Windows 10: New Microsoft Terminal

Discus and support New Microsoft Terminal in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; How can I customize Windows Terminal? I watched some Youtube Tutorials but they all had profiles.json but I do not have that. When I open the dropdown... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Enes Kavçakar, May 30, 2020.

1. New Microsoft Terminal

How can I customize Windows Terminal? I watched some Youtube Tutorials but they all had profiles.json but I do not have that. When I open the dropdown menu and click settings It does not open profiles.json, It opens settings.json.

:)

Enes Kavçakar, May 30, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

New Windows Terminal Release Candidate v0.11.1251.0 for Windows 10

Source: https://github.com/microsoft/termina...g/v0.11.1251.0

Brink, May 30, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Windows Terminal Release Candidate v0.11.1333.0 (1.0rc2) to Windows 10

Source: https://github.com/microsoft/termina...g/v0.11.1333.0

Brink, May 30, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

New Microsoft Terminal

Windows Terminal Preview v0.9 for Windows 10 scheduled for Feb. 11

Source: Windows Terminal Status Updates . Issue #3600 . microsoft/terminal . GitHub

Brink, May 30, 2020
Thema:

New Microsoft Terminal

1. New Microsoft Terminal - Similar Threads - Microsoft Terminal

2. microsoft terminal -- via the MS Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    microsoft terminal -- via the MS Store: Hello --- The current version/update for the MS Terminal/app has been reported and documented that contains a bug --- the APP keep getting update with the buggy version how do I stop the MS store for applying the faulty update?...
  3. microsoft terminal -- via the MS Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft terminal -- via the MS Store: Hello --- The current version/update for the MS Terminal/app has been reported and documented that contains a bug --- the APP keep getting update with the buggy version how do I stop the MS store for applying the faulty update?...
  4. microsoft terminal -- via the MS Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. how to i undo terminate on my microsoft store but

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to i undo terminate on my microsoft store but: when i mistake the terminate a button that will fix my download error but it will not let me in then today i look it up and then i thought it was going it help but it task manager and i end the task and now i don't know how i undo terminate and get by the task is there a why...
  6. how to i undo terminate on my microsoft store but

how to i undo terminate on my microsoft store but: when i mistake the terminate a button that will fix my download error but it will not let me in then today i look it up and then i thought it was going it help but it task manager and i end the task and now i don't know how i undo terminate and get by the task is there a why...
  7. Microsoft terminal

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft terminal: I have the app Microsoft terminal installed on my computer --- it seems that the latest version is 1.16 --- I have 1.15 on one computer and I was able to update it via the ms store --- but on the other computer I don't have that option both computers are win 10 and are up to...
  8. Microsoft terminal

Microsoft terminal: I have the app Microsoft terminal installed on my computer --- it seems that the latest version is 1.16 --- I have 1.15 on one computer and I was able to update it via the ms store --- but on the other computer I don't have that option both computers are win 10 and are up to...
  9. How to remove a terminated microsoft account from windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove a terminated microsoft account from windows: A fews days before i terminated the main microsoft account i had been using till now as i wanted to replace it with a new one. But when i googled how to remove the account from windows.... it says "to click on manage button". And when i click on it , it says "That Microsoft...
  10. How to remove a terminated microsoft account from windows

How to remove a terminated microsoft account from windows: A fews days before i terminated the main microsoft account i had been using till now as i wanted to replace it with a new one. But when i googled how to remove the account from windows.... it says "to click on manage button". And when i click on it , it says "That Microsoft...