Windows 10: New multi windows terminal Version: 1.1.2021.0

Discus and support New multi windows terminal Version: 1.1.2021.0 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I am trying your new multi windows terminal and it looks fascinating. I noticed that I can change the background, foreground....... etc as per the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by nightearth, Aug 1, 2020.

1. New multi windows terminal Version: 1.1.2021.0

I am trying your new multi windows terminal and it looks fascinating. I noticed that I can change the background, foreground....... etc as per the below documentation.

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/terminal/customize-settings/profile-settings

I do not think this documentation is clear enough because I do not know where i have to add the lines to the settings of the new terminal.

Please help me.

:)

nightearth, Aug 1, 2020
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Aug 1, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 1, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

New multi windows terminal Version: 1.1.2021.0

New Windows Terminal Preview v1.2.2022.0 update for Windows 10 July 22

Source:

Microsoft Store: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/wi...w/9n8g5rfz9xk3

See also: New Windows Terminal v1.1.2021.0 released for Windows 10 - July 22

Brink, Aug 1, 2020
Thema:

New multi windows terminal Version: 1.1.2021.0

1. New multi windows terminal Version: 1.1.2021.0 - Similar Threads - multi terminal Version

2. COMPUTEX Rescheduled to June 1-5, 2021

in Windows 10 News
    COMPUTEX Rescheduled to June 1-5, 2021: [ATTACH] The outbreak of pandemic Covid-19 has disturbed all major economic sectors of the whole world. Many countries have imposed travel restrictions to help curb the spread of Covid-19. COMPUTEX stakeholders, including international exhibitors, visitors and media, may...
  3. New SSD detected as Disk 1 but "No Media" and 0 mb space.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    New SSD detected as Disk 1 but "No Media" and 0 mb space.: Hi, I have recently purchased a 1TB XPG SX8100 M.2 2280 PCIe SSD to replace my old 256 SSD in my laptop. My laptop is a Dell XPS 15 9550. I first want to copy the entirety of my original drive onto the new one and then install the 1TB properly inside the PCIe slot. I have...
  4. How do I switch disk 1 to being disk 0, and disk 0 to being disk 1?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I switch disk 1 to being disk 0, and disk 0 to being disk 1?: I'd heard it's best practice to install Windows on disk 0, and I wanted it on my NVMe SSD and not my 4 TB HDD. So, I only connected the SSD so it would be disk 0. However, after that went smoothly and the C drive was on my SSD, things went downhill. After I shut off the...
  5. Multi-Language use of 1 family OneDrive

in Windows 10 Customization
    Multi-Language use of 1 family OneDrive: Hi, My son prefers to work in a right-to-left Hebrew environment and keeps switching the language to Hebrew on HIS computer, which apparently has an affect on MY computer, which I prefer to use in an English-language, left-to-right environment. How do I prevent his language...
  6. System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception: This version of %1 is not compatible with the version...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception: This version of %1 is not compatible with the version...: See the end of this message for details on invoking just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box. ************** Exception Text ************** System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception: This version of %1 is not compatible with the version of Windows you're running....
  7. How to combine disk 1 and disk 0? Or how take the volume from disk 1 to disk 0?

How to combine disk 1 and disk 0? Or how take the volume from disk 1 to disk 0?: How to combine disk 1 and disk 0? Or how take the volume from disk 1 to disk 0? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-combine-disk-1-and-disk-0-or-how-take-the/3eed52f7-3b97-42c9-af39-f5b6a9afccc7
  8. switch disk numbers: I want Disk 0 to be Disk 1 and Disk 1 to be Disk 0

switch disk numbers: I want Disk 0 to be Disk 1 and Disk 1 to be Disk 0: Hi, My computer contained a normal HDD hard drive. I recently upgraded to a SSD. The original HDD is Disk 0 and the new SSD is Disk 1. The windows OS is on Disk 1. I want to dual boot my system with Windows and Ubuntu with both OS being on the SSD. Since the SSD is Disk 1 the...
  9. Windows 1 0 Reset recovery

Windows 1 0 Reset recovery: Hello, I recently had a problem with a company/hacker telling me I had to pay 400+ to get my key to operate my windows again after a trial period. I had also phone calls telling me the same. it warned me not to exit the screen, go to another site etc. or all would be...
  10. 1 SSD or 2 SSD RAID-0

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    1 SSD or 2 SSD RAID-0: In preparation for Windows 10 I plan on completely resetting my hard drive configuration since I currently have it spanning four hard drives. Right now my OS sits on a 128GB SSD while all the programs, games, photos, family videos, etc. sit on a mechanical 1TB drive. I...