Windows 10: New Office 365 App Launcher

Discus and support New Office 365 App Launcher in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; We are introducing a number of changes to Office 365 in the web to simplify and personalize the user experiences for you and your users. The new... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Sep 13, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

New Office 365 App Launcher

Source: New Office 365 web experiences to help you get started and simplify working with your apps and online documents. - Office 365

Brink, Sep 13, 2017
  2. Cliff S New Member

My launcher already is changed in Mail:

New Office 365 App Launcher [​IMG]

In Word it's still the old way:

New Office 365 App Launcher [​IMG]

:)

Cliff S, Sep 13, 2017
  3. Janelle H Win User
    I can't see some icons or buttons on websites.

For example on Office 365. I cannot see the icon to open the app launcher to access Office 365 apps yet on google chrome I can see this icon.

This issue applies to various websites that both myself and various other staff.

Currently on version: 11.1

Janelle H, Sep 13, 2017
  4. New Office 365 App Launcher

Android Microsoft Launcher - Sign in failed

I have installed the Microsoft Launcher on my Android mobile but when I try and log in, the message "Sign in failed" shows up.

I currently have the Office 365 Personal subscription.

paulreevo3000, Sep 13, 2017
Thema:

New Office 365 App Launcher

1. New Office 365 App Launcher - Similar Threads - Office 365 App

2. Office 365 Apps not working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Office 365 Apps not working: My Office 365 downloaded apps require "Repair" however when I click repair NOW nothing happens. The Apps Word Excel & Access shut down after being opened. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/office-365-apps-not-working/bc7509b6-e315-4742-b997-508e8e2ef803
  3. New updates to Office.com and the Office 365 app launcher

in Windows 10 News
    New updates to Office.com and the Office 365 app launcher: Office.com is the URL for an experience that we’ve been building for a couple of years. We designed it to be your work hub experience and help you quickly get to the apps, tools, documents, and content you use on a daily basis. We’ve also brought intelligence into the...
  4. New Outlook as part of Office 365

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    New Outlook as part of Office 365: I purchased a new computer and transferred my old files and programs. I had it about a week and was ready my emails on the new system. Then I had to 'activate' the new MS Outlook (Office) to maintain the service, so I paid my subscription. Now I cannot access my email...
  5. New install of Office 365 not showing in account.microsoft.com....and Office 365 doesn't work

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    New install of Office 365 not showing in account.microsoft.com....and Office 365 doesn't work: I have been having problems getting Office 365 to work on a laptop in which I have installed a new solid-state disk drive to replace the rotating disk drive that crashed and have reported this in a different post. My question here is: Why does my new installation of...
  6. New intelligent Office 365 app experiences

in Windows 10 News
    New intelligent Office 365 app experiences: On today’s Microsoft Mechanics, we look at the latest in intelligent Office app experiences spanning PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Outlook and the browser. Ben Walters presents how Office can bring in intelligence via the Microsoft Graph, Azure Machine Learning and Delve to save...
  7. Introducing the new Office 365 App Launcher

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing the new Office 365 App Launcher: As we continue to expand the great set of online productivity tools available to Office 365 users, we are committed to improving the experience that ties these services together. Today, we’re announcing a new version of the Office 365 App Launcher, which will provide improved...
  8. New Office 365 app launcher and Office.com personalized experiences

in Windows 10 News
    New Office 365 app launcher and Office.com personalized experiences: More than ever before, users expect an unparalleled productivity experience on the web. As we continue to expand the broad set of online productivity tools available to Office 365 customers, we are also committed to improving the experiences that help you understand,...
  9. What’s new in Office 365 administration

in Windows 10 News
    What’s new in Office 365 administration: Today, we’re pleased to announce that the new Office 365 Service health dashboard is now available to all customers. Since the first preview—announced at Ignite in September 2016—the new Service health dashboard has provided admins with a deeper level of service health...
  10. New to Office 365 in July 2017

in Windows 10 News
    New to Office 365 in July 2017: This month, we hosted more than 17,000 attendees at Microsoft Inspire, our annual conference for partners, where we announced Microsoft 365 and debuted three new business apps to help companies of all sizes empower their employees and unlock growth and innovation. We also...