Windows 10: New minecraft launcher

Discus and support New minecraft launcher in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello everyone,today i tried to install the new minecraft launcher, java and bedrock edition.Unfortunately, having a microsoft account, I can't log in,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by zodi4c09, Jun 30, 2022.

1. zodi4c09 Win User

New minecraft launcher

Hello everyone,today i tried to install the new minecraft launcher, java and bedrock edition.Unfortunately, having a microsoft account, I can't log in, the error is "something went wrong during the login procedure".Searching the internet I saw that I am not the only one with this problem, so I wanted to ask if anyone could help me.Thanks in advance. Please help me.

:)

zodi4c09, Jun 30, 2022

2. New Minecraft Launcher Broken

Hi SebJ1000 -

I'm Kevin B., I do apologize for the inconvenience that you're experiencing right now, let me help you sort things out.

When did the issue started? Are there any recent changes made on the computer before the issue started?

It seems that the Minecraft Launcher that is pinned on the taskbar of your windows is redirecting you to the Microsoft Store when you try to open it.

Try to remove the pinned launcher on your taskbar and change it with the one located on your Start menu. The one which contains the right icon

Open the start menu and locate Minecraft Launcher

Right click on the Minecraft Launcher and select More

Select Pin to Taskbar

If the option is missing, try to remove the one that is currently pinned to taskbar and try to redo the steps again

This way, if the Minecraft Launcher pinned on the taskbar is broken or damaged, it will be replaced by a new one. Once the Minecraft launcher is pinned, try to open it and check if it shows the same issue

Hope this will help and have a bless day!

Thanks.

Kevin B.

Independent advisor

Kevin Bart., Jun 30, 2022
  3. new minecraft launcher windows store

Hi Mario. I'm Greg, 10 years awarded Windows MVP, specializing in Installation, Performance, Troubleshooting and Activation, here to help you.

Try these fixes for can't install Minecraft or Launcher won't open:

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/36...

Minecraft Launcher Won't Open? Here's how to fix - Appuals.com (Avoid ad links which intrude into editorial copy, especially avoid Restoro and Reimage ads)

https://www.technewstoday.com/minecraft-launche...

https://gameinpost.com/minecraft-windows-10-won...

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/requests/new

https://www.techsupportall.com/minecraft-launch...

Based on the results you post back I may have other suggestions if necessary.

Standard Disclaimer: There are links to non-Microsoft websites. The pages appear to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the sites that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the sites before you decide to download and install it.

Greg Carmack - Windows MVP 2010-2020, Jun 30, 2022
  4. 4hirah Win User

New minecraft launcher

Unable to Download New Minecraft Launcher from Microsoft Store

I am unable to download the new Minecraft Launcher from the store and I'm seeing an Error Code: 0x89235172.

I have tried multiple ways of fixing this:

• Correct date/time & time zone
    • Troubleshooting Windows Store
    • Wi-Fi enabled and working properly
    • Checked proxy settings
    • Repaired Windows Store using PowerShell
    • Reset Windows Store
    • Restart Computer
    • System Up-to-Date
    • Sign-out then sign-in.
    • Tried installing from My Library
    • Uninstalled old Minecraft Launcher
    Please assist me on this, thank you.

4hirah, Jun 30, 2022
Thema:

New minecraft launcher

1. New minecraft launcher - Similar Threads - minecraft launcher

2. SOLVEDi cant redwonload minecraft launcher

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    SOLVEDi cant redwonload minecraft launcher: when i try to play minecraft launcher it says "app cant open" so i go to Microsoft store and i redownload it but it says "where do you want to install it" and then it doesn't show any places and ive left my pc on for 7 hours and still no download places i could reinstall...
  3. i cant redwonload minecraft launcher

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i cant redwonload minecraft launcher: when i try to play minecraft launcher it says "app cant open" so i go to Microsoft store and i redownload it but it says "where do you want to install it" and then it doesn't show any places and ive left my pc on for 7 hours and still no download places i could reinstall...
  4. i cant redwonload minecraft launcher

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i cant redwonload minecraft launcher: when i try to play minecraft launcher it says "app cant open" so i go to Microsoft store and i redownload it but it says "where do you want to install it" and then it doesn't show any places and ive left my pc on for 7 hours and still no download places i could reinstall...
  5. i cant redwonload minecraft launcher

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  6. Minecraft launcher and other Xbox Apps Not loading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft launcher and other Xbox Apps Not loading: I tried launching the Minecraft Launcher but the launcher would never load. I was able to launch all other applications Microsoft and not apart from windows defender protection historyIt would crash when opened and when I tried googling the answer, it said to just change the...
  7. Minecraft launcher and other Xbox Apps Not loading

Minecraft launcher and other Xbox Apps Not loading: I tried launching the Minecraft Launcher but the launcher would never load. I was able to launch all other applications Microsoft and not apart from windows defender protection historyIt would crash when opened and when I tried googling the answer, it said to just change the...
  8. Minecraft custom launcher asking to link to my Microsoft account.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft custom launcher asking to link to my Microsoft account.: MinecraftClientLinkingRemoteconnectMicrosoftCodeA Minecraft client is asking to link my account to be able to use my Microsoft Minecraft account in their client launcher. It uses remoteconnect and specifically this link https://login.live.com/oauth20_remoteconnect.srf Is this...
  9. Minecraft custom launcher asking to link to my Microsoft account.

Minecraft custom launcher asking to link to my Microsoft account.: MinecraftClientLinkingRemoteconnectMicrosoftCodeA Minecraft client is asking to link my account to be able to use my Microsoft Minecraft account in their client launcher. It uses remoteconnect and specifically this link https://login.live.com/oauth20_remoteconnect.srf Is this...
  10. Minecraft Launcher error 0x803F8001

Minecraft Launcher error 0x803F8001: I'm trying to install minecraft. I'm signed into my account in both the microsoft store app and on firefox.the install went fine but when I try and open the launcher I get: "Minecraft Launcher is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the...