Windows 10: New multi windows terminal Version: 1.1.2021.0

Discus and support New multi windows terminal Version: 1.1.2021.0 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I am trying your new multi windows terminal and it looks fascinating. I noticed that I can change the background, foreground....... etc as per the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by nightearth, Aug 1, 2020.

1. New multi windows terminal Version: 1.1.2021.0

I am trying your new multi windows terminal and it looks fascinating. I noticed that I can change the background, foreground....... etc as per the below documentation.

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/terminal/customize-settings/profile-settings

I do not think this documentation is clear enough because I do not know where i have to add the lines to the settings of the new terminal.

Please help me.

:)

nightearth, Aug 1, 2020
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Aug 1, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 1, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

New multi windows terminal Version: 1.1.2021.0

New Windows Terminal Preview v1.2.2022.0 update for Windows 10 July 22

Source:

Microsoft Store: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/wi...w/9n8g5rfz9xk3

See also: New Windows Terminal v1.1.2021.0 released for Windows 10 - July 22

Brink, Aug 1, 2020
Thema:

New multi windows terminal Version: 1.1.2021.0

1. New multi windows terminal Version: 1.1.2021.0 - Similar Threads - multi terminal Version

2. Change gpu 1 to gpu 0

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Change gpu 1 to gpu 0: I have windows 11, when i play any game, every one or five minutes i get fps drops and some lag spikes, i dont think that my laptop has problems, when i enter to see in the process manager i see that the intelR UHD Graphics 630 it's gpu 0 and uses the 3D, when my gpu 1 NVIDIA...
  3. Moving 1 Item, 0% complete

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Moving 1 Item, 0% complete: Hi, internet. Its my first time posting here and I do NOT plan to do so in the near future. See, the problem is that I want to transfer some files from one folder to another, and only today it so happens that this error, "Moving <number> items from dir to dir " and it simply...
  4. Moving 1 Item, 0% complete

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Moving 1 Item, 0% complete: Hi, internet. Its my first time posting here and I do NOT plan to do so in the near future. See, the problem is that I want to transfer some files from one folder to another, and only today it so happens that this error, "Moving <number> items from dir to dir " and it simply...
  5. update KB4023057 2/1/2021

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    update KB4023057 2/1/2021: Good Day, My laptop has windows 20H2 but I keep getting other windows of different updates of KB4023057 to update and not the 20H2 I am told that this update is harmful to my computer and it won't go away it stays in my update file all the time. I can download but cannot...
  6. New Windows Terminal Preview v1.7.572.0 for Windows 10 - March 1

in Windows 10 News
    New Windows Terminal Preview v1.7.572.0 for Windows 10 - March 1: Features Terminal now supports single-instancing and remote control! You can configure whether new instances of Terminal launch in a new window (#9118) For now, the default is to launch in a new window. Available options include launching in "a new window", "a window on...
  7. New Windows Terminal v1.6.10571.0 released for Windows 10 - March 1

in Windows 10 News
    New Windows Terminal v1.6.10571.0 released for Windows 10 - March 1: This release brings all of the preview changes in Windows Terminal 1.6 to the stable channel. Notable changes include: Experimental support for HLSL pixel shaders Italic text (SGR 3), OSC 9;4 progress reports and OSC 9;9 CWD reports Please see the following release notes...
  8. Updating to Windows 10 version 1909 1/14/2021 Error0x80073701

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Updating to Windows 10 version 1909 1/14/2021 Error0x80073701: Hi all, I noticed that my laptop has been randomly restarting with no obvious reason, and my laptop hasn't downloaded any new Windows updates for a little time, and I went to go manually download it. It will attempt to download, and get to percentages of 20% and 36% before...
  9. Multi-Language use of 1 family OneDrive

in Windows 10 Customization
    Multi-Language use of 1 family OneDrive: Hi, My son prefers to work in a right-to-left Hebrew environment and keeps switching the language to Hebrew on HIS computer, which apparently has an affect on MY computer, which I prefer to use in an English-language, left-to-right environment. How do I prevent his language...
  10. Windows 1 0 Reset recovery

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 1 0 Reset recovery: Hello, I recently had a problem with a company/hacker telling me I had to pay 400+ to get my key to operate my windows again after a trial period. I had also phone calls telling me the same. it warned me not to exit the screen, go to another site etc. or all would be...