Windows 10: New Ofcom money back rule for broadband and home phone customers in UK

Discus and support New Ofcom money back rule for broadband and home phone customers in UK in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Broadband and landline customers will get money back from their providers when things go wrong, without having to fight for it, from Monday 1... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Apr 1, 2019.

1. Brink Win User

New Ofcom money back rule for broadband and home phone customers in UK

Source: Money back for broadband and home phone customers when things go wrong - Ofcom

:)

Brink, Apr 1, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Forging a full fibre broadband and 5G future for all in UK

Source: https://www.gov.uk/government/news/f...future-for-all

Brink, Apr 1, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Broadband boost promised as Openreach heads for split from BT

Read more: Broadband boost promised as Openreach heads for split from BT | ZDNet

Brink, Apr 1, 2019
  4. Steve C Win User

Money App - Missing UK Fund Prices

Some of my UK funds on the Money app Watchlist now have a zero price whereas they used to have the correct price. I can search for the funds by symbol on MSN Money. This lists the correct fund but displays the price as zero and displays "Data not available"

It seems MSN Money is no longer listing many UK fund prices.

Steve C, Apr 1, 2019
Thema:

1. New Ofcom money back rule for broadband and home phone customers in UK - Similar Threads - Ofcom money rule

2. Firewall ignoring custom rules

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Firewall ignoring custom rules: Hello, I've created firewall rules to block specific remote ip addresses for in and outbound connections. Some time after updating, windows is now ignoring my firewall rules, and still connects me to these ip addresses. I've created a new rule, tried testing on various ip...
  3. Firewall ignoring custom rules

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Firewall ignoring custom rules: Hello, I've created firewall rules to block specific remote ip addresses for in and outbound connections. Some time after updating, windows is now ignoring my firewall rules, and still connects me to these ip addresses. I've created a new rule, tried testing on various ip...
  4. i want money back for windows 11 home

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i want money back for windows 11 home: i want money back for windows 11 home https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-money-back-for-windows-11-home/3ae9ccdf-78a0-49eb-95f1-bd3cad3df028
  5. i want money back for windows 11 home

i want money back for windows 11 home: i want money back for windows 11 home https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-money-back-for-windows-11-home/3ae9ccdf-78a0-49eb-95f1-bd3cad3df028
  6. Customize file naming rules.

in Windows 10 Support
    Customize file naming rules.: Hello folks, I download a lot of scientific publications and I try to name them the same as the title. These publications have a rather big tendency of using a colon (:) in the titles and everytime it is in the file, I get an error that the colon is not a valid character for...
  7. UK Broadband via Mobile SIM Plans?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    UK Broadband via Mobile SIM Plans?: I'm fed up with the poor service and expense of Virgin Media for UK broadband (70Mbps) and all day phone calls for £50 plus. I've just bought a 4G phone and find I can tether it to my Windows 10 laptop or PC and get 35Mbps internet download speed which is fast enough for my...
  8. Money App - Missing UK Fund Prices

Money App - Missing UK Fund Prices: Some of my UK funds on the Money app Watchlist now have a zero price whereas they used to have the correct price. I can search for the funds by symbol on MSN Money. This lists the correct fund but displays the price as zero and displays "Data not available" It seems MSN...
  9. UK Broadband 'Dongles'

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    UK Broadband 'Dongles': A friend of mine doesn't want home broadband but needs broadband access for a Windows 10 laptop. What are the best options in the UK for broadband access e.g. 'dongles' with PAYG or on contract? 113289
  10. HSBC UK website Customer Money Manager CMM not working in W10

in Browsers and Email
    HSBC UK website Customer Money Manager CMM not working in W10: HSBC Customer Money Manager (CMM) insists on using Internet Explorer, if you open it from any other browser it force closes the window. Laptop upgraded to Windows 10 and CMM doesn't work in Edge or IE11. Phoned HSBC they said it needs to run on IE11 in compatibility mode,...