Windows 10: New multiple desktop tool called Task View in Windows 10

Discus and support New multiple desktop tool called Task View in Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; At the unveiling of Windows 10, Microsoft spoke about productivity and doing more than one thing at once. Now with Window 10, users can run Universal... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Sep 29, 2014.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

New multiple desktop tool called Task View in Windows 10

Read more...

New multiple desktop tool called Task View in Windows 10 [​IMG]

:)

Brink, Sep 29, 2014
  2. GMReader Win User
    GMReader, Sep 29, 2014
  3. Why do I have two desktop screens?

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern, and we in Community will try to help you in the best possible way we can.

Task View for managing applications using multiple desktops.

Task View is a new addition to the latest version of Windows operating system.
    Task View is the native virtual desktop characteristic of
    Windows 10.

Here’re the Task View shortcuts you need to know to get the most out of the feature:

To Open Task View
    Windows key + TAB

Move Between Tasks
    LEFT key or RIGHT key

Create New Virtual Desktop
    Windows key + CTRL + D

Switch Active Virtual Desktop

Windows key + CTRL + LEFT or RIGHT

Close Current Virtual Desktop

Windows key + CTRL + F4

Press any key to get back to normal desktop.

Hope the information helps, if you have any further queries, feel free to post. We are here to assist you.

Regards,

Guru Kiran

Guru Kiran G, Sep 29, 2014
Thema:

New multiple desktop tool called Task View in Windows 10

1. New multiple desktop tool called Task View in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - multiple desktop tool

2. Task view, desktop contents

in Windows 10 Customization
    Task view, desktop contents: Hi, If I add desktops in TaskView, and open one, they all have same contents same webpages, same excels open etc. If I close one tab in e.g Desktop 1, it also closes in e.g Desktop 2 = all desktops are identical.Question: how do I get different contents to different desktops?...
  3. Task view, desktop contents

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Task view, desktop contents: Hi, If I add desktops in TaskView, and open one, they all have same contents same webpages, same excels open etc. If I close one tab in e.g Desktop 1, it also closes in e.g Desktop 2 = all desktops are identical.Question: how do I get different contents to different desktops?...
  4. Task view, desktop contents

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 10 task view

Windows 10 task view: Whenever use task view on windows 10, I usually have at most three tasks and switch between them with CTRL+WIN and arrow keys. But yesterday I was really tired and opened like 53 tasks because I was bored, and now every time I close one it does a mini screen refresh which...
  6. Multiple Virtual Desktops on one view

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Multiple Virtual Desktops on one view: OS Build 18363.1316 I have a very large monitor that I would like to "split" into four sections and with each section running a separate virtual desktop. I hope to have four virtual desktops "active" on one monitor at a time Is is possible to snap virtual desktops rather...
  7. Windows 10 Task view

Windows 10 Task view: Labels are missing from all open windows in Task View. They have always displayed until today - now I do not know what each window is. Just happened. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-task-view/9d5ed804-d7ed-4aee-820e-3b1d619838a5
  8. Restoring Tasks in Multiple Desktop views

Restoring Tasks in Multiple Desktop views: I am using several Desktop views when working on several programs and activities. For example, may have a desktop open with MATLAB applications, another with Arduino apps, and so on. When I power down, all of the current work files and sessions are lost. How can I restore...
  9. Task View/Virtual Desktops.

Task View/Virtual Desktops.: Hi everyone. I've been using the Task View feature a lot on my PC, and I was wondering if I could make the two desktops different from each other? For example. Having a desktop or 2 for school/work, and one for Gaming. With different shortcuts on the desktop. Different...
  10. Issue with multiple desktops (task view?) and opening applications

in Windows 10 Support
    Issue with multiple desktops (task view?) and opening applications: Say I have a desktop 1 with MS Word open. If I then open another desktop (desktop 2), and then open a word file from my hard drive on desktop 2, windows 10 will take me out of desktop 2, put be back on desktop 1, and then open the file I requested. I then have to open the...