Windows 10: New Microsoft Sudoku

Discus and support New Microsoft Sudoku in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; The new Microsoft Sudoku game has just been installed on my PC and Linx 10 tablet. I am able to play the game on my PC but when I try on the tablet, I... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by jussiem, Jul 1, 2020 at 6:07 AM.

1. jussiem Win User

New Microsoft Sudoku

The new Microsoft Sudoku game has just been installed on my PC and Linx 10 tablet. I am able to play the game on my PC but when I try on the tablet, I get the message 'Resize the screen to continue'. The usual ways of resizing the screen do not work and the screen seems to be locked. Is this just a temporary teething problem with the installation which I presume Microsoft will fix or, if not, what can I do to enable me to play the game. I have tried uninstalling the game and then reinstalling it but this doesn't make any difference. Can anyone help.

:)

2. Microsoft Daily Challenge Sudoku

Hi Mary,

There are many possible reasons why you are experiencing issues with Microsoft Sudoku Daily Challenges. It is possible that the app needs an update or an error with the in-game server. To properly isolate your concern, please provide us the following information:

• Did the issue start after an update?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far to resolve the issue?
    • Does the same issue occur on your other apps?

In the meantime, we suggest that you install all the critical and important Windows Updates on your PC by following the steps on this

link
    . You can also check for new app updates on Windows Store by performing the steps on this

link

Loraine Mon, Jul 1, 2020 at 6:09 AM
  3. Microsoft Sudoku in Windows 10

Hi Lance,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I regret the inconvenience caused to you. Let me help you.

In order to understand the issue in a better manner, please share the details.

• What do you mean by “I selected to install and I am the owner”?

• Can you see MS Sudoku icon in the menu?

• Is there any other programs or applications causing the same issue?

• Have you completed installing MS Sudoku? Was it successful?
    I suggest you to download MS Sudoku from the Windows Store and check if it works.

Please reply with the details and updated status of the issue. We will be happy to assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Aswin_Anand, Jul 1, 2020 at 6:09 AM
  4. New Microsoft Sudoku

Why is Microsoft Sudoku not working?

• why will Microsoft Sudoku not connect to x-box through internet?

GregoryKarst1, Jul 1, 2020 at 6:09 AM
Thema:

New Microsoft Sudoku

1. New Microsoft Sudoku - Similar Threads - Microsoft Sudoku

2. microsoft sudoku

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    microsoft sudoku: What happened to the old game? This week it changed to a numbers only scheme and a silly game called ice breaker. Not fun. I want to continue with the old game. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-sudoku/7995748c-ee9f-407b-82e7-aad73758f519
  3. Microsoft Sudoku Update June 25, 2020

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Sudoku Update June 25, 2020: The latest update appeared today, June 25, 2020 and Microsoft Sudoku opens to the new home page and numbers in the Sudoku box just keep moving, but the game doesn't open. I have already restarted my computer, but still same thing. Are there any other things to try?...
  4. Microsoft Sudoku

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Sudoku: Hello, how can I get the Microsoft Sudoku game that holds 1000 points of achievements instead of the one that gets you only 200? Regards, Ron https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-sudoku/b85c4ef0-34d7-42f1-8b5e-979f9637c251
  5. Microsoft Sudoku shows a message about buying the full version and won't sign in.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Sudoku shows a message about buying the full version and won't sign in.: When I launch Microsoft Sudoku, I get a message [ATTACH] Xbox is not signed in, which usually happens automatically. When I close the dialog, I can play, but no logged in. If I try to login by clicking the Xbox tile in the upper right corner, I get the dialog, again....
  6. Microsoft Sudoku

Microsoft Sudoku: Microsoft Sudoku. This game will not open can anyone tell me why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-sudoku/9b1a85c9-e3f1-4405-a731-364a01043994"
  7. Microsoft Sudoku

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Sudoku: Good morning! I recently started playing Microsoft Sudoku Win 8 and have really enjoyed it. However this morning all of a sudden the game will not let me sign into Xbox Live at all. It continues to give me the message "This in-app purchase item is no longer available in...
  8. Windows Update messed up Microsoft Mahjong and Sudoku!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Update messed up Microsoft Mahjong and Sudoku!: Hi, As of the windows update on 1/14/2020, my Microsoft Mahjong and Sudoku both had errors and wouldn't let me log into them. I following directions given on this community for both of them. Sudoku is now fine, however Mahjong is not! I'm missing the Numbers theme and want...
  9. Microsoft Sudoku and Minesweep

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Sudoku and Minesweep: Are these games being discontinued? Why. I have enjoyed playing them since they came out. They are great for the mind. I would like to know if they will be coming back. I have been trying to download them for a long time. :...
  10. Microsoft Sudoku failure

Microsoft Sudoku failure: Recently I started having problems with Microsoft Sudoku hanging on the opening screens. The application event report includes the following info but I can't find any related info online. Help please! Source Microsoft Sudoku Summary Stopped responding and was closed Date...