Windows 10: new off the shelf laptop windows 10 nothing but trouble , my acer aspire crashed when...

Discus and support new off the shelf laptop windows 10 nothing but trouble , my acer aspire crashed when... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Please I need help this has cost me so much money nothing but trouble any time I try something cant get anything done, my Acer Aspire locked me out... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by julsreber, Jun 10, 2020.

1. julsreber Win User

new off the shelf laptop windows 10 nothing but trouble , my acer aspire crashed when...

Please I need help this has cost me so much money nothing but trouble any time I try something cant get anything done, my Acer Aspire locked me out after I updated to windows 10 it could not be saved, it caused it to crash. I got a new laptop Windows 10 is a nightmare i can't get anything done its over secured first of all that is what is causing all this run around fix ,deny, install, go to app store, deny , verify, locks up, change password, wants me to buy office again product key is on previous laptop, and charge me monthly to use the programs . It's not a program its a nightmare they want to control everything. who do I need to talk to I want my money back I want my later version back to many apps to run the damn windows takes up to much room. I am tired of sitting here for hours trying to get it to work. DONE !!! Who do I call "BEST BUY" is where I got it. I want my old laptop back that windows caused to crash, money isn't just sitting there for me to go out and buy a new device anytime it crashes, and now I am 1 week behind with everything. Computer Tec that analyzed my laptop took 2 days then another week is gone before I get back online and now this. I am so worked up right now I can't type fast enough.. "Yelling at someone with you hands is not easy"...

:)

julsreber, Jun 10, 2020
  2. Erdeslawe Win User

Acer Aspire 5560 not upgrading to windows 10

That Error Code seems to be most frequently associated with/pointing to incompatible Drivers. The Acer Aspire 5560 Model is only listed on the Acer Site under 'Legacy Hardware' as far as I can tell, which suggests they may not be too interested in providing
    further firmware/driver updates, but you could try asking on their Forums. According to this site ( Acer Aspire 5560, 5560G Notebook Win7, Win8 Driver, Utility | Notebook Drivers ) the last updates were released in 2012!

Erdeslawe, Jun 10, 2020
  3. Vintage: Acer Aspire One 722 {Ram Questions}

Hi Captain.

While I'm not answering your question on a new AV I would suggest as a possible step, upgrading your ram.

Crucial has ram for your device. $40 (not sure about tax or shipping) Your device seems to have one slot so you would need the 4GB stick. As you are using 32bit OS you can only use of 3GB. Crucial says you have one slot for memory and tear down videos seem to confirm this.

Here is the Crucial Link. Confirm for yourself that this is the right device. (Acer Aspire One 722-0022)

http://www.crucial.com/usa/en/compat...e-one-722-0022

Then here are the step by steps to replace.

https://www.ifixit.com/Guide/Acer+As...lacement/53216

Memory is static sensitive. Not as much of an issue when it is humid but still something to be aware of. If you don't want to buy a ground strap touch something that is grounded before starting the procedure and then don't go looking for things. Stay seated and perform. You should be fine.

External ram ??? Even if you could buy you wouldn't have port with sufficient speed to connect.

Ken

Caledon Ken, Jun 10, 2020
  4. new off the shelf laptop windows 10 nothing but trouble , my acer aspire crashed when...

More windows 10 fullscreen crash problems - Acer Aspire 3

Ok, so my new Acer Aspire 3 has been having this problem since I got it - The darn thing will crash if anything goes into fullscreen. Like, literally ANYTHING. This thing is my streaming device and I would love to not have to stare intently at the middle
    of my screen while streaming (I need my apps small or they lag).

Anyone have any suggestions on fixing the problem?

An Acer Aspire 3 has these statistics:

CPU: AMD A9-9420, runs at 3GHz

GPU: AMD Radeon R5

RAM: 12GB

1 IB storage capacity

TheFireYeti775, Jun 10, 2020
Thema:

new off the shelf laptop windows 10 nothing but trouble , my acer aspire crashed when...

1. new off the shelf laptop windows 10 nothing but trouble , my acer aspire crashed when... - Similar Threads - off shelf laptop

2. Laptop Acer Aspire E14 freezes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop Acer Aspire E14 freezes: Good Morning,I changed the hard drive of an Acer Aspire E14 with a 240GB SSD. The laptop had windows 8.1 but with this SSD I did a clean install of Windows 10. I installed successfully and the pc works, but when I try to connect to wifi/lan it freezes. I tried to update the...
  3. Laptop Acer Aspire E14 freezes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop Acer Aspire E14 freezes: Good Morning,I changed the hard drive of an Acer Aspire E14 with a 240GB SSD. The laptop had windows 8.1 but with this SSD I did a clean install of Windows 10. I installed successfully and the pc works, but when I try to connect to wifi/lan it freezes. I tried to update the...
  4. Laptop Acer Aspire E14 freezes

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Acer Aspire E14 crash when upgraded to windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Acer Aspire E14 crash when upgraded to windows 11: Few days ago, while WhatsApp video chatting with my friend before retiring to bed, my friend said his Acer Aspire E14 might Crash when upgraded to Windows 11. He told me he bought it in 2017....
  6. Acer Aspire E14 crash when upgraded to windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Acer Aspire E14 crash when upgraded to windows 11: Few days ago, while WhatsApp video chatting with my friend before retiring to bed, my friend said his Acer Aspire E14 might Crash when upgraded to Windows 11. He told me he bought it in 2017....
  7. Acer aspire

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Acer aspire: hey so I was using my laptop the other day and I got a notification saying to restart so it could do a drive repair, I turned off my laptop and restarted the next day and now it is stuck in a blue error screen, the error that pops up is "critical process died", when I try to...
  8. Question about a standard off the shelf Windows 10 laptop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Question about a standard off the shelf Windows 10 laptop: If I have a standard dell windows 10 laptop that has both wifi and ethernet, is it possible to be connected to each at the same time and dictate a different network for each? Let's say for the wifi the network is a 192.168.1.x vlan and the ethernet is a 192.168.3.x vlan...is...
  9. Screen flickers on new ACER Aspire laptop when not plugged in

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Screen flickers on new ACER Aspire laptop when not plugged in: Hi, I bought a new ACER Aspire laptop only about a week ago, and I have noticed that the screen flickers/blinks when it's running on battery. I have two GPUs in this laptop: an Intel(R) UHD Graphics 620, and an NVIDIA GeForce MX150. I've tried uninstalling the Intel...
  10. Windows 10 update completely crashed my Acer Aspire laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 update completely crashed my Acer Aspire laptop: I managed to avoid the update as last time it crashed my laptop and it had to restore itself to previous version. But got to point where I couldnt delay it any longer. Again it crashed my laptop, got stuck at 7%, turned laptop off and on again and now just gets stuck on...