Windows 10: "New" Minseweeper is not working as expected

Discus and support "New" Minseweeper is not working as expected in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello thereI was playing minesweeper for a long time enjoyed it in most versions so far. On Windows 10 Home with all the latest updates that were... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Krzysztof Mazurkiewicz, Jun 10, 2023.

1. "New" Minseweeper is not working as expected

Hello thereI was playing minesweeper for a long time enjoyed it in most versions so far. On Windows 10 Home with all the latest updates that were available i was playing it mostly in adventure mode. 2-3 days ago it was "upgraded" to a "newer" version. At the first launch of this newer version it asked me which save to use from the older version. Now when i launch it it "connetst" to Xbox Live or something "downloading" my game history and it takes forever.I can play basic levels unless the game freezes during startup?! what is also an issue but i cannot play the "Adventure" as when i cli

:)

Krzysztof Mazurkiewicz, Jun 10, 2023

2. New RAM not working as expected...

aaah ok so youre running 6gb total.. and two different brands of ram... (4GB + 2GB).
    try and loosen the timings a bit to see if thats causing the issue... also check whether that new rams plays is in the Qualified Vendors List with that motherboard.. perhaps thats the incompatibility.

First thing id suggest is to just start with 2gb of the new ram @1066 with your 3.2ghz overclock... see if that posts, if it does then put in the other 2gb (same brand).... see if that posts....then finally put in the old ram (to make your 6gb). but its probably a timing issue running old ram with new at its maximum rated speed.

twicksisted, Jun 10, 2023
  3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Jun 10, 2023
  4. "New" Minseweeper is not working as expected

Still not working

Hi Brink,

I am a Systems Engineer (entry-Level) and I am having this issue. I have followed all the steps that were listed, even created a new user account. This is for a customer. When I followed the steps, before creating a new user, i kept changing the path to point to the correct place. The second time, and following, I ended up getting the 2 SID's, one with the .bak. Followed the steps to delete the regular one and rename the .bak. restarted and still signs in as a temp profile. So I ended up cfreating a new user and still get the same Temp profile issue. Could you suggest something? Thanks.

deadlyspider, Jun 10, 2023
Thema:

"New" Minseweeper is not working as expected

1. "New" Minseweeper is not working as expected - Similar Threads - Minseweeper working expected

2. "New" Minseweeper is not working as expected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "New" Minseweeper is not working as expected: Hello thereI was playing minesweeper for a long time enjoyed it in most versions so far. On Windows 10 Home with all the latest updates that were available i was playing it mostly in adventure mode. 2-3 days ago it was "upgraded" to a "newer" version. At the first launch of...
  3. Backup not working as expected

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Backup not working as expected: Hi, I have W'10, and two external drives that I backup selected sub-directories to.The problem seems to have started when I added by second physical backup drive Drive_T and Drive_S.When I was staying with Drive_T only, backup worked fine. But now when I switch from Drive_T...
  4. Backup now working as expected

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Backup now working as expected: Hi, I have W'10, and two external drives that I backup selected sub-directories to.The problem seems to have started when I added by second physical backup drive Drive_T and Drive_S.When I was staying with Drive_T only, backup worked fine. But now when I switch from Drive_T...
  5. PC Bluetooth not working as expected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Bluetooth not working as expected: I own an Acer Aspire 3 - A315-53G - Windows 11 HomeBefore proposing your ideas, I'll explain the problem and what happened:They gave me Huawei Freebuds 4 earphones, to be paired with both the phone and the PC, it has the ability to connect to 2 devices at the same time.I...
  6. New folder isn't working as expected

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    New folder isn't working as expected: For some reason, every folder I try to create in c drive/desktop, doesn't happen in d drive needs admin access. The option to create next txt document, ms word document, compressed zipped folder is gone too. Although I am using an admin account and admins can...
  7. Workgroup not working as expected

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Workgroup not working as expected: Hi all I am having trouble getting my workgroup to work properly between my pc (ethernet) and laptop (wifi). My PC can see the shared folders from the laptop, but the laptop cannot see the shared folders from the PC. I note that under the network folder my laptop can see...
  8. Windows Photos is not working as expected

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Photos is not working as expected: When I open Windows Photos on my Lenovo touchpad and try to scroll, this feature is not working. Moreover this app consumes plenty of CPU. Could you help me?...
  9. Wallpaper slideshow not working as expected

in Windows 10 Customization
    Wallpaper slideshow not working as expected: I have a folder of wallpapers which I have set as a slideshow. However, when I set it to change every 1 day, it keeps changing every 1 hour. Restarting my laptop, temporarily disabling the slideshow feature, and changing the time intervals doesn't seem to solve this...
  10. Spell Check is not working as expected

in Windows 10 Customization
    Spell Check is not working as expected: Once in a while when I write something using Edge, I face an issue with Spell Check - it doesn’t correct the misspelled words. Because it is not an ongoing issue, it is difficult to spot the cause of it. I made sure that Highlight Misspelled Words are on. But this feature...