Windows 10: New Microsoft To-Do 1.44 version for iOS - November 19

Discus and support New Microsoft To-Do 1.44 version for iOS - November 19 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Microsoft To-Do is a simple and intelligent to-do list that makes it easy to plan your day. Whether it's for work, school or home, To-Do will help you... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Nov 20, 2018.

1. Brink Win User

New Microsoft To-Do 1.44 version for iOS - November 19

Source: Microsoft To-Do on the App Store

:)

Brink, Nov 20, 2018

2. Windows 10 November update freezes at 44%

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft community.

I suggest you to follow the below methods and check if it helps.

Method 1: I suggest you to run the Windows Update troubleshooter and check.

Windows Update Troubleshooter resolves problems that prevents you from updating windows.

• Press Windows key and type Troubleshooting.
    • Click on Troubleshooting and click on
      in the left pane.
    • Select Windows Update to run the
      Windows Update Troubleshooter
      and follow the on-screen instructions.
    • Try to install the update and check.
    Method 2: I suggest you to follow the below suggestion provided by Anannya Podder replied on November 12, 2015 and check if it helps.

Progress installing the Windows 10 November update stops responding at 44%

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Nov 20, 2018
  3. Brink Win User
    Microsoft Authenticator Account Backup and Recovery: Coming to iOS

Source: Microsoft Authenticator Account Backup and Recovery: Coming soon to an iOS device near you! Enterprise Mobility + Security

Brink, Nov 20, 2018
  4. New Microsoft To-Do 1.44 version for iOS - November 19

Progress installing the Windows 10 November update stops responding at 44%

I fixed that problem.
    • Remove USB, SD device.
    • For my case, I replace my CD reader by HDD storage. I remove HDD and update continue.

NguyenVien, Nov 20, 2018
Thema:

New Microsoft To-Do 1.44 version for iOS - November 19

1. New Microsoft To-Do 1.44 version for iOS - November 19 - Similar Threads - Microsoft version iOS

2. New Microsoft To Do app version for Android, iOS, and Mac - Dec. 19

in Windows 10 News
    New Microsoft To Do app version for Android, iOS, and Mac - Dec. 19: Microsoft To-Do is a task management app to help you stay organized and manage your day-to-day. You can use Microsoft To Do to make shopping lists or task lists, take notes, record collections, plan an event, or set reminders to increase your productivity and focus on what...
  3. New Microsoft Outlook app version released for iOS - Oct. 19

in Windows 10 News
    New Microsoft Outlook app version released for iOS - Oct. 19: Outlook lets you bring all your email accounts and calendars in one convenient spot. Whether it's staying on top of your inbox or scheduling the next big thing, we make it easy to be your most productive, organized, and connected self. New Microsoft Outlook app 4.60.0...
  4. New Microsoft Translator app version 3.2.16 for iOS - November 1

in Windows 10 News
    New Microsoft Translator app version 3.2.16 for iOS - November 1: Microsoft Translator is a free, personal translation app for 60+ languages, to translate text, voice, conversations, camera photos and screenshots. You can even download languages for offline translation for free to use when you travel! Version History: Bug fixes and...
  5. New Microsoft OneDrive app version 10.76.4 for iOS - July 19

in Windows 10 News
    New Microsoft OneDrive app version 10.76.4 for iOS - July 19: Do more wherever you go with Microsoft OneDrive. Get to and share your documents, photos, and other files from your iOS device, computer (PC or Mac), and any other devices you use. Use the Office mobile apps to stay productive and work together, no matter where you are. The...
  6. New Microsoft To-Do app 1.60 version for iOS - July 1

in Windows 10 News
    New Microsoft To-Do app 1.60 version for iOS - July 1: Microsoft To-Do is a simple and intelligent to-do list that makes it easy to plan your day. Whether it’s for work, school or home, To-Do will help you to increase your productivity and decrease your stress levels. It combines intelligent technology and beautiful design to...
  7. New Microsoft Edge app 42.7.4 version for iOS - November 19

in Windows 10 News
    New Microsoft Edge app 42.7.4 version for iOS - November 19: Microsoft Edge, now available on iOS, creates one continuous browsing experience for Windows 10 users across their devices. Content and data sync seamlessly in the background, so users can browse across devices, without skipping a beat. Familiar Microsoft Edge features like...
  8. New Microsoft Whiteboard version 1.1811022.1 for iOS - November 15

in Windows 10 News
    New Microsoft Whiteboard version 1.1811022.1 for iOS - November 15: Microsoft Whiteboard provides a freeform intelligent canvas where teams can ideate, create, and collaborate visually via the cloud. Designed for pen and touch, it lets you write or draw as smoothly as you would with ink, while automatically recognizing and transforming shapes...
  9. New Microsoft Whiteboard version 1.1811022 for iOS - November 13

in Windows 10 News
    New Microsoft Whiteboard version 1.1811022 for iOS - November 13: Microsoft Whiteboard provides a freeform intelligent canvas where teams can ideate, create, and collaborate visually via the cloud. Designed for pen and touch, it lets you write or draw as smoothly as you would with ink, while automatically recognizing and transforming shapes...
  10. New Microsoft To-Do 1.43 version for iOS - November 5

in Windows 10 News
    New Microsoft To-Do 1.43 version for iOS - November 5: Microsoft To-Do is a simple and intelligent to-do list that makes it easy to plan your day. Whether it's for work, school or home, To-Do will help you increase your productivity and decrease your stress levels. It combines intelligent technology and beautiful design to...