Windows 10: New monitors flickering intermittently. Any help would be appreciated.

Discus and support New monitors flickering intermittently. Any help would be appreciated. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Prosparetimegamer [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Prosparetimegamer, Apr 23, 2020.

1. New monitors flickering intermittently. Any help would be appreciated.

/u/Prosparetimegamer, Apr 23, 2020

2. Monitor Dim and Flickers

I have a new Dell Inspiron 3668 cpu and running it with my old Dell ST2010 I have run the windows "troubleshoot screen flickering in Windows 10" from Windows help. When I go to task Mngr. it still flickers. So, I uninstalled the display driver as suggested
    and then ran the "Check for updates". The problem still remains. Any further suggestions?? My next step is to just replace the monitor and assume Windows 10 will not run it!

corvette65, Apr 23, 2020
  3. Anne Ros Win User
    Monitor flicker

Hi,

Screen flickering in Windows 10 is usually caused by an incompatible app or display driver. As an initial troubleshooting step, we suggest following the steps provided in this
    article and see if it will work for you.

Get back to us with the result if you need further assistance.

Anne Ros, Apr 23, 2020
  4. erocker Win User

New monitors flickering intermittently. Any help would be appreciated.

Screen Flickering

Return that card for something else. I've heard of many issues with Asus Direct Cu 7970's. You could try finding a different monitor to see if your monitor is the problem, but I doubt it.

**I though you tried differnet cables. Buy a new cable and try it. Get a Dual Link DVI cable.

Here's a list.

1. Uninstall and reinstall video drivers.

2. Replace cable

3. Try different monitor

4. Try different video card

5. Replace video card.

If you can do any of the steps above, just skip to step #5.

erocker, Apr 23, 2020
Thema:

New monitors flickering intermittently. Any help would be appreciated.

1. New monitors flickering intermittently. Any help would be appreciated. - Similar Threads - monitors flickering intermittently

2. Constant BSOD, any help or advice would be appreciated

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Constant BSOD, any help or advice would be appreciated: Recently, I've encountered multiple blue screen crashes on my PC as well as random all of a sudden freezes that usually occur when I play a game like Warzone or Valorant. Some of the blue screen error codes I've had included unexpected kernal mode trap, cdd.ll, dxgmms2.sys,...
  3. I have a problem and any help would be appreciated.

in Windows 10 Customization
    I have a problem and any help would be appreciated.: Hello, i have been noticing some strange flickering and visual glitches in most games that i play and even youtube videos, i will be posting a link to a minecraft video where it is quite clear what's glitching. I have tried multiple monitors, and also the integrated graphics...
  4. Any help is appreciated

Any help is appreciated: submitted by /u/psystylist150 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jry0fr/any_help_is_appreciated/
  5. help would be appreciated

help would be appreciated: i am trying to disable the large box next to my volume slider popup altogether, i have found some results but all they do is change the box to just saying chrome. if any of you know how to remove the box altogether, that is greatly appreciated submitted by...
  6. Help would be appreciated

Help would be appreciated: I'm trying to use the media creation tool to boot up my new PC I built, but after it downloads and goes to send to the USB drive it stops at 30% and says no room. My USB drive has 31 gigs of available space and the tool says it only needs about 8 to download. I could really...
  7. Any answers would be appreciated!

Any answers would be appreciated!: submitted by /u/MRSC17 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ggyf3u/any_answers_would_be_appreciated/
  8. Any Help would be greatly appreciated

in Windows 10 Customization
    Any Help would be greatly appreciated: Help! Son has a window on his PC screen that will not close or move. Need to know if anyone knows what it is and or how to get rid of it? My guess is he accidently changed something in settings but I have no idea where to begin to look. lol [IMG]...
  9. Any help would be appreciated!

Any help would be appreciated!: submitted by /u/Cheeeszuz [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dr7z1r/any_help_would_be_appreciated/
  10. Any help would be appreciated

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Any help would be appreciated: hearing a few seconds delay on the audio and some quiet popping noise on my new Dell XPS 13. Any help would be appreciated on how to solve this issue.[ATTACH]...