Windows 10: new ms edge - how do i restore my old edge favourites

Discus and support new ms edge - how do i restore my old edge favourites in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I would like to restore my old edge favourites to the new ms edge with one click access... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by errolgreer, Jun 11, 2020.

1. new ms edge - how do i restore my old edge favourites

I would like to restore my old edge favourites to the new ms edge with one click access

:)

errolgreer, Jun 11, 2020
  2. PaulM_165 Win User

MS EDGE - How to remove suggested site folders from Favourites Bar

I cant see my personal favourites on the favourites bar because of Suggested Sites folders that cannot be removed. Using MS EDGE in Windows 10, I have Suggested sites turned off, yet I still have 3 folders still on my favourites bar (Suggested Sites, Sugested
    Sites (4), Suggested Sites (9) - think these were brought across from old IE11 favourites) When right clicking the folder and selecting "Remove" nothing happens.

Also tried using the HUB menu selection and editing the favourites bar directly; even renaming some of the folders...cant do anything with them. Additionally, when selecting one of the Suggested Sites folders (all are empty) MS EDGE shuts down.

Help please.

PaulM_165, Jun 11, 2020
  3. Microsoft Edge - favourites

Few things:

Favourite entries take up a lot of screen space unlike IE. This means I have to scroll much lower to find the favourire I'm searching for. Is there any way to reduce the size of each listed favourite ?

Also, does MS Edge sync between my devices where I use Edge on each device?

Finally, how do I sync my IE and Edge browers where I use IE on my Windows Phone and Edge on my tablet?

Tigger Ireland, Jun 11, 2020
  4. new ms edge - how do i restore my old edge favourites

MS Edge Favouites folder

Thank you for trying but my Favourites aren't listed where described.

My Favourites bar is fine.

I've upgraded to Windows 10 from 8.1 while using IE if that makes any difference?

My old IE favourites are still where you're used to be which is a good sign.

Any other ideas on where to find my MS Edge Favourites?

Thanks again.

Darren J 1960, Jun 11, 2020
Thema:

new ms edge - how do i restore my old edge favourites

1. new ms edge - how do i restore my old edge favourites - Similar Threads - edge restore old

2. New Ms edge and Old Ms edge lies in same in start menu.

in Windows 10 Customization
    New Ms edge and Old Ms edge lies in same in start menu.: Hello, Iam a windows user after installing microsoft edge on my PC. the old ms edge cant hidden. You can see in the screenshot. I want to remove the old ms edge. Plz help[ATTACH]...
  3. MS Edge Multirow favourites bar

in Browsers and Email
    MS Edge Multirow favourites bar: G'day all.. Have been a Firefox stalwart for many years, but for no reason just decided to give Edge a crack and found it to be quite responsive, but it lacks the ability to add an extra row on the favorites bar. Have looked high and low to no avail. Does anyone know of such...
  4. Lost Favourites in Edge

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Lost Favourites in Edge: Hello, I've just lost all my Favourites in Edge for seemingly no reason at all. The only thing I did was renew a subscription to CCleaner, without doing any kind of cleaning. Just paid the money. I've been through a number of processes suggested on the net with no effect...
  5. Favourites bar in Edge

in Browsers and Email
    Favourites bar in Edge: I would like my favourites bar in Edge to contain all the same favourites I have in Internet Exploer but after using settings/import favourites they dont appear. Is there a fold I can copy and paste them into or is there anotherway? 121748
  6. Syncing Edge Favourites

in Browsers and Email
    Syncing Edge Favourites: I have used Firefox for years and it's hard to find much fault with it. But since converting to W10 I've mainly been using Edge as I wanted to understand it better. I've only run into one site where it just won't work but otherwise it's been fast and stable and I quite liked...
  7. Organise Favourites in Edge - how?

in Browsers and Email
    Organise Favourites in Edge - how?: I can drag and drop within the Favourites list, but there seems to be no way to get a link out of a folder and back into the main list, for example. No way to 'organise Favourites'. Am I overlooking something? 21223
  8. How to Manage Favourites in Edge

in Browsers and Email
    How to Manage Favourites in Edge: Hi All I have a W10 laptop, W10 desktop, an iPad and an iPhone. I've disabled web browser setting synchronisation as this doesn't apply to my non-MS devices. I'm using iCloud for Windows 4.1 and this does a great job of synching IE bookmarks to Safari (if I use the...
  9. How do i transfer Edge Favourites into Internet Explorer?

in Browsers and Email
    How do i transfer Edge Favourites into Internet Explorer?: Is it possible to transfer Edge Favourites into Internet Explorer? Ive backed up my Edge favourites as a HTML file but if I try and import the file into Internet Explorer it only imports half of the favourites. There is a red cross and it says some settings were not imported...
  10. Edge Favourites Bar

in Browsers and Email
    Edge Favourites Bar: Has anyone managed to drag and drop the Favourites into the Favourites Bar? It will only work if you import Favourites from IE it seems. *Sad 15573