Windows 10: New Nvidia-driver is old?? Says Windows 10

Discus and support New Nvidia-driver is old?? Says Windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have just installed the newest WHQL driver from Nvidia 436.30 from 9/10/2019. After reboot, Windows Update now wants to download and install an older... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Burgurne, Sep 10, 2019.

1. Burgurne Win User

New Nvidia-driver is old?? Says Windows 10

I have just installed the newest WHQL driver from Nvidia 436.30 from 9/10/2019. After reboot, Windows Update now wants to download and install an older driver from 7/24/2019.
    How do I stop this driver"update" to my Nvidia-card without stopping all driverupdates from WU? *Redface

:)

Burgurne, Sep 10, 2019
  2. Hood Win User

Windows 10 nVidia Driver Question

With the Nov Update, Windows 10 became mature enough to give another try. Build 10586 (version 1511) runs great, feels snappy, and has no obvious problems. However, I'm concerned with this version's insistence on loading nVidia's 353.54 driver, which is dated July 13 2015, 4 months ago. On their US website they list all the new drivers as being compatible with Windows 10, (such as 358.91), but they won't load (installer says incompatible with this version of Windows, could find no compatible hardware...). The 353.54 driver runs games without any problems, but why is it taking so long to for nVidia to update this driver? Is it my 780 Ti that's incompatible or is it Windows 10?

3. Kanan Win User
    Windows 10 nVidia Driver Question

It's a weird software problem I guess. Try GeForce Experience to upgrade it, maybe it works. I have a 780 Ti too and have the newest driver in Win 8.1, installed via GF Experience.

Kanan, Sep 10, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Sep 10, 2019
Thema:

1. New Nvidia-driver is old?? Says Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Nvidia driver old

2. How to fix Nvidia saying this NVidia driver isn't compatible with this version of windows?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix Nvidia saying this NVidia driver isn't compatible with this version of windows?: Device name DESKTOP-F7JACG7 Processor 11th Gen IntelR CoreTM i5-11400F @ 2.60GHz 2.59 GHz Installed RAM 32.0 GB 31.7 GB usable System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor Pen and touch No pen or touch input is available for this display...
  3. New nvidia drivers

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    New nvidia drivers: So I installed the new drivers tonight, it installed then restarted annnnnd I got nothing, black screen. Took it out and hooked up onboard graphics and it works. Anyone else have this issue?
  4. will newer nvidia driver versions work on old windows 10 builds

will newer nvidia driver versions work on old windows 10 builds: for example assume i tried to install nvidia driver version 445.87 on windows 10 build 1511. will i be allowed to do that or i won't and i will get an error message during the setup which says i am installing driver on an incompatible version of windows? if the setup worked...
  5. Windows 10 nVidia drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 nVidia drivers: I had problem running a program because of a NVIDIA GeForce video driver - WHQL driver version 441.66 December 10, 2019. I tried various solutions. What I ended up having to do was getting a copy of DDU Display Driver Uninstaller and removing the nVidia video driver that...
  6. New Nvidia-driver is old?? Says Windows 10

New Nvidia-driver is old?? Says Windows 10: I have just installed the newest WHQL driver from Nvidia 436.30 from 9/10/2019. After reboot, Windows Update now wants to download and install an older driver from 7/24/2019. How do I stop this driver"update" to my Nvidia-card without stopping all driverupdates from WU?...
  7. Nvidia driver for windows 10

Nvidia driver for windows 10: Hi sir i just changed my pc's motherboard and installed windows 10 1803 after i downloaded nvidia geforce experience and i have downloaded the drivers when try to install the driver it shows this Nvidia graphics driver is not compatible for this version of windows please...
  8. New NVIDIA Windows 10 drivers fail to install?

New NVIDIA Windows 10 drivers fail to install?: Woke up this morning..saw NVIDIA had released drivers for Windows 10. I downloaded them at home from my phone using Google Remote Desktop. Tried installing them 3 times…keep getting failed installations? Haven’t had this happen in a long time. Any idea what happened? 5726
  9. Windows 10 Home trying to download a old NVIDIA driver problem

Windows 10 Home trying to download a old NVIDIA driver problem: I fear Win10 updates so every time I turn on the PC I click in the windows update to see what it downloads! Today I saw a NVIDIA driver with a old date from 2016 and I quickly disabled my internet connection like I was being hacked or something *Smile I never had this...
  10. Windows 10, install old nvidia driver

Windows 10, install old nvidia driver: Hello tenforums i upgraded from 8.1 to 10 in the upgrade wave and no problems there. but then i encountered problemes with the nvidia driver for windows 10 and wanted to install the driver i used on 8.1 which is 347.88 but then the problem comes, its not possible to install...