Windows 10: New Microsoft To-Do app version for Android - February 25

Discus and support New Microsoft To-Do app version for Android - February 25 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Microsoft To-Do is a simple and intelligent to-do list that makes it easy to plan your day. Whether it’s for work, school or home, To-Do will help you... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Feb 25, 2019.

1. Brink Win User

New Microsoft To-Do app version for Android - February 25

Source: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...icrosoft.todos

:)

Brink, Feb 25, 2019
  2. farlex85 Win User

Remote app for android

I recently traded in my iphone for an android, and just realized that hippo remote is iphone only. I'm looking for a similar app for android so I can use it as a remote for my htpc. Any suggestions?

farlex85, Feb 25, 2019
  3. Edwin Win User
    New Microsoft Edge app 42.0.0.2837 version for Android - December 19

Hehe...
    I must have enrolled at some point!!! *Redface

Signed in...

New Microsoft To-Do app version for Android - February 25 [​IMG]

Not signed in...

New Microsoft To-Do app version for Android - February 25 [​IMG]

Edwin, Feb 25, 2019
  4. t_ski Win User

$.10 android apps

Not sure if anyone's seen this yet, but they have $.10 (yes, 10 cents) android apps on the Android Market to celebrate 10 BILLION downloads. So far I've picked up Tetris, Need for Speed Shift, SoundHound amd ADWLauncher EX. There were several other games that were listed, including ones too good for my phone *Frown New Microsoft To-Do app version for Android - February 25 :(

t_ski, Feb 25, 2019
Thema:

1. New Microsoft To-Do app version for Android - February 25 - Similar Threads - Microsoft app version

2. New Microsoft To Do app version for Android, iOS and Mac - March 25

in Windows 10 News
    New Microsoft To Do app version for Android, iOS and Mac - March 25: Microsoft To-Do is a task management app to help you stay organized and manage your day-to-day. You can use Microsoft To Do to make shopping lists or task lists, take notes, record collections, plan an event, or set reminders to increase your productivity and focus on what...
  3. New Microsoft To Do app version for Android, iOS and Mac - Feb. 25

in Windows 10 News
    New Microsoft To Do app version for Android, iOS and Mac - Feb. 25: Microsoft To-Do is a task management app to help you stay organized and manage your day-to-day. You can use Microsoft To Do to make shopping lists or task lists, take notes, record collections, plan an event, or set reminders to increase your productivity and focus on what...
  4. New Microsoft To Do app version for Android, iOS, and Mac - Nov. 25

in Windows 10 News
    New Microsoft To Do app version for Android, iOS, and Mac - Nov. 25: Microsoft To-Do for Android Microsoft To-Do is a simple and intelligent to-do list that makes it easy to plan your day. Whether it’s for work, school or home, To-Do will help you to increase your productivity and decrease your stress levels. It combines...
  5. New Microsoft To-Do app version for Android, iOS, and Mac - Sept. 25

in Windows 10 News
    New Microsoft To-Do app version for Android, iOS, and Mac - Sept. 25: Microsoft To-Do for Android Microsoft To-Do is a simple and intelligent to-do list that makes it easy to plan your day. Whether it’s for work, school or home, To-Do will help you to increase your productivity and decrease your stress levels. It combines...
  6. New Microsoft OneDrive app version released for Android - February 10

in Windows 10 News
    New Microsoft OneDrive app version released for Android - February 10: Do more wherever you go with Microsoft OneDrive. Get to and share your documents, photos, and other files from your Android device, computer (PC or Mac), and any other devices you use. Use the Office mobile apps to stay productive and work together, no matter where you are....
  7. New Microsoft To-Do app version for Android - April 25

in Windows 10 News
    New Microsoft To-Do app version for Android - April 25: Microsoft To-Do is a simple and intelligent to-do list that makes it easy to plan your day. Whether it’s for work, school or home, To-Do will help you to increase your productivity and decrease your stress levels. It combines intelligent technology and beautiful design to...
  8. New Microsoft To-Do app version for Android - March 25

in Windows 10 News
    New Microsoft To-Do app version for Android - March 25: Microsoft To-Do is a simple and intelligent to-do list that makes it easy to plan your day. Whether it’s for work, school or home, To-Do will help you to increase your productivity and decrease your stress levels. It combines intelligent technology and beautiful design to...
  9. New Microsoft Edge app 42.0.2.3333 version for Android - February 27

in Windows 10 News
    New Microsoft Edge app 42.0.2.3333 version for Android - February 27: Microsoft Edge is the fast, safe web browser that gives you one continuous browsing experience from your Android phone to your Windows 10 device. Once you’ve linked your phone, your stuff will sync in the background, so you can browse wherever you like without skipping a...
  10. New Microsoft To-Do app 1.51 version for iOS - February 25

in Windows 10 News
    New Microsoft To-Do app 1.51 version for iOS - February 25: Microsoft To-Do is a simple and intelligent to-do list that makes it easy to plan your day. Whether it’s for work, school or home, To-Do will help you to increase your productivity and decrease your stress levels. It combines intelligent technology and beautiful design to...