Windows 10: new monitor help

Discus and support new monitor help in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; as my old one got dead pixel I am looking for new one I prefer asus lg and Samsung only I don't know what is ips display LEDvs lcd can I play 1080p... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by tushar4544, Aug 9, 2019.

1. new monitor help

as my old one got dead pixel I am looking for new one I prefer asus lg and Samsung only I don't know what is ips display LEDvs lcd can I play 1080p gaming on 4k monitor? please help me out thanks my cpu is old though i5 2500 which model should I get 1080p or 4k?

:)

tushar4544, Aug 9, 2019

2. Trouble with 2 monitors

Hi Tim,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to change the settings to Extended Monitor and check if it helps.

Please follow below steps:

• Right Click any ware of the Desktop, and launch Personalization.
    • Go to dual monitor settings under personalization, and change it Extended Monitor.
    Please get back to us for future support, we’ll be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Prabhavathi Patil, Aug 9, 2019
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Aug 9, 2019
  4. new monitor help

help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Aug 9, 2019
Thema:

new monitor help

1. new monitor help - Similar Threads - monitor help

2. Help fix to stop Skyrim game from becoming unplayable on dual monitor.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help fix to stop Skyrim game from becoming unplayable on dual monitor.: [img] I had been moving the Skyrim application from one monitor to the other for a long time in 1803. Now on 1903 it does as in the picture. Can anyone please help me resolve this. I know I can make the second monitor the primary, but I'd prefer to simply have it not do the...
  3. Dual monitor setup help.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Dual monitor setup help.: Hi, I am having an issue with my PC setup. All was working fine until a few weeks ago and it just started all of a sudden. I am running two screens one is 1080p and my main monitor is 2560x1440p. The problem is when I run a game on my main monitor my second monitor...
  4. new monitor help

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    new monitor help: as my old one got dead pixel I am looking for new one I prefer asus lg and Samsung only I don't know what is ips display LEDvs lcd can I play 1080p gaming on 4k monitor? please help me out thanks my cpu is old though i5 2500 which model should I get 1080p or 4k? 138219
  5. Dual Monitor Help

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Dual Monitor Help: Every time I plug in the second monitor my computer screen goes blank, Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dual-monitor-help/f1e058a7-1394-4682-b3c2-407b38499351
  6. Computer Freezes Daily, Event Monitor not helping

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Computer Freezes Daily, Event Monitor not helping: I built a computer for my boss a while back. It is a 7700k with a quadro p1000 and ASRock Extreme4 Z270. I can't put my finger on exactly when it started but it was about 2 months ago if I had to guess. Basically it will freeze up once or twice a day. Seems like usage or open...
  7. Needing help with dual-monitor wallpaper

Needing help with dual-monitor wallpaper: Ok, so I have a Dual-Monitor Set up, as i'm sure a lot of people here do. I have 2 separate wallpapers. One for each monitor. They keep changing. I do not want them to change. I have tried registry edits, and looked through the Settings, but can't seem to get it to stay. Can...
  8. Help. My PC monitor says out of range.

Help. My PC monitor says out of range.: I think I have change the resolution too high for the monitor to support. Now every time I boot the PC, after the windows logo it says in the monitor screen is out of range. I can't even access the home screen where I could change restart options. How can I change the...
  9. Dual Monitor issues all of a sudden-Help

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Dual Monitor issues all of a sudden-Help: I am not a noob...but currently really confused and feeling pretty dumb I have had a dual monitor setup for years with no issues. My primary monitor is an HP. I have a Samsung as a second monitor for watching videos/ music while working. All of a sudden my icons started...
  10. Dual Monitor issues all of a sudden-Help

in Windows 10 Support
    Dual Monitor issues all of a sudden-Help: I am not a noob...but currently really confused and feeling pretty dumb I have had a dual monitor setup for years with no issues. My primary monitor is an HP. I have a Samsung as a second monitor for watching videos/ music while working. All of a sudden my icons started...