Windows 10: New Minecraft 1.16.200 update Shader Bug.

Discus and support New Minecraft 1.16.200 update Shader Bug. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hey everyone reading this! Minecraft bedrock has a new 1.16.200 update that is very buggy on windows10. My shaders stopped working and its annoying... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Tillo., Dec 9, 2020.

1. Tillo. Win User

New Minecraft 1.16.200 update Shader Bug.

Hey everyone reading this! Minecraft bedrock has a new 1.16.200 update that is very buggy on windows10. My shaders stopped working and its annoying anyone knows how to fix it? I tried downloading minecraft on phone and the shaders worked just fine. Please help. Also when I was updating my driver it says it was already at is latest version even though minecraft says it isn't. Any help on that too?

:)

Tillo., Dec 9, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Minecraft 1.9 Pre-Release 1

Source: Minecraft 1.9 Pre-Release 1

Brink, Dec 9, 2020
  3. Barman58 Win User
    Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Dec 9, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Minecraft 1.11 Pre-Release 1

Source: Minecraft 1.11 Pre-Release 1

Brink, Dec 9, 2020
Thema:

1. New Minecraft 1.16.200 update Shader Bug. - Similar Threads - Minecraft 200 update

2. A bug with a new update?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    A bug with a new update?: Since the beginning of this month, I have started having an issue where my computer decides it wants to shut down on its own. I am pretty sure it's nothing hardware, as when it goes to shut down, it does it the correct way asking me to save my work, and certain things won't...
  3. A bug with a new update?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A bug with a new update?: Since the beginning of this month, I have started having an issue where my computer decides it wants to shut down on its own. I am pretty sure it's nothing hardware, as when it goes to shut down, it does it the correct way asking me to save my work, and certain things won't...
  4. A bug with a new update?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Minecraft Shader issues and OpenGL Errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Shader issues and OpenGL Errors: Figured I'd have a go with Shaders while playing Minecraft with my daughter, given it looks so amazing on her PC. This may not be the best forum to ask this, given it is a mod, but figured I'd have a go anyway as really quite frustrated. Every video and info source makes it...
  6. Minecraft bedrock windows 10 shaders not working!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft bedrock windows 10 shaders not working!: Although minecraft windows 10 bedrock Edition is the most expensive version of this game, it has no additional use, even many features have been removed such as shaders, when can we use shaders again?...
  7. Minecraft Lies with Shader?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Lies with Shader?: Hey, guys, I tried to play Minecraft (Java Edition) with the Seus renewed shader (the free one), but somehow everything lay. I use the Seus renewed shader with Optifine and a real texture pack (link follows) as well as many modd. MC version was 1.12.2 I think It's...
  8. Windows 10 2004 icon shader bug?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 2004 icon shader bug?: For some reason, even when I have the icon shader off, it will randomly come back on when I click on windows explorer. It only does it sometimes, but I did the registry fix and went to the preformance settings, though the thing is I had this already turned off even before...
  9. Minecraft bug ?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Minecraft bug ?: Hi, I started playing Minecraft version 1.14.60 on Windows 10. The first day everything was okay, but the second day when I was playing it freezed, the screen went white and then the game closed. I can still play, but suddenly it happens that, the game freezes, turns white...
  10. Adobe flash update 5/1/16

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Adobe flash update 5/1/16: MS pushed a flash update to edge and IE11 today. All seems fine on my system so a safe update 36368