Windows 10: New Microsoft Translator version 3.3.422i 507ed958 for Android Nov. 19

Discus and support New Microsoft Translator version 3.3.422i 507ed958 for Android Nov. 19 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Microsoft Translator is a free, personal translation app for 60+ languages, to translate text, voice, conversations, camera photos and screenshots. You... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Nov 26, 2019.

1. Brink Win User

New Microsoft Translator version 3.3.422i 507ed958 for Android Nov. 19

Microsoft Translator is a free, personal translation app for 60+ languages, to translate text, voice, conversations, camera photos and screenshots. You can even download languages for offline translation for free to use when you travel!

WHAT'S NEW

Bug fixes and general improvements.

Source: Microsoft Translator - Apps on Google Play

:)

Brink, Nov 26, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Microsoft Translator is a free, personal translation app for 60+ languages, to translate text, voice, conversations, camera photos and screenshots. You can even download languages for offline translation for free to use when you travel!

WHAT'S NEW

Bug fixes and general improvements.

Source: Microsoft Translator - Apps on Google Play

Brink, Nov 26, 2019
  3. Edwin Win User
    New Microsoft Edge app 42.0.0.2837 version for Android - December 19

Hehe...
    I must have enrolled at some point!!! *Redface

Signed in...

New Microsoft Translator version 3.3.422i 507ed958 for Android Nov. 19 [​IMG]

Not signed in...

Edwin, Nov 26, 2019
  4. Edwin Win User

New Microsoft Edge app 42.0.0.2837 version for Android - December 19

For those of you who are Edge for Android Beta users...

Microsoft Edge (Beta) updated to 42.0.0.2849...

they removed the Timeline feature, (it's unclear as to why)

Edwin, Nov 26, 2019
Thema:

1. New Microsoft Translator version 3.3.422i 507ed958 for Android Nov. 19 - Similar Threads - Microsoft Translator version

2. New Microsoft OneDrive version released for Android and iOS - Feb. 3

in Windows 10 News
    New Microsoft OneDrive version released for Android and iOS - Feb. 3: Do more wherever you go with Microsoft OneDrive. Get to and share your documents, photos, and other files from your Android device, computer (PC or Mac), and any other devices you use. Use the Office mobile apps to stay productive and work together, no matter where you are....
  3. Microsoft Launcher Beta 6.2.201102.92666 for Android - Nov. 19

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Launcher Beta 6.2.201102.92666 for Android - Nov. 19: With Microsoft Launcher provides a new home screen experience that allows you to seamlessly transition between your Android phone and your PC. Microsoft Launcher makes it easy to continue viewing photos or documents on your PC, empowering you to be more productive across all...
  4. New Microsoft Outlook app 4.2026.11 version for Android August 3

in Windows 10 News
    New Microsoft Outlook app 4.2026.11 version for Android August 3: Meet Outlook for Android, the app that helps millions of users connect all their email accounts, calendars and files in one convenient spot. Newly redesigned, Outlook for Android lets you do more from one powerful inbox. See what matters most first with the Focused inbox...
  5. New Microsoft Authenticator version released for Android - April 3

in Windows 10 News
    New Microsoft Authenticator version released for Android - April 3: Two factor authentication (TFA) is easy, convenient, and secure when you use Microsoft Authenticator. Use your phone, not your password, to log into your Microsoft account. Just enter your username, then approve the notification sent to your phone. Your fingerprint, face ID,...
  6. New Microsoft Edge app version released for Android - February 3

in Windows 10 News
    New Microsoft Edge app version released for Android - February 3: Microsoft Edge is the fast, safe web browser that gives you one continuous browsing experience from your Android phone to your Windows 10 device. Once youve linked your phone, your stuff will sync in the background, so you can browse wherever you like without skipping a beat....
  7. Microsoft Launcher Beta app 5.11.0.56282 version for Android - Nov. 19

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Launcher Beta app 5.11.0.56282 version for Android - Nov. 19: With Microsoft Launcher, you can personalize your Android device to match your style with wallpapers, theme colors, icon packs and more. With a Microsoft account or work/school account, you can access your calendar, documents, and recent activities in your personalized feed....
  8. New Microsoft OneDrive app version 5.32.1 for Android - June 3

in Windows 10 News
    New Microsoft OneDrive app version 5.32.1 for Android - June 3: Do more wherever you go with Microsoft OneDrive. Get to and share your documents, photos, and other files from your Android device, computer (PC or Mac), and any other devices you use. Use the Office mobile apps to stay productive and work together, no matter where you are....
  9. New Microsoft To-Do app version for Android - June 3

in Windows 10 News
    New Microsoft To-Do app version for Android - June 3: Microsoft To-Do is a simple and intelligent to-do list that makes it easy to plan your day. Whether it’s for work, school or home, To-Do will help you to increase your productivity and decrease your stress levels. It combines intelligent technology and beautiful design to...
  10. New Microsoft To-Do 1.44.96 version for Android - December 3

in Windows 10 News
    New Microsoft To-Do 1.44.96 version for Android - December 3: Microsoft To-Do is a simple and intelligent to-do list that makes it easy to plan your day. Whether it’s for work, school or home, To-Do will help you to increase your productivity and decrease your stress levels. It combines intelligent technology and beautiful design to...