Windows 10: New motherboard but still have "Windows is still setting up the class configuration for...

Discus and support New motherboard but still have "Windows is still setting up the class configuration for... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My old motherboard was going - not reading HDDs, sound failure, network failure, so I bought a new motherboard. Everything else works again, but I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by daBeege, Dec 6, 2018.

1. daBeege Win User

New motherboard but still have "Windows is still setting up the class configuration for...

My old motherboard was going - not reading HDDs, sound failure, network failure, so I bought a new motherboard. Everything else works again, but I still don't have network back.

I am running:

MSI A320M motherboard

AMD Ryzen 5 1500X CPU

8 GB RAM

Windows 10 v1803

When I go in to device manager, the Realtek network adapter has a yellow triangle and the device status reads "Windows is still setting up the class configuration for this device (Code 56)".

I am not sure if it is related, but I also cannot install my new SSD. Device Manager says it is working properly, but when I try to run disk management a dialogue box appears that says "Disk Management could not start virtual disk service (VDS) on COMPUTER.... The help tried to connect to the internet, which of course doesn't work because of the problem above.

:)

daBeege, Dec 6, 2018
  2. Solaris17 Win User

is there any demand for a system configurator?

Processor(V) <--drop down arrow
    -AMD(V)
    --Socket(V)
    ---AM2(V)
    ----List of cpu's
    ---939(V)
    ----List of CPU's
    -Intel(V)
    --Socket(V)
    ---775(V)
    ----List of cpu's
    ---771(V)
    ----List of CPU's

etc etc.

Solaris17, Dec 6, 2018
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 6, 2018
  4. rez001 Win User

New motherboard but still have "Windows is still setting up the class configuration for...

IP configuration not valid - interference from ethernet adapter?

Solution 1: No Internet Access In Windows 8.1or Windows 10

Step 1:

Go to Device Manager → Network adapters.
    Step 2:

Expand it (Network adapters).

Step 3:

Select your network adapter

Step 4:

Right click on your wireless network adapter or Ethernet adapter and then tap “Update Driver Software”.
    (in this case your network adopter is Ethernet adopter so tap your Ethernet adapter)
    Step 5:

Now on a new window you will need to click on “Browse my computer for driver software”.

New motherboard but still have "Windows is still setting up the class configuration for... install-driver-software.png

Step 6:

Then select “Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer”.

New motherboard but still have "Windows is still setting up the class configuration for... pick-comptible-driver-software.png

Step 7:

Now choose the “Manufacturer’s drivers” from the list of two and then click next.

New motherboard but still have "Windows is still setting up the class configuration for... select-network-adapter.png

Step 8:

After the completion of the process just restart your PC and check if the problem is solved or not. If not, goto solution 2.

New motherboard but still have "Windows is still setting up the class configuration for... Limited-wi-fi-connection-solved.png

Solution 2: No Internet Access In Windows 8.1,windows10

Step 1:

Open command prompt.
    Step 2:

Just go on hitting the enter after typing the each command.
    netsh int tcp set heuristics disabled
    netsh int tcp set global autotuninglevel=disable
    netsh int tcp set global rss=enabled
    Step 3:

Now to check if the settings are disabled type:
    netsh int tcp show global
    then hit enter.
    Step 4:

Now the thing left is just rebooting your system and just check if the problem is solved or not and just give feedback.*chuckle*Thumbs

rez001, Dec 6, 2018
Thema:

1. New motherboard but still have "Windows is still setting up the class configuration for... - Similar Threads - motherboard still still

2. Windows is still setting up the class configuration for this device code 56

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows is still setting up the class configuration for this device code 56: Whenever I try to connect to the Internet on my PC via USB tethering on my phone, it doesn't do anything and when I check device manager to check what's wrong, the driver for my phone says that Windows is setting its class configuration of the device. the same error as...
  3. Windows is still setting up the class configuration for this device code 56

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows is still setting up the class configuration for this device code 56: Whenever I try to connect to the Internet on my PC via USB tethering on my phone, it doesn't do anything and when I check device manager to check what's wrong, the driver for my phone says that Windows is setting its class configuration of the device. the same error as...
  4. Windows is still setting up the class configuration for this device. Code 56

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows is still setting up the class configuration for this device. Code 56: Hi, My windows 10 system was working fine, but after windows update, TAP-Windows Provider V9 network not able to reinstall. TAP network Adapter failed to configure with message "Windows is still setting up the class configuration for this device. Code 56" Same network...
  5. “Windows is still setting up the class configuration for this device (code 56)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    “Windows is still setting up the class configuration for this device (code 56): Hello people, so I upgraded to windows 10 pro from windows 10 home and now my internet adapters no longer work I’ve looked everywhere,watched every video,tried everything and nothing’s worked I can no longer connect to Internet via Ethernet or wireless connection and need...
  6. Windows is still setting up the class configuration for this device

Windows is still setting up the class configuration for this device: I was using a realtek PCIe Gbe Family Controller without any issues.One day when I came to use it for connecting to my wifi.It appeared irresponsive and when i checked it in the device manager, it showed me the error "Windows is still setting up the class configuration for...
  7. Windows is still setting up the class configuration for this device (code-56)

Windows is still setting up the class configuration for this device (code-56): I was using a D-LINK dwa-131 nano n usb wifi adapter for the last 6 months. Yesterday i tried to update the driver for the adapter. I downloaded the drivers from http://us.dlink.com/products/connect/wireless-n-nano-usb-adapter/ After the successful installation, the...
  8. Windows is still setting up the class configuration for this device. (wifi card)

Windows is still setting up the class configuration for this device. (wifi card): My Wi-Fi card on my surface pro 4 suddenly stopped with connecting to wireless networks, and when checking device manager, the message in the title pops up. There is no vpn (the closest being VMWare which i disabled already) and I’m not sure if I should take this to the...
  9. windows is still setting up the class configuration of this device.

windows is still setting up the class configuration of this device.: Both my network cards ( wired and wireless) and my Bluetooth adapter shows the same error. How it happened:- i installed vm-ware and wanted to bridge the vm i created to my LAN adapter...but it threw an error saying that "there are no unbridged network adapters" this was...
  10. Windows is still setting up the class configuration for this device, Code 56

in Windows 10 News
    Windows is still setting up the class configuration for this device, Code 56: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]If the internet is not working on your PC and you see an error message called Windows is still setting up the class configuration for this device (Code 56), you need to check out these solutions. This problem happens with [...] This post Windows is still...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows still setting up class configuration