Windows 10: New Nag Screes are horrible

Discus and support New Nag Screes are horrible in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I just installed the lasted update last night. Big mistake, I know... But after the install I'm trying to move thousands of files around my NAS and I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MichaelSiebold, Oct 10, 2018.

1. New Nag Screes are horrible

I just installed the lasted update last night. Big mistake, I know... But after the install I'm trying to move thousands of files around my NAS and I have to click through a nag screen each time. I know I can put a single ip hole in the nag screen abyss, but I really want to be able to use my network without all the mess microsoft is forcing on me. Is there any more thorough way to disable the "These files might be harmful to your computer" screen when it pops up on your own private network??? This is the first time this has happened to me with windows and it's making the OS unusable. Just one more thing that won't help with security and only infuriates people who actually use their hardware.

:)

MichaelSiebold, Oct 10, 2018
  2. ALKHALL Win User

OneDrive Nag Message at Start-Up

I get the nag screen on startup, but there is no process in taskmanager/startup.

Any other suggestions? I only want to disable the nag screen, not uninstall OneDrive.

ALKHALL, Oct 10, 2018
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Oct 10, 2018
  4. New Nag Screes are horrible

bios

Hi all i am new in this forum, i need meanings step by step of each item listed in the bios Phoenix-Award

central473, Oct 10, 2018
Thema:

New Nag Screes are horrible

1. New Nag Screes are horrible - Similar Threads - Nag Screes are

2. Horrible audio quality on new pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Horrible audio quality on new pc: I recently got a new pc and upon using the pc i was just testing to see if everything is working and tried to play a couple games of valorant to test performance and noticed that the audio quality is really bad. It almost sounds like hollow, muffled i can’t really describe it...
  3. Horrible audio quality on new pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Horrible audio quality on new pc: I recently got a new pc and upon using the pc i was just testing to see if everything is working and tried to play a couple games of valorant to test performance and noticed that the audio quality is really bad. It almost sounds like hollow, muffled i can’t really describe it...
  4. black scree with cursor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    black scree with cursor: Hi,I have not been able to update my Windows since version 1909, OS build 18363.1556. Every time an update attempts to install, I wind up with a black screen with only my cursor. I have tried every solution I could find online. The Task Manager does not appear after trying to...
  5. black scree with cursor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    black scree with cursor: Hi,I have not been able to update my Windows since version 1909, OS build 18363.1556. Every time an update attempts to install, I wind up with a black screen with only my cursor. I have tried every solution I could find online. The Task Manager does not appear after trying to...
  6. Horrible New Featurs

in Windows 10 Customization
    Horrible New Featurs: How do I deactivate this soul-sapping waste of time and screen real estate? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/horrible-new-featurs/36fce581-0755-4ef2-98f5-60c4e27890b6
  7. The new window Search Bar is absolutely HORRIBLE

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    The new window Search Bar is absolutely HORRIBLE: Searching has always been terrible in Windows but since the last massive update, it turns into a flaw fest. Searching is slower than before. Sometimes loading takes forever The default bar size is so tiny that I can't read my own keyword. Pixel hunting to resize the bar...
  8. The "new" Windows 10 is HORRIBLE!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    The "new" Windows 10 is HORRIBLE!: After being forced to "upgrade" my HP laptop to the NEW Windows 10, the performance went from good to terrible. Nothing I did to delete and reinstall programs helped. As a last resort, I purchased a new Dell Inspiron 15 laptop thinking I could rebuild my files. WRONG!...
  9. lock scree

in Windows 10 Customization
    lock scree: How do I get the magnetifying glass symbol that provides a like to tell me information about the lock screen picture? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lock-scree/b764eed8-881f-44dd-83cc-847b23549380
  10. Welcone scree

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Welcone scree: Hey! I recently reinstalled windows 10 by downloading media creatuon tools. The first time after startup options my pc opened but after I shut down my pc and then after a few hours I powered on my pc. I got to the welcome screen with the date and time. Then I clicked and...