Windows 10: New MS Store not Rendering On screen text/elements

Discus and support New MS Store not Rendering On screen text/elements in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I got the new MS store today and pages aren't being displayed correctly. See screenshot below. How do I fix this? Prior to the update it worked fine. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by marcgii, Nov 21, 2021.

1. marcgii Win User

New MS Store not Rendering On screen text/elements

I got the new MS store today and pages aren't being displayed correctly. See screenshot below. How do I fix this? Prior to the update it worked fine. I have the latest Nvidia drivers and I tried running WSreset.exe already.

:)

marcgii, Nov 21, 2021
  2. geoffers Win User

More Blurry text problems, but only text rendering in MS browsers

Further update on this;
    • The blurry text rendering in Edge/IE11 is only a problem when browsing on my Laptop which is v1511(Build 10586.11)
    • Using my Desktop, the rendering is fine - the Desktop is still v10.0(Build 10240)
    So this could therefore be down to a number of things
    1. There is a difference between builds 10240 and 10586.11
    2. There is a difference between the display drivers on the 2 machines
    3. There is some other HTML rendering issue on the laptop

The Desktop Graphics are Intel(R) HD 26/11/2012 Version 8.15.10.2900: The Laptop Graphics are exactly the same, so that presumably cancels out option 2

geoffers, Nov 21, 2021
  3. geoffers Win User

Been perusing the "blurry text" threads, but my issue seems only to be present in the text rendering in MS-Edge/IE11, so I was wondering whether there's some setting to improve the HTML rendering in the MS browsers???

Text in everything else is crystal clear, but anything in a MS browser is rubbish (as can be seen here on the left - the text in the dialog on the right is fine - though that's now looking a bit less clear when viewing the image in the browser *really)

New MS Store not Rendering On screen text/elements [​IMG]

I've got the latest v1511(10586.11)

geoffers, Nov 21, 2021
  4. Fafhrd Win User

I see exactly the same in IE 11 and Edge vs. Firefox or Chrome - based browsers like Maxthon, Baidu etc. This is on desktop and laptop screens running at 100% native resolution.

The images in the above post show the problem clearly when opened and expanded to full size.

It's due to antialiased monochrome text in the MS browsers, rather than sub-pixel rendered text in the others. MS does it this way to allow rotation of screens like tablets, etc., with little change in appearance.

Fafhrd, Nov 21, 2021
Thema:

1. New MS Store not Rendering On screen text/elements - Similar Threads - Store Rendering screen

2. "Size of text and other screen elements" settings needed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Size of text and other screen elements" settings needed: Hello Everyone. A year and half ago I got a new computer and one of the very first things I did was going to very old settings called something like "change size of text and other screen elements". It was November 2021 and I was still able to find somehow this old settings...
  3. "Size of text and other screen elements" settings needed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Size of text and other screen elements" settings needed: Hello Everyone. A year and half ago I got a new computer and one of the very first things I did was going to very old settings called something like "change size of text and other screen elements". It was November 2021 and I was still able to find somehow this old settings...
  4. "Size of text and other screen elements" settings needed

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. MacType to enhance text rendering

in Windows 10 Customization
    MacType to enhance text rendering: Hello. Sorry for annoying you, but I have some questions to have MacType:1. Does it affect the ClearType and system's functionality?2. Does it tweak DLLs about text rendering?I need your answer because I'm almost installing and I'm stuck due to the questions mentioned...
  6. New MS Store not Rendering On screen text/elements

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    New MS Store not Rendering On screen text/elements: I got the new MS store today and pages aren't being displayed correctly. See screenshot below. How do I fix this? Prior to the update it worked fine. I have the latest Nvidia drivers and I tried running WSreset.exe already....
  7. New MS Store not Rendering On screen text/elements

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New MS Store not Rendering On screen text/elements: I got the new MS store today and pages aren't being displayed correctly. See screenshot below. How do I fix this? Prior to the update it worked fine. I have the latest Nvidia drivers and I tried running WSreset.exe already....
  8. Text rendering badly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Text rendering badly: My text is rendering badly on my 1080p display, black text looks to be a mix of black, red, and blue, and pixelated which is highly unpleasant to look at. I've gone through multiple steps to try and remove this including configuring clear type, disabling font smoothing in the...
  9. More Blurry text problems, but only text rendering in MS browsers

in Windows 10 Support
    More Blurry text problems, but only text rendering in MS browsers: Been perusing the "blurry text" threads, but my issue seems only to be present in the text rendering in MS-Edge/IE11, so I was wondering whether there's some setting to improve the HTML rendering in the MS browsers??? Text in everything else is crystal clear, but anything...
  10. Edge blurry text rendering

in Windows 10 Support
    Edge blurry text rendering: What's with some of the blurriness with text on some sites. For example, the main navigation of apple.com is all fuzzy. Doesn't happen in Chrome or Firefox. [img] 11668