Windows 10: New Monitor Shopping

Discus and support New Monitor Shopping in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; My old iiyama Prolite E2607WS is finally kaput & i need a new monitor asap.. I'm pretty clueless to be quite honest and have taken a break from the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by Miseryguts, Mar 20, 2021.

1. New Monitor Shopping

My old iiyama Prolite E2607WS is finally kaput & i need a new monitor asap.. I'm pretty clueless to be quite honest and have taken a break from the shop. I'm looking for something around 2560 x 1440 res, low response time, not really bothered about any built-in speakers (but if they are any good!) & any extra bells and whistles incl.. problem is I've no more than around £300 to spend and would be extremely grateful for any advice here at all.. thanks for listening!

Miseryguts, Mar 20, 2021
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Mar 20, 2021
  3. NdMk2o1o Win User
    New monitor suggestions, £200 budget

So I am getting (hopefully) £200 of amazon vouchers from work for Christmaqs and have decided I want to get a new monitor, my current is a 23" Samsung Syncmaster, I believe it's a TN panel and the res is 2048x1152. It really is starting to get on my nerves as the coloring is not very natural so I am thinking an IPS panel would probably be a lot better quality wise so I am open to some suggestions as I really don't have a clue when it comes to monitors.

Things to note:

• I do not want to go smaller than 24"
    • Would prefer 27" if possible for the budget
    • If not then perhaps 24" 120hz
    • I currently run 2048x 1152 though 1920 x 1080 is fine
    • Must come in at or around £200-£250 absolute max

NdMk2o1o, Mar 20, 2021
  4. New Monitor Shopping

Trouble with 2 monitors

Hi Tim,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to change the settings to Extended Monitor and check if it helps.

Please follow below steps:

• Right Click any ware of the Desktop, and launch Personalization.
    • Go to dual monitor settings under personalization, and change it Extended Monitor.
    Please get back to us for future support, we’ll be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Prabhavathi Patil, Mar 20, 2021
Thema:

New Monitor Shopping

1. New Monitor Shopping - Similar Threads - Monitor Shopping

2. keyboard and mouse are detected using kvm but the monitor gets no signal

in Windows 10 Gaming
    keyboard and mouse are detected using kvm but the monitor gets no signal: Hey, I had and old monitor Samsung that works using KVM switch ugreen with 2 computers T14 Lenovo and desktopsuccessfully , now I bought new monitor LG Ultragear 32GQ750-B and connected it to the KVM The desktop works properly but the laptop works only for the mouse and the...
  3. keyboard and mouse are detected using kvm but the monitor gets no signal

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    keyboard and mouse are detected using kvm but the monitor gets no signal: Hey, I had and old monitor Samsung that works using KVM switch ugreen with 2 computers T14 Lenovo and desktopsuccessfully , now I bought new monitor LG Ultragear 32GQ750-B and connected it to the KVM The desktop works properly but the laptop works only for the mouse and the...
  4. Windows opens program on second monitor that is not connected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows opens program on second monitor that is not connected: I have already found a solution on this, but I thought it could be helpful for other people struggling with the same problem.A certain app on my laptop didn't seem to notice that my second monitor wasn't connected anymore, so when I launched it the app kept opening on the...
  5. Windows opens program on second monitor that is not connected

Windows opens program on second monitor that is not connected: I have already found a solution on this, but I thought it could be helpful for other people struggling with the same problem.A certain app on my laptop didn't seem to notice that my second monitor wasn't connected anymore, so when I launched it the app kept opening on the...
  6. External monitor not working after an update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    External monitor not working after an update: I tried a different cable, driver update, driver unistall/reinstall. Windows does not detect second monitor and the monitor states no signal when hdmi plugged in and turned on....
  7. External monitor not working after an update

External monitor not working after an update: I tried a different cable, driver update, driver unistall/reinstall. Windows does not detect second monitor and the monitor states no signal when hdmi plugged in and turned on....
  8. External monitor not working after an update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. Device doesn't detect any monitor connecter through display port.

Device doesn't detect any monitor connecter through display port.: [System Not Detecting]OS: Windows 10 EnterpriseGraphic Card: Intel Iris Xe Graphics[System detecting]OS: Windows 10 HomeGraphic Card: Intel UHD graphics 620 + NVIDIA GeForce MX130One of my systems doesn't detects any monitor connected through the display ports whereas other...
  10. Device doesn't detect any monitor connecter through display port.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Device doesn't detect any monitor connecter through display port.: [System Not Detecting]OS: Windows 10 EnterpriseGraphic Card: Intel Iris Xe Graphics[System detecting]OS: Windows 10 HomeGraphic Card: Intel UHD graphics 620 + NVIDIA GeForce MX130One of my systems doesn't detects any monitor connected through the display ports whereas other...