Windows 10: New Office 365 ProPlus deployment guide for IT pros now available

Discus and support New Office 365 ProPlus deployment guide for IT pros now available in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; The Office 365 ProPlus deployment team has been working hard to give IT pros the tools they need to successfully deploy Office 365 ProPlus in various... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Dec 18, 2016.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

New Office 365 ProPlus deployment guide for IT pros now available

Source: New Office 365 ProPlus deployment guide for IT pros now available - Office Blogs

:)

Brink, Dec 18, 2016

2. Windows 10 screen flickering after Office download

We seem to have the same issue here. Using an offline Deployment of Office 365 Proplus 32bit.

After the install is completed and the computer is restarted the screen starts to flicker.

No way to do anything on the computer anymore after that. Because of the flickering uninstalling is not possible.

If I remove the installation from our MDT deployment the issue is resolved. Using the Office 365 web installer seems to not cause this issue.

Nico Reitsema, Dec 18, 2016
  3. Andre Da Costa, Dec 18, 2016
Thema:

New Office 365 ProPlus deployment guide for IT pros now available

1. New Office 365 ProPlus deployment guide for IT pros now available - Similar Threads - Office 365 ProPlus

2. Office 365 ProPlus questions

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office 365 ProPlus questions: Our company just upgraded to windows 10 with this software package and I have a couple of questions/issues that I am trying to resolve, both in outlook. The add in group is not shown in the home tab of outlook ribbon. Most everything that I have read indicates that this...
  3. Office 2010 support is ending - get current with Office 365 ProPlus Office

in Windows 10 News
    Office 2010 support is ending - get current with Office 365 ProPlus Office: The way we work has changed. When we launched Office 2010, our aim was to help customers unlock their potential with best-in-class tools they could use to be more productive. Ten years later, the very definition of productivity has changed significantly. To succeed today,...
  4. Understanding Office 365 ProPlus Updates for IT Pros (CDN vs SCCM)

in Windows 10 News
    Understanding Office 365 ProPlus Updates for IT Pros (CDN vs SCCM): In supporting customers in the field, we receive many questions about Office 365 ProPlus update process. The objective of this blog is to provide context around end user behavior during update scenario and clarify when and how Office updates are applied. Office ProPlus was...
  5. Save AutoRecover doesn't work in Office 365 ProPlus

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Save AutoRecover doesn't work in Office 365 ProPlus: Hi guys, I have Office 365 ProPlus installed on Windows 10. I tested AutoSave and AutoRecovery features today with the following settings by default. Save AutoRecover information - Every 10 minutes. Keep the last AutoRecovered version if I close without saving - Ticked....
  6. Centralized Deployment for Outlook add-ins now available in Office 365

in Windows 10 News
    Centralized Deployment for Outlook add-ins now available in Office 365: Outlook add-ins bring you the business apps you already use, right in email so you can accomplish tasks faster. Earlier this year we began rolling out a preview of Centralized Deployment for Outlook add-ins, to enable administrators to quickly and easily deploy add-ins to...
  7. Office 365 ProPlus updates

in Windows 10 News
    Office 365 ProPlus updates: Office 365 ProPlus delivers cloud-connected and always up-to-date versions of our most valuable enterprise apps. Today, we’re making three important announcements related to ProPlus: changes to the Office 365 system requirements; improvements to the ProPlus update model,...
  8. The Office 365 Education Roadmap is now available

in Windows 10 News
    The Office 365 Education Roadmap is now available: Office 365 is available to students and teachers at no cost through their academic institution. Visit Office in education to check eligibility and to download onto multiple devices. [img] When you make any investment in technology you are investing in a living thing....
  9. New Resume Assistant feature now available in Office 365

in Windows 10 News
    New Resume Assistant feature now available in Office 365: Last November, we announced Resume Assistant, a new feature in Microsoft Word to help you craft a compelling resume with personalized insights powered by LinkedIn. Today, this new experience begins rolling out to Office 365 consumer and commercial subscribers on Windows....
  10. Microsoft StaffHub now available for Office 365

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft StaffHub now available for Office 365: There are an estimated 500-million frontline staff workers around the world in retail stores, hotels, restaurants, manufacturing and other service-related industries. These employees typically don’t have their own office, desk or computer—making it hard to access and share...