Windows 10: new ms store not working with company account

Discus and support new ms store not working with company account in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; we got the new ms store today and now, we need a ms account to download apps. even if i login with my company mail, it still says that i need a ms... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Alexej Fedorov, Nov 24, 2021.

1. new ms store not working with company account

we got the new ms store today and now, we need a ms account to download apps. even if i login with my company mail, it still says that i need a ms account. We have Win10 Ent 20H2 and it was working with the old store without problems. You can't really tell me, that i now must create ms accounts for all our user. We still have our store for business, but it will expire 2023, so how can our user download apps, without deploying them via Intune & co?And no, a reset of the store didn't help.Alexej Fedorov

:)

Alexej Fedorov, Nov 24, 2021

2. Store crashes in window 10 : you'll need a new app to open this: ms-windows-store

I just added my wife, Melissa, as a new user account and now the Microsoft Store app is not even listed. When I click on adding an app from your Edge homepage it still shows the window:

You'll need a new app to open this ms-windows-store

I have already typed in the powershell commands suggested and restarted and its still not working. What is the next step? I am using a Dell XPS All In One that started with WIndows 8 - upgraded to 8.1 and then upgraded to WIndows 10.

Thanks in advance, Jeff

MelissaDickman, Nov 24, 2021
  3. sam02 Win User
    App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Nov 24, 2021
  4. dalchina Win User

new ms store not working with company account

dalchina, Nov 24, 2021
Thema:

new ms store not working with company account

1. new ms store not working with company account - Similar Threads - store working company

2. MS Store Not Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Store Not Working: I was trying to download a simple Calculator App from the Microsoft Store and received the following message "Your Device Needs a New App to open this link"I am unable to open the actual Microsoft Store and any link I click that directs me to ms-windows-store://homeJust sits...
  3. new ms store not working with company account

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    new ms store not working with company account: we got the new ms store today and now, we need a ms account to download apps. even if i login with my company mail, it still says that i need a ms account. We have Win10 Ent 20H2 and it was working with the old store without problems. You can't really tell me, that i now must...
  4. new ms store not working with company account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    new ms store not working with company account: we got the new ms store today and now, we need a ms account to download apps. even if i login with my company mail, it still says that i need a ms account. We have Win10 Ent 20H2 and it was working with the old store without problems. You can't really tell me, that i now must...
  5. Microsoft store not working on new account.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft store not working on new account.: Hello, my microsoft store instantly closes upon being opened on my second account for my pc. The weird bit is that on my main user which is the one im typing on, it works perfectly fine. I could tell my new user was going to be buggy, for starters, theres a black screen for...
  6. Personal Laptop With Company MS Account

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Personal Laptop With Company MS Account: I need my company's MS 365 account subscription on my personal computer without giving my company access to my personal information. I have not found a way using company email. Can this be done using 365 key?...
  7. Ms store not working

Ms store not working: When I try to open the ms store it says this app has been blocked by your system administrator, contact your administrator for more info. Please help me fix it. Kind regards Microsoft user....
  8. MS Store not working

MS Store not working: Hello, I have a problem with the MS Store and it won't launch, I have used Powershell in Admin and WSReset.exe but none of them will work, if I try to open it, nothing happens, the app header looks like it is installing. Can someone help me fix this?...
  9. MS Store not working

MS Store not working: Apps I already have installed wont lanunch usually games, Forza Horizon 4, State of Decay 2 and other apps wont install WhatsApp, MS Visual C++ and so on in the downloads and updates section is says there is an error 'Code 0x80080005' I tried running troubleshooter but the...
  10. MS Store Not Working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MS Store Not Working: I cannot download any apps from the MS Store. It tells me I own this product but when I press install it says it is starting download but then after a while it says it cannot install the app and will try later? Generally I don't use the Ms Store so I don't know how long I...