Windows 10: new office purchase tied to old hotmail account, want new windows account

Discus and support new office purchase tied to old hotmail account, want new windows account in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; i installed office 365 home and it added the subscription to my old hotmail account. When I start it tries to log in on my current microsoft... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by James K. Howey - MSFT, Oct 17, 2019.

1. new office purchase tied to old hotmail account, want new windows account

i installed office 365 home and it added the subscription to my old hotmail account.

When I start it tries to log in on my current microsoft account, fails, and gives me the try another account page.

How do I move the subscription to my current account.

:)

James K. Howey - MSFT, Oct 17, 2019
  2. rpsgc Win User
    rpsgc, Oct 17, 2019
  3. Krazy Owl Win User
    Deleting hotmail accounts?

Hi ! Is there any way even tricky to fully delete older hotmail accounts?

Krazy Owl, Oct 17, 2019
  4. Polarman Win User

new office purchase tied to old hotmail account, want new windows account

Hotmail accounts posted online

Thousands of Hotmail passwords have been hacked and posted online, according to reports.

See this arcticle for more details:

BBC NEWS | Technology | Phishing attack targets Hotmail

I suggest that you change your password if you use any "Live" accounts.

Polarman, Oct 17, 2019
Thema:

new office purchase tied to old hotmail account, want new windows account

1. new office purchase tied to old hotmail account, want new windows account - Similar Threads - office purchase tied

2. Trying to recover old hotmail account

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Trying to recover old hotmail account: i used to have a hotmail account when i was younger which i am trying to recover, it has some sentimantal photos in there that i would really like to get a hold of.When i try to recover it though i get sent the form to fill which i am able to answer D.O.B, Secret question,...
  3. Trying to recover old hotmail account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying to recover old hotmail account: i used to have a hotmail account when i was younger which i am trying to recover, it has some sentimantal photos in there that i would really like to get a hold of.When i try to recover it though i get sent the form to fill which i am able to answer D.O.B, Secret question,...
  4. Trying to recover old hotmail account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Unable to reset password on New Hotmail Account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to reset password on New Hotmail Account: Hi ,I created a new hotmail account for Azure Training. I created a virtual machine on this account and then was unable to access and my hotmail account got disabled. I am now unable to access my hotmail account and the Azure account associated so can not stop the vm. Have...
  6. Unable to reset password on New Hotmail Account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to reset password on New Hotmail Account: Hi ,I created a new hotmail account for Azure Training. I created a virtual machine on this account and then was unable to access and my hotmail account got disabled. I am now unable to access my hotmail account and the Azure account associated so can not stop the vm. Have...
  7. Removing a new temporary hotmail account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Removing a new temporary hotmail account: Hi there,While I was trying to resolve the problem described in the below link by following the instructions of the independent adviser, I created a duplicate hotmail account which starts with test42.... This step was necessary because after creating a new local admin user...
  8. Very old Hotmail account

in Browsers and Email
    Very old Hotmail account: I created a @HOTmail.com account back in 2004. Then around 2007 (don't remember the exact year) I created an @Outlook.com account. I created it not because I wanted to create an @Outlook account, but the news spin back in that day coming from non-MS sources were saying you...
  9. Password for local account tied to hotmail logon account?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Password for local account tied to hotmail logon account?: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 20H2 19042.844 Hello! Here's the context: Whenever I setup Windows 10 for the first time, I use my hotmail/Microsoft account to set everything up and to logon to Windows. Windows then creates a local profile/account that is tied to my hotmail account....
  10. Lost Horizon 4 new purchase and old office

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Lost Horizon 4 new purchase and old office: I downloaded from horizon 4 ultimate edition on a limited cost and following a day my system got crashed because of which I lost all that I need to reinstall the game again yet unfit to do as such. It's requesting a new buy. Same with my Office Applications I know these...