Windows 10: New notebook with new installation does not sleep

Discus and support New notebook with new installation does not sleep in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; I can't switch my notebook to a sleep mode on my new notebook with windows 10. I set Sleep for power button and for action closing notebook in system... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by KostinDaniil, Feb 4, 2020.

1. New notebook with new installation does not sleep

I can't switch my notebook to a sleep mode on my new notebook with windows 10. I set Sleep for power button and for action closing notebook in system settings, and it doesn't happens. Please, help.

:)

KostinDaniil, Feb 4, 2020
  2. 7thSense Win User
    7thSense, Feb 4, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Feb 4, 2020
  4. Ma. Lau Win User

New notebook with new installation does not sleep

New Teams

Hi,

With regard to your concern, you can add a new team on Cortana by following the steps below:

• Click Cortana or the circle icon.
    • Click the Notebook icon, scroll down and click Sports.
    • Click Add a team and start typing the name of a team.
    • Select the results.
    Note: If the the team does not show up in the list you cannot add it to the Notebook. We suggest that you send a feedback using Windows Feedback hub so we can take note of this feature for future updates.

Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Ma. Lau, Feb 4, 2020
Thema:

New notebook with new installation does not sleep

1. New notebook with new installation does not sleep - Similar Threads - notebook installation does

2. Cannot activate Windows on new notebook

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cannot activate Windows on new notebook: hi,I have just bought a new notebook asus zenbook and after starting it and installing latest Windows 10 updates it says that Windows is not activated - when I try to activate it it says it cant. Here is a screenshot.I have a been buying zenbooks for some time and this never...
  3. Cannot activate Windows on new notebook

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot activate Windows on new notebook: hi,I have just bought a new notebook asus zenbook and after starting it and installing latest Windows 10 updates it says that Windows is not activated - when I try to activate it it says it cant. Here is a screenshot.I have a been buying zenbooks for some time and this never...
  4. Cannot activate Windows on new notebook

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Transfer OEM license to new notebook?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Transfer OEM license to new notebook?: Hello, I have/had a toshiba qosmio X70-B-11D notebook.Which jsut stopped working and doesnt even boot anymore.However the internal harddrive seems unharmed and the files on it undamagedI can access them on another computer after turning it into an external hard driveso I...
  6. getting a new theme on this old notebook.

in Windows 10 Customization
    getting a new theme on this old notebook.: I am back to using the old laptop again while my new one is replaced. How do I get a new win10 theme? this looks like an old win7 one, and there are no options. Also, the quick launch bar color cannot be changed. I like the one on my new laptop. It has better icons,...
  7. Upgrade 9 new notebooks to pro

Upgrade 9 new notebooks to pro: I want to upgrade 9 new Lenovo notebooks from Home to pro. How do I determine the product key/ID? How can I pay w/ a company credit card that is not in my name?...
  8. New notebook, want administrator password.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    New notebook, want administrator password.: Just bought a new notebook (Acer Aspire 3 Windows 10) and I had someone start it up for me the first time. Problem is, my dumb shit of a friend created an account with his name that now I want to delete and create mine, but I can't without the Admin Password. submitted by...
  9. My new Asus Notebook is high

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My new Asus Notebook is high: Alright so I bought my new Asus Notebook 2018 PC the day before yesterday, but the battery is acting in very mysterious ways. First of all, they said "99%, 26 minutes until full charge". It finished charging in half a minute. It also says "100%, 10 hours 15 minutes remaining"...
  10. New Notebook - Fresh Install

New Notebook - Fresh Install: hi, new HP Pavilion laptop came with Free DOS, now want to install Win (UEFI), but won't let me because it is MBR on SSD. Do I have to delete those partitions (HPDOCS and Free DOS) to continue? [img] 122359