Windows 10: New mouse causing problems

Discus and support New mouse causing problems in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; new logitech mouse has open program and drawing windows popping up in my display screen trying to shut this option off... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by PatrickPowers2, Jun 10, 2019.

1. New mouse causing problems

new logitech mouse has open program and drawing windows popping up in my display screen trying to shut this option off

:)

PatrickPowers2, Jun 10, 2019

2. New Windows update Mouse wheel problem

Hello Jack,

Please provide us more information to help you better:

• Do you face this issue only with browsers or all the applications?

• Are you using wired or wireless Mouse?

• Did you try connecting mouse to other port?

• Are you facing this issue with other Mouse too?

• To troubleshoot your issue we need to know which update is causing this issue. Please let us know what is the KB number of the update you have installed?

To know the KB numbers of the failing updates, follow the below steps:

• In the search box, type Update, and then, in the list of results, click Windows Update.
    • In the left pane, click View update history.

I suggest you to follow the methods below and check if it helps:

Method 1:
    Run Hardware and Device Troubleshooter.

• Press Windows Key + R, type Control Panel.

• Type Troubleshooting in the search bar, click on Troubleshooting.

• Click on Hardware and Sound, click on Hardware and Devices.

• Follow the steps from the wizard to run the Troubleshooter.

Method 2:

I suggest you to update the Mouse drivers and check if it helps:

You may follow the steps in the article below:

Update drivers in Windows 10

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...566-b983195752c1/update-drivers-in-windows-10

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Anju Thekkethil, Jun 10, 2019
  3. usb mouse not responding

Hi Lance,

It can be a faulty driver that is causing your mouse and headphone not to work. However, we need to gather more information for us to provide the best solution to your computer. Kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you made any changes prior to the issue?
    • Is your mouse and headphones working on another computer?

We suggest that you visit the links below for troubleshooting steps for your mouse and headphones.

Looking forward to your reply.

Robelene Win, Jun 10, 2019
  4. OneMoar Win User

New mouse causing problems

Problems with mouse cursor lockup.

take the canned air to it with gusto and see what happens
    I used to burn though a mouse every year back when Played competitive quake 3 and it s mods

OneMoar, Jun 10, 2019
Thema:

New mouse causing problems

1. New mouse causing problems - Similar Threads - mouse causing problems

2. Problem with new mouse.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with new mouse.: I recently bought a new mouse from Reddragon, Model M117, when I connect it to the PC I hear the Windows sound but the mouse does not work, I tried to uninstall and install software from the mouse, after that the mouse keeps turning on and off without disconnecting from the...
  3. Problem with new mouse.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with new mouse.: I recently bought a new mouse from Reddragon, Model M117, when I connect it to the PC I hear the Windows sound but the mouse does not work, I tried to uninstall and install software from the mouse, after that the mouse keeps turning on and off without disconnecting from the...
  4. New Update Mouse DPI Problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    New Update Mouse DPI Problem: After new windows update my mouse dpi looks different, everything is normal but my mouse dpi look Higher in games and everything my dpi is 800 but it feels higher then 800. I don't know how to fix it submitted by /u/Behnud [link] [comments]...
  5. Is the new Windows 10 Update still causing problems?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Is the new Windows 10 Update still causing problems?: Question says it all. Is this about 2004? Update of Windows 10, have the problems been solved? Bereitet das neue Windows 10 Update noch Probleme?
  6. Latest Windows 10 Upgrade Causing New Problems

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Latest Windows 10 Upgrade Causing New Problems: The latest upgrades to my Windows 10 brought about some issues that I did not have with my previous version of Windows 10. I'm reporting these so they can be addressed. 1) After the upgrade I was forced to make, I found that my laptop's ability to play streaming...
  7. Mouse causing problem with unclickable taskbar and buttons.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse causing problem with unclickable taskbar and buttons.: I've had this problem for a while where the start menu, taskbar and various buttons/windows repeatedly became unclickable until I pressed Ctrl+Alt+Del. Just now, I managed to figure out the cause of the problem: My newly bought Hama uRage Reaper Revolution mouse. As soon as I...
  8. New Windows update caused 2 problems

in Windows 10 Customization
    New Windows update caused 2 problems: Hello; just received the newest Windows 10 update, and 2 problems arose immediately after, that I wish to make Microsoft aware of. First, the Lock Screen at start-up is 100% blurry, no matter which picture I choose, its blurry! Second, the taskbar is now gray, icons difficult...
  9. Creating new folder causes freeze - intermittent problem

in Windows 10 Support
    Creating new folder causes freeze - intermittent problem: When I create a new folder on the desktop, then try to give it a name my computer freezes. Screen goes pale with a spinning circle, then after a minute or two it unfreezes - the folder is there but called 'New Folder'. I try to rename it and the same thing happens. This is...
  10. New Update Causing Problems

in Windows 10 Support
    New Update Causing Problems: That newest big update a couple of days ago- the one where your computer restarted a few times- well, since then I've been having glitches. My Google Chrome is slow to start, switch pages, etc. It didn't do this before. It's self-updating so I'm sure I have the latest...