Windows 10: New 'mpman Converter 9' factory reset from shift+restart procedure

Discus and support New 'mpman Converter 9' factory reset from shift+restart procedure in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Good Day All, I just bought a Windows10 Tablet called Converter 9 from mpman. The Keyboard is in french layout and the Windows language was in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Angelo Caltabiano, Jan 20, 2019.

1. New 'mpman Converter 9' factory reset from shift+restart procedure

Good Day All,

I just bought a Windows10 Tablet called Converter 9 from mpman.

The Keyboard is in french layout and the Windows language was in Dutch.

Even after I just changed the language in English from the control panel settings, few things still remain in Dutch.

So i decided to factory reset with shift+restart procedure.

Now is asking me the product code of the Windows10, but in the box or cd there is no product key.

Any Help ?

:)

Angelo Caltabiano, Jan 20, 2019
  2. swat354 Win User

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Jan 20, 2019
  3. Cannot login after Factory reset stuck on Other Users page

Hi Adam,

Thank you for posting in Community.

We understand your concern and we will provide the assistance required to help you resolve the issue.

Before we proceed, I would like you to provide the information stated below:

Which OS is currently installed or returned to after Factory Settings?

As per the information that you have provided, I would suggest that you perform the steps mentioned below:

Step 1: Follow the steps to enable Built-in Administrator account:

• If on Windows 7 press F8
      upon restart after the manufacturers logo appears. If on Windows 8,8.1 press
      Shift key and then Restart to access Safe Mode.
    • Then access command prompt (admin) and type:
      net user administrator /active:yes
      (To enable Built –in Administrator account give the command Active: No).
    • Then press ENTER.

Step 2: Administrator Account.

Log in through the in built admin account, create a new administrator account and check if you can log in. If you are able to log into the new account, deactivate the inbuilt admin account.

Hope this information helps

Vanessa Sohtun, Jan 20, 2019
  4. Marby Rey Win User

New 'mpman Converter 9' factory reset from shift+restart procedure

Factory Reset

Hi Cameron,

Since you did a factory reset on your computer, possibly the outdated network adapter driver causes the connection issue. Just for clarification, did you install the updated network drivers? If not, we suggest that you update the Network adapter driver.

• Go to Device Manager, then click Network adapters and select the network adapter name.
    • Press and hold (or right-click) the network adapter, and then select
      Update Driver Software
      > Search automatically for updated driver software. Follow the steps, then select
      Close.
    • After installing the updated driver, restart the computer.

If Windows can’t find a new driver for your network adapter, visit the PC manufacturer’s website and download the latest network adapter driver from there.

If the issue persists, we recommend that you follow the troubleshooting steps provided on this link:
    Fix network connection issues in Windows 10.

Feel free to send us your feedback at your convenience.

Marby Rey, Jan 20, 2019
Thema:

New 'mpman Converter 9' factory reset from shift+restart procedure

1. New 'mpman Converter 9' factory reset from shift+restart procedure - Similar Threads - 'mpman Converter factory

2. Infinite restart loop from performing a factory reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Infinite restart loop from performing a factory reset: I have performed a factory reset on my laptop a day ago. I chose the option to also delete my personal files. However, when I tried this, the process was stuck on 48%. I then shut it off and start it again. I was prompted with it saying that it was unsuccessful and it will...
  3. Infinite restart loop from performing a factory reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Infinite restart loop from performing a factory reset: I have performed a factory reset on my laptop a day ago. I chose the option to also delete my personal files. However, when I tried this, the process was stuck on 48%. I then shut it off and start it again. I was prompted with it saying that it was unsuccessful and it will...
  4. Infinite restart loop from performing a factory reset

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. MPMan Converter 102 drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    MPMan Converter 102 drivers: I need the drivers for a MPMan Converter 102, however they are not preinstalled nor can windows find them. The manufacturer also does not respond. Any ideas how to find working drivers?...
  6. Drivers for Mpman Converter 8 or 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Drivers for Mpman Converter 8 or 10: Dear friends, can anybody tell us where you found the drivers for the tablet Mpman Converter, model 8 or 10 ? . After Win10 update many functions do not work anymore. Please, I am looking already for a long time and the supplier does not give service for downloading drivers....
  7. Factory reset stuck on 9%

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Factory reset stuck on 9%: As title says submitted by /u/ravenobj [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f1pah7/factory_reset_stuck_on_9/
  8. factory reset stalled at last restart

factory reset stalled at last restart: When I did a complete restore clean drives and all it got to the screen that lets you pick country time zone etc. It gives a message that says Windows had trouble restarting. We think an update may fix this if you have wifi select it on next screen or use an ethernet cable....
  9. Restart Loop After Factory Reset

Restart Loop After Factory Reset: I've tried doing reseach on what the problem is, and from what I've gathered, this is a bug, but I havent seen anyone say how I can fix it w/o having to download something. But heres my story: My laptop, a Dell Inspiron 15 that I've had for about 2 years now, was running slow...
  10. removal procedure for free pdf converter?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    removal procedure for free pdf converter?: how can i get rid of free pdf converter? 105347

Users found this page by searching for:

1. mpman converter 8 reset

2. My mp man laptop keyboard is not functioning