Windows 10: New Nodersok malware has infected thousands of PCs

Discus and support New Nodersok malware has infected thousands of PCs in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Thousands of Windows computers across the world have been infected with a new strain of malware that downloads and installs a copy of the Node.js... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Sep 27, 2019.

1. Brink Win User

New Nodersok malware has infected thousands of PCs

Read more:

:)

Brink, Sep 27, 2019
  2. bruinator Win User

steps taken for infected Pc's.

I was hoping someone could give me a list of step by step instructions you use as a guide to clean virus, malware...etc. so I can keep my PC clean if it gets infected.

thx

bruinator, Sep 27, 2019
  3. steps taken for infected Pc's.

Hi:

There is no one set of "boilerplate", "cookbook" or standard steps.
    Each computer is unique.
    Each malware infection is unique.
    Proper diagnosis, cleanup and repair depends on the particular infection and the system that is infected.
    The process can be tedious and time-consuming, often requiring the use of multiple powerful tools, in the proper sequence.
    Many of them can actually damage the system if deployed improperly by untrained computer users.

Bottom line:
    Malware cleanup is best done with *customized* support provided by trained individuals who know what tools to use and how to use them.

There are a few folks with such expertise here at this forum (I am not one of them).
    And there are a number of reputable computer disinfection fora where trained malware removal experts provide free, custom assistance.

Cheers,

MoxieMomma, Sep 27, 2019
  4. Bat 1 Win User

PC infected with malware

Paying for the NPAV cause I've seen some Bad Malware in some of the cracks ? Heck I've seen enough problems caused by Legit versions.

Run Malwarebytes and SuperAntiSpyware, then rKill and one or more of the others listed all the way at the bottom of the page Download RKill. Save all the Personal files to another drive, then low level format the drive with http://hddguru.com/software/HDD-LLF-...l-Format-Tool/

Disconnect the power and hold the on button down for 30 seconds, wait a few minutes then do it again. Connect everything back and make the Fresh Install using a GENUINE Microsoft ISO. I'll admit to being an ex-pirate and I spent thousands of hours a Year downloading and testing torrents for Malware and seen some stuff so Dangerous it's Not worth taking Chances with any Personal information on a drive that's been infected.

Bat 1, Sep 27, 2019
Thema:

1. New Nodersok malware has infected thousands of PCs - Similar Threads - Nodersok malware has

2. Infected by malware

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Infected by malware: I have been infected with something that says " MCAffee"Subscription payment failed". I tried to find it a program to delete but could not. I run a Dell with Windows 10 Pro. How do I delete this program?Thanks in advance....
  3. Infected by malware

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Infected by malware: I have been infected with something that says " MCAffee"Subscription payment failed". I tried to find it a program to delete but could not. I run a Dell with Windows 10 Pro. How do I delete this program?Thanks in advance....
  4. Infected by malware

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Malware infection

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Malware infection: My laptop got infected with malware win-10 after using anti-malware I deleted some programme now a msg is popping up https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/malware-infection/b87a988d-00df-4403-9be2-2afdd9d9f889
  6. Possible malware infection?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Possible malware infection?: So I know that malware and viruses is easy to catch if your not careful and I’m not gonna lie I’m pretty not careful at times and I think that caught up to me and I might be infected with some virus and I also had a question about my bios so first let me start with the main...
  7. Possible malware infection?

Possible malware infection?: So I know that malware and viruses is easy to catch if your not careful and I’m not gonna lie I’m pretty not careful at times and I think that caught up to me and I might be infected with some virus and I also had a question about my bios so first let me start with the main...
  8. ScreenSketch.exe infected by malware ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ScreenSketch.exe infected by malware ?: Hello Everybody, When looking through Process Explorer, I noticed that the new screen capture tool ScreenSketch.exe is flagged as malware by one antivirus engine on VirusTotal. See :...
  9. Hackers opening SMB ports on routers to infect PCs with NSA malware

in Windows 10 News
    Hackers opening SMB ports on routers to infect PCs with NSA malware: Akamai has detected an ingenious malware campaign that alters configurations on home and small office routers to open connections toward internal networks so crooks can infect previously isolated computers. The way hackers achieve this, Akamai said, is via a technique known...
  10. PC infected with malware

PC infected with malware: I recently ran kmspico.exe and couple other unverified programs(of course by mistake) and now my pc's loaded with malware and virus. I reset my pc completely but I still think there are virus files saved which weren't deleted as I had opted to kept personal files. I don't...