Windows 10: New Microsoft Surface laptop - Microsoft Store freezes

Discus and support New Microsoft Surface laptop - Microsoft Store freezes in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hi, I got a new laptop about 2 weeks ago. Everytime I try to install a new app or click on my profile settings on the Microsoft Store app it freezes.... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by KennyP24, Dec 20, 2019.

1. KennyP24 Win User

New Microsoft Surface laptop - Microsoft Store freezes

Hi, I got a new laptop about 2 weeks ago.

Everytime I try to install a new app or click on my profile settings on the Microsoft Store app it freezes. I tried to reset the app and it won't reset.

This is kind of ridiculous because I spent over $1000 on this laptop and the app doesn't even work...

:)

KennyP24, Dec 20, 2019
  2. btarunr Win User

Microsoft Surface Now Available at Microsoft Retail Stores

Microsoft Corp. today announced that its new PC, Microsoft Surface, is now available for purchase at all Microsoft retail, holiday and online stores in the United States and Canada. Designed to be the ultimate stage for Windows RT, Surface is unique and represents exceptional value, providing an immersive entertainment experience and a foundation for getting things done. With a starting price of US$499,1 Surface will be available online at http://www.microsoftstore.com in Australia, Canada, China, France, Germany, the United Kingdom and the United States. In China and Hong Kong, Surface will be available online at Suning. More details are available here.

A variety of Surface accessories are also available for purchase, including Touch Covers in five vibrant colors — black, white, magenta, cyan and red — priced at US$119.99, so customers can express their personal style.2 Customers also have the option to purchase a Type Cover in black for US$129.99, which adds moving keys for a more traditional typing feel.

New Microsoft Surface laptop - Microsoft Store freezes 239a_thm.jpg

At all Microsoft retail and holiday store locations, knowledgeable staff are on hand to answer questions and help with Windows RT and Surface setup, so customers can have a great out-of-the-box experience and walk out the door with a product that is personalized for them. Customers can visit http://www.microsoftstore.com to find a Microsoft retail store nearest them.

First unveiled in June, Surface represents an extension of the Windows experience, letting customers work, play and connect with others. From its ultralight durable casing, integrated kickstand and Touch Cover, which allow customers to be productive anywhere, to a full-sized USB port, 16:9 widescreen, high-definition display and 22-degree angle that make it optimal for viewing and sharing content easily, Surface lets customers seamlessly transition between entertainment and creation.

A complete list of Microsoft retail store and holiday store locations is available at http://content.microsoftstore.com/home.aspx?WT.mc_id=onlinestore_footertray.

btarunr, Dec 20, 2019
  3. Ravenas Win User
    Microsoft Announces Surface: New Family of PCs for Windows

Here's how all this is going to work:

Apple will continue to dominate smart phone sales. Android users will eventually begin to leave Android for safer and more reliable Microsoft Phones.

The Microsoft Surface is going to be a flop. People are going to buy a similarly priced laptop instead of this.

At best, the Microsoft Surface will lure people into a Windows Store.

Ravenas, Dec 20, 2019
  4. New Microsoft Surface laptop - Microsoft Store freezes

Microsoft launches Surface Computing

The launch of Microsoft Surface marks the beginning of a new technology category and a user-interface revolution. Surface, Microsoft’s first surface computer, provides effortless interaction with digital content through natural hand gestures, touch and physical objects. Surface computing breaks down traditional barriers between people and technology, changing the way people interact with all kinds of everyday information — from photos to maps to menus.

Key features demonstrated in the videos included:
    • Multi-touch ability.
    • Recognition and syncing of wireless devices by placing on touch panel
    • Ability to identify non-digital devices, such as a drink glass, based on shape.
    • Hand gesture system to further interact with the touch panel.
    • New, non-windows based interface.
    The videos really speak for themselves. According to the website, Surface technology will be
    available in Winter 2007.

Source: Microsoft Surface

wazzledoozle, Dec 20, 2019
Thema:

New Microsoft Surface laptop - Microsoft Store freezes

1. New Microsoft Surface laptop - Microsoft Store freezes - Similar Threads - Microsoft Surface laptop

2. Microsoft Surface Laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Surface Laptop: I downloaded Examplify onto my computer and for some reason after I downloaded and installed it, it notified me "minimum system requirements". I talked to my college help desk and also called examplify tech support and they both said I needed to contact you guys. Could you...
  3. Microsoft Surface Laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Surface Laptop: I downloaded Examplify onto my computer and for some reason after I downloaded and installed it, it notified me "minimum system requirements". I talked to my college help desk and also called examplify tech support and they both said I needed to contact you guys. Could you...
  4. microsoft store freezing

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    microsoft store freezing: Hello! My microsoft store whenever i go to update a game or delete a game... it freezes after 10 seconds, i cant do anything, i can only force close it via task manager please help me with this...
  5. Microsoft store freezing

Microsoft store freezing: when I look up any apps on the windows store and click on one it just freezes it also freezes when I try to look at the apps I own I have reset Microsoft store and it still does it any one know why...
  6. FREEZING MICROSOFT STORE

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    FREEZING MICROSOFT STORE: HELLOMY MICROSOFT STORE FREEZ AFTER I UPDATED NEW UPDATES.WHEN I OPEN IT, IT LOADES BUT I CANT SELECT APPS OR GAMES https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/freezing-microsoft-store/f1f79b26-ebd4-44e5-af38-8c42b55ac31a
  7. Microsoft store freezing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store freezing: Microsoft store freezing after I click on the install button for a app or game https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-freezing/26ca6d1d-0c5a-4956-9a59-345f9bba7854
  8. Microsoft Store freezes

Microsoft Store freezes: Hi, when i try to download something from microsoft store, or change configuration, it freezes and stops working. I have tryed different solutions and nothing worked....
  9. Link new laptop to Microsoft Store

Link new laptop to Microsoft Store: Hi, I just bought my son a new laptop he has an xbox with GamePass Sub. We want to play certain games together like Ark, Sea of Thieves etc on our laptops. My laptop connects to the Microsoft store without problems as does his Xbox, but his new laptop is not linked. I see I...
  10. New Surface devices now available at Microsoft Store Surface

in Windows 10 News
    New Surface devices now available at Microsoft Store Surface: [ATTACH] Since Panos Panay announced the new Surface line-up on Oct. 2, we have seen strong excitement from our customers. We’re thrilled to add this amazing new line up of Surface devices to Microsoft Store, including: Surface Pro 7 available today, starting from $749....