Windows 10: New Microsoft To-Do 1.46.99 build 99 for Android - December 21

Discus and support New Microsoft To-Do 1.46.99 build 99 for Android - December 21 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Microsoft To-Do is a simple and intelligent to-do list that makes it easy to plan your day. Whether it’s for work, school or home, To-Do will help you... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Dec 22, 2018.

1. Brink Win User

New Microsoft To-Do 1.46.99 build 99 for Android - December 21

Source: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...icrosoft.todos

:)

Brink, Dec 22, 2018

2. verify connection *99***1# and *99#

thanks, you are always welcomed to ask anything.

This two codes are followed in GSM phones for dialing the GPRS/EDGE profiles.

Specially, the code *99# is used by NOKIA(as far I heard).

the code*99***1# is used by other (and most) companies.

When you dial *99***1# ,the phone dials to the default and the INTERNET profile(not WAP).

thats it.

Cheers,

KATH.

(if you find me helpful, please RATE my posts by selecting the YES button bellow,thanks again)

power_user---01, Dec 22, 2018
  3. fadlul Win User
    verify connection *99***1# and *99#

Yes, i got it..

and let me ask you any question again,

can u explain about dialing *99***1#

and *99# ?

why, dialing rules looks different for each media

(bluetooth and cable) ?

thx before

rgds,

fadlul, Dec 22, 2018
  4. Pavan_N Win User

Windows 10 update stall at 99%

Hi Trevor,

Please answer these question to assist you better.

When you say 'update to Windows 10 stalling at 99%' are you referring to upgrade to Windows 10 is stuck or unable to update Windows to different builds?

If your upgrade to Windows 10 Is stuck at 99% then refer the link below suggested by
    Ander Da Costa on May 6, 2016 and follow the steps suggested.

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...ck-at-99/daed1cf2-7811-4808-9f79-ddffd789bb94

If you are referring to Windows updates then follow the steps and check.

Run the Update Troubleshooter on the computer.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Update. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Windows update.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel.
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons.
    • Click on Troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel.
    • Run the Windows Update troubleshooter.
    • Restart the system and check if the issue is resolved.

Do let us know the status of the issue to assist you further. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Dec 22, 2018
Thema:

1. New Microsoft To-Do 1.46.99 build 99 for Android - December 21 - Similar Threads - Microsoft build Android

2. Stuckted at 99%

in Windows 10 Customization
    Stuckted at 99%: I was charging my laptop today but when it was 99% I noticed sth strange. I waited around 10 mins to go 100% but it did not. So I plugged it out. What did happened and did I do well?...
  3. Microsoft works suite 99

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft works suite 99: i have Microsoft works suite 99 the new computer don't have a cd drive is there a way that i can get it on the new computer???? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-works-suite-99/ec3469ac-51fb-4afb-a1c5-d13da0475242
  4. Microsoft Picture It! 99

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Picture It! 99: Is Microsoft Picture It! 99 compatible with Windows 10 Home version 1809? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-picture-it-99/b4f20fd6-112d-4357-9c96-af423c61749a
  5. New Microsoft To-Do 1.45.98 build 98 for Android - December 17

in Windows 10 News
    New Microsoft To-Do 1.45.98 build 98 for Android - December 17: Microsoft To-Do is a simple and intelligent to-do list that makes it easy to plan your day. Whether it’s for work, school or home, To-Do will help you to increase your productivity and decrease your stress levels. It combines intelligent technology and beautiful design to...
  6. Picture It 99

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Picture It 99: I am sad that I can't seem to use this program anymore, because it is not compatible with Windows 10! The saddest part is, Microsoft has a great product and yet they can't stand behind it.........what the heck!!! In good faith I bought this product and I still want to be...
  7. New Microsoft To-Do 1.45.98 version for Android - December 6

in Windows 10 News
    New Microsoft To-Do 1.45.98 version for Android - December 6: Microsoft To-Do is a simple and intelligent to-do list that makes it easy to plan your day. Whether it’s for work, school or home, To-Do will help you to increase your productivity and decrease your stress levels. It combines intelligent technology and beautiful design to...
  8. New Microsoft To-Do 1.44.96 version for Android - December 3

in Windows 10 News
    New Microsoft To-Do 1.44.96 version for Android - December 3: Microsoft To-Do is a simple and intelligent to-do list that makes it easy to plan your day. Whether it’s for work, school or home, To-Do will help you to increase your productivity and decrease your stress levels. It combines intelligent technology and beautiful design to...
  9. stuck on 99%

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    stuck on 99%: My windows 10 upgrade has been stuck on 99% for 24 hours now what do i do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/stuck-on-99/f21a84e0-6709-4192-9f7b-22abc82d2251
  10. Memory 99%

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Memory 99%: Okay so lately I have been noticing my Memory spike up to 80% then 90% and higher up to 99% even while playing a game. Even after closing said game the memory would keep spiking. It feels like the longer the computer is on, the more it keeps increasing in Memory load. I have...