Windows 10: New Minecraft Launcher Broken

Discus and support New Minecraft Launcher Broken in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello,My Minecraft launcher won't open or even try to open here is a screenshot of itI click on it and it brings me to hereThe only place that it has a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by SebJ1000, Nov 25, 2021.

1. SebJ1000 Win User

New Minecraft Launcher Broken

Hello,My Minecraft launcher won't open or even try to open here is a screenshot of itI click on it and it brings me to hereThe only place that it has a picture is hereCan someone please help me?Thanks, Seb

:)

SebJ1000, Nov 25, 2021
  2. Barman58 Win User

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Nov 25, 2021
  3. Minecraft Native launcher

Thank you Catherine, but i play just updated team fortress 2 from Steam and it updated perfectly. I tried your setting steps but unfortunately i can't modify Minecraft for a reason and if i try to right click nothing happens. When i clicked on Modern Combat
    5 it showed me the link to advanced options but not for minecraft.

My father purchased Minecraft for me from Minecraft. net. I have tried a million times but it is hard to acces minecraft forums in China.

However when i opened the Minecraft native log it said my windows version was 8 ,however my windows is 10.

Here is what it says:

Native Launcher Version: 34

Operating System: Windows 8.0

Application Hash: 175f2b59d63d17f580f664c195ca8bb82666d0eb

Java Version:

x64: 1

Starting download of: https://launchermeta.mojang.com/mc/launcher.json

Created pFile

Content length is 0138B708

Got 200 from server

Download successful

Native launcher outdated!

Hash should be 96a22390a0b1d3c58706b6ce17135982e6d2d6a0

Starting download of: http://launcher.mojang.com/mc/launcher/win/96a22390a0b1d3c58706b6ce17135982e6d2d6a0/Minecraft.exe

Created pFile

Content length is 0136BAB0

Got 200 from server

Encountered internet exception 12002: The operation timed out

Starting download of: http://launcher.mojang.com/mc/launcher/win/96a22390a0b1d3c58706b6ce17135982e6d2d6a0/Minecraft.exe

Created pFile

Content length is 0136BB10

Got 200 from server

Created pFile

Content length is 0136BB10

Got 200 from server

Deleted tmpLauncher.tmp

Thx for cooperating. I even tried "check for updates in the store" but that wasn't any help.

MeekalHassan, Nov 25, 2021
  4. Ziatical Win User

Minecraft Launcher for Windows 10 PC

Hi! I discovered that there was a new update for Minecraft and when I opened it up, it should've automatically started updating, but it didn't, its stuck looking for updates and about 10 min later it said unable to update the Minecraft Native Launcher.
    I already downloaded another Launcher and repaired it, but that didn't seem to work.

Ziatical, Nov 25, 2021
Thema:

1. New Minecraft Launcher Broken - Similar Threads - Minecraft Launcher Broken

2. Unable to sign into new Minecraft Launcher

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to sign into new Minecraft Launcher: After recently downloading the new Minecraft launcher from the Microsoft store in order to play the Bedrock edition, I've found that I'm unable to log into the launcher. Previously, I had gotten the 'Deep Ocean / 0x80070057' error when trying to log in using Microsoft, but...
  3. Unable to sign into new Minecraft Launcher

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to sign into new Minecraft Launcher: After recently downloading the new Minecraft launcher from the Microsoft store in order to play the Bedrock edition, I've found that I'm unable to log into the launcher. Previously, I had gotten the 'Deep Ocean / 0x80070057' error when trying to log in using Microsoft, but...
  4. New minecraft launcher

New minecraft launcher: Hello everyone,today i tried to install the new minecraft launcher, java and bedrock edition.Unfortunately, having a microsoft account, I can't log in, the error is "something went wrong during the login procedure".Searching the internet I saw that I am not the only one with...
  5. New minecraft launcher

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New minecraft launcher: Hello everyone,today i tried to install the new minecraft launcher, java and bedrock edition.Unfortunately, having a microsoft account, I can't log in, the error is "something went wrong during the login procedure".Searching the internet I saw that I am not the only one with...
  6. Minecraft Launcher

Minecraft Launcher: When I start the current minecraft launcher I am prompted to sign in with mojang or microsoft. I've already migrated my mojang account, but when I select the microsoft login option, it starts loading, then stops. I've also had the problem of the microsoft store not opening at...
  7. New Minecraft Launcher not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New Minecraft Launcher not working: The new Minecraft launcher does not let me sign in with Microsoft account. It says that they couldn't sign me in Xbox live, I'm not sure why but please help me to try and fix this issue.The stop code is : 0x87DD0003...
  8. New Minecraft Launcher not working

New Minecraft Launcher not working: The new Minecraft launcher does not let me sign in with Microsoft account. It says that they couldn't sign me in Xbox live, I'm not sure why but please help me to try and fix this issue.The stop code is : 0x87DD0003...
  9. New Minecraft Launcher Broken

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New Minecraft Launcher Broken: Hello,My Minecraft launcher won't open or even try to open here is a screenshot of itI click on it and it brings me to hereThe only place that it has a picture is hereCan someone please help me?Thanks, Seb...
  10. Minecraft launcher

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Minecraft launcher: My mincraft launcher is not opening saying dll fill missing and manicraft native lancher unable install https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-launcher/0000e1f6-fb5c-4fe7-8a00-7b418c5cffe2