Windows 10: New notifications not being displayed.

Discus and support New notifications not being displayed. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My notifications used to work fine Now the Action Center icon will say I have 16 new notifications. But when I click it, the window says no new... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Lawremce, Feb 26, 2019.

1. Lawremce Win User

New notifications not being displayed.

My notifications used to work fine Now the Action Center icon will say I have 16 new notifications. But when I click it, the window says no new notifications. How do I fix this?

:)

Lawremce, Feb 26, 2019

2. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Feb 26, 2019
  3. Taskbar number display of new notifications

Hi Martin,

To isolate your concern, kindly answer these questions:

• Did you make any changes to the computer prior to the issue?
    • What application did you download for the display number?
    Meanwhile, follow these troubleshooting steps to turn on the setting of
    Notifications & actions:

• Click the Start Menu, and then click Settings.
    • Under Settings, click System and then hit
      Notifications & actions.
    • You can now turn on the items under Notifications.
    We also suggest you to perform a clean boot.
    A clean boot is performed to start Windows by using a minimal set of drivers and startup programs.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Raymond Ave, Feb 26, 2019
  4. New notifications not being displayed.

Microsoft News Notifications

Follow these steps to check if it works:

Step 1: Open the Windows Settings menu by pressing the Windows Key and “I,” or alternatively search for Settings in the Windows search bar and click the corresponding result.

Step 2: Click Notifications & Actions in the left-hand menu. This will take you to a screen providing access to all of the settings related to notifications and the Action Center.

Step 3: Click the System icon, then select Notifications and actions from the left-hand menu.

Step 4: Look for the Notifications subheading, where you will see a number of toggles for various types of notifications. The following is a list of the settings you can toggle on this screen:

• Get notifications from apps and other senders
    • Show notifications on the lock screen
    • Show alarms, reminders, and incoming VoIP calls on the lock screen
    • Hide notifications when duplicating my screen
    • Get tips, tricks, and suggestions as you use Windows
    You may just turn them off the notification as you need.

PeterPeng3, Feb 26, 2019
Thema:

New notifications not being displayed.

1. New notifications not being displayed. - Similar Threads - notifications being displayed

2. Display Duplication Notification

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Display Duplication Notification: I got same notification several times as shown in the attachment when I started to use my laptop after leaving it in sleep condition. Anyone knows what the notification actually means? I wasn't duplicating my screen. My laptop was connected to a wifi....
  3. Display Duplication Notification

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Display Duplication Notification: I got same notification several times as shown in the attachment when I started to use my laptop after leaving it in sleep condition. Anyone knows what the notification actually means? I wasn't duplicating my screen. My laptop was connected to a wifi....
  4. Display Duplication Notification

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Windows notifications being buggy

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows notifications being buggy: [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/houym8ocsc361.png?width=366&format=png&auto=webp&s=df1f80fced97ee489d1639484f5ffbdabb862cd0 Windows 20H2 stable submitted by /u/Anish12020 [link] [comments]...
  6. Windows 10 taskbar badge notifications are not being displayed

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 taskbar badge notifications are not being displayed: Even though I have "Show badges on taskbar buttons" enabled, I'm not seeing any badges. I don't have "Use small taskbar buttons" enabled, so that's not the cause of the issue. I tried rebooting my computer but that didn't help. I'm using Windows version 2004. What else...
  7. Notifications not displaying text

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Notifications not displaying text: [ATTACH] When I open my notification panel all i get are icons, no text or anything at all, and my notifications only get a picture like this, anyone got the same problem?...
  8. NEW NOTIFICATIONS

in Windows 10 Customization
    NEW NOTIFICATIONS: how do I stop all the "NEW NOTIFICATIONS" from popping up on my screen? it gets annoying as heck. i get about 10-20 "new notifications" when i boot up my laptop and then about every min or 2 i get at least another one....
  9. Notification Banner change not being saved

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Notification Banner change not being saved: When I go to Settings, System, Notifications & actions and turn off all notification for the app Cloud-ui.exe it turns off. When I go to reboot the app is turned on again. I also clicked on the app in settings and turned off the sound. That stayed off after reboot. When I...
  10. Notification Area Display Problem

in Windows 10 Support
    Notification Area Display Problem: On Build 14271 my notification area changed to, Main monitor, [img] Other two monitors, [img] How do i get the main monitor to display the same as the other two (without the two white bars)? 42037