth Radio Adapter – Bluetooth 15.68.9125.57 improves system security. NVIDIA –...
  8. Changes to Microsoft Services Agreement

in Windows 10 News
    Changes to Microsoft Services Agreement: Your Services Agreement made clearer You’re receiving this email because we are updating the Microsoft Services Agreement, which applies to one or more Microsoft products or services you use. We’re making these updates to clarify our terms and ensure that they remain...
  9. Improving the Microsoft Services Agreement and Privacy Statement

in Windows 10 News
    Improving the Microsoft Services Agreement and Privacy Statement: What do Windows, Skype, Xbox Live and OneDrive have in common? One simpler service agreement and privacy statement from Microsoft. In a world of more personalized computing, customers need meaningful transparency and privacy protections. And those aren’t possible unless we...
  10. Microsoft Services Agreement and Privacy Statement Update

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Services Agreement and Privacy Statement Update: You’re receiving this email because we are updating the Microsoft Services Agreement, which applies to one or more Microsoft products or services you use. We’re making these updates to clarify our terms and ensure that they remain transparent for you, as well as to cover...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft service agreement august 30

2. microsoft consumer online service terms of use 2019

3. what is microsoft new service agreement about i dont understand it could loose it by july 31

4. Microsoft Services Agreement will take effect on August 30,
  5. microspft agreement after august 30 2019,
  6. microsoft terms of service as of august 31 2019,
  7. microsoft services agreement 2019 in windows 10