Windows 10: New O&O Shutup 1.7.1408

Discus and support New O&O Shutup 1.7.1408 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; New O&O Shutup O&O ShutUp10 | New version avaliable 1.7.1408 - released February 24, 2020 NEW: Deactivate automatic saving and filling of credit... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by f14tomcat, Feb 24, 2020.

1. f14tomcat Win User

New O&O Shutup 1.7.1408

New O&O Shutup

O&O ShutUp10 | New version avaliable
    1.7.1408 - released February 24, 2020

• NEW: Deactivate automatic saving and filling of credit card data
    • NEW: Deactivate the start of Microsoft Edge in the background
    • NEW: Deactivate loading of the start and new tab pages in the background
    • Available in German, English, French, Italian, Spanish, Russian and Chinese (simplified)

:)

f14tomcat, Feb 24, 2020

2. Latest version of O&O ShutUp 10 Issue

O&O ShutUp 10 latest version 1.7 reset itself all to off, Red, with every PC restart requiring reversing the changes.
    Is anybody having this issue?

Running OS 1909.
    I reverted to previous version 1.6 with no issue now.

Pulcinella, Feb 24, 2020
  3. f14tomcat Win User
    Latest version of O&O ShutUp 10 Issue

I put the 1.7 on this morning. Running fine. Kept all the config. Since it's a standalone, I just made sure I copied the .exe into the same folder I had the 1.6, where the config file was generated.

f14tomcat, Feb 24, 2020
  4. New O&O Shutup 1.7.1408

O&O Shutup10

I have been using O&O ShutUp for quite few years. With only recommended settings,✔, plus 3 Limited orange triangle.
    Never had any problems, though to be safe I disable it when installing major Windows Updates and new windows version installation. Then enable it after set as I like.

New O&O Shutup 1.7.1408 [​IMG]

Pulcinella, Feb 24, 2020
Thema:

New O&O Shutup 1.7.1408

1. New O&O Shutup 1.7.1408 - Similar Threads - O&O Shutup 1408

2. Configure O&O Shutup 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Configure O&O Shutup 10: Hello all, I would like to know how to properly configure O&O Shutup 10? Please tell me the optimal configuration. 180815
  3. O&O SHutUp 10 - "RUN" history - "show most used apps" ?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    O&O SHutUp 10 - "RUN" history - "show most used apps" ?: Recent inplace upgrade to 20H2 and very happy with it. But had already got O&OShutUp10 and Glary Utils and WAUManager (which with hindsight was too many sledgehammers). Now looking to reduce/remove/reset some of this and starting with the simple bits. Would like to see "run"...
  4. O&O ShutUp 10 vs win10-initial-setup?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    O&O ShutUp 10 vs win10-initial-setup?: Hey guys Im fresh installing windows 10 for 2021 and Im wondering which of these 2 scripts Im better off running. Any thoughts? submitted by /u/Aeonbreak [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kpwlm9/oo_shutup_10_vs_win10initialsetup/
  5. How to use O&O ShutUp 10 / Alternative program ?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to use O&O ShutUp 10 / Alternative program ?: Hi, I want to disable all crap telemetry in Windows 10 including: 1) Windows 10 Keylogger, Cortana, adds and unecessary apps from the start menu 2) Disable\prevent Microsoft from accessing my files stored locally on my PC to prevent them accessing my confidential files...
  6. O&O Shutup10

O&O Shutup10: Hello all. Has anyone used O&O Shutup10 for Win 10 security enhancement? (1909) Thanks. 149061
  7. Latest version of O&O ShutUp 10 Issue

Latest version of O&O ShutUp 10 Issue: O&O ShutUp 10 latest version 1.7 reset itself all to off, Red, with every PC restart requiring reversing the changes. Is anybody having this issue? Running OS 1909. I reverted to previous version 1.6 with no issue now. 145653
  8. How to turn Defender back on after using O&O ShutUp

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to turn Defender back on after using O&O ShutUp: Hello! How to turn Windows Defender back on, after disabling it in O&O Shut Up 10? I switched it back in OOSU but it still doesn't work. I also tried using different tutorials, but usually nothing happens, or I get error 577: Windows cannot verify the digital signature......
  9. O&O Defrag

O&O Defrag: I downloade & installed the trial version of O&O Defragmenter tool. I started a defrag last night at midnight setting it to do a 'Complete/Modfied' which I read is the best drag which will give you a faster boot time (which is what i want). it has now been 10 hours and it is...
  10. O&O DiskImage

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    O&O DiskImage: o&o frequently have offers on their products. I've always like their defragger in the past.