Windows 10: new / old computer

Discus and support new / old computer in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; A friend found it on the shelf and gave it to me (ex hubby's) while it was bought used , it hadn't even been Activated . She couldn't find the adapter... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by thomaseg1, May 2, 2019.

1. thomaseg1 Win User

new / old computer

A friend found it on the shelf and gave it to me (ex hubby's)
    while it was bought used , it hadn't even been Activated . She couldn't find the adapter but that
    wasn't a problem, I have a couple of adapters that worked. (She's and Apple and penguin fan)

It hadn't been updated since august 2017 (I downloaded widows assistant rather the spend 12 hours downloading a year and a half of updates). 2 hours .
    here's the specs:
    hp envy ts m6 sleekbook
    windows 10 home 64 1809
    2.10 gigahertz amd a10-5745m apu (radeon hd graphics)
    bus clock 100mhz
    6 gig memory
    750 gig hdd
    amd radeon hd 8610g display adapter touch screen
    15.3 inch vis monitor
    bluetooth
    ralink rt3290 bgn wifi
    realteck gne ethernet

:)

thomaseg1, May 2, 2019
  2. tater Win User

Need ideas for new computer

if this is an upgrade computer... then i wouldnt suggest buying new ones and wasting $200-$300 on new ones.., especially if all the old stuff works fine

tater, May 2, 2019
  3. Andre Da Costa, May 2, 2019
  4. pdenny Win User

new / old computer

Old telephone, New computer

I recently bought a new laptop with 64-bit Vista Ultimate. I have been unable to sync my very old Siemens telephone running Pocket PC 2003. Any suggestions? I have tried what MS suggested and the computer recognizes when I plug the two together but
    it does not show up any where inside Windows, including Windows Mobile Device Center.

pdenny, May 2, 2019
Thema:

new / old computer

1. new / old computer - Similar Threads - old computer

2. Using my old SSD with Windows 10 on it and move to new computer to get windows upgrade

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Using my old SSD with Windows 10 on it and move to new computer to get windows upgrade: Dear Team,I have my SSD with windows 10 installed on it and due to old computer setup it's not able to upgrade to windows 11.I've brought a new computer and still want to still using my old SSD and keep all my file and outlook.Is that anyways I could just plug and select the...
  3. Using my old SSD with Windows 10 on it and move to new computer to get windows upgrade

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Using my old SSD with Windows 10 on it and move to new computer to get windows upgrade: Dear Team,I have my SSD with windows 10 installed on it and due to old computer setup it's not able to upgrade to windows 11.I've brought a new computer and still want to still using my old SSD and keep all my file and outlook.Is that anyways I could just plug and select the...
  4. Using my old SSD with Windows 10 on it and move to new computer to get windows upgrade

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. old computer had all my pics to see now window 11 has all in file and I can not see ALL OF...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    old computer had all my pics to see now window 11 has all in file and I can not see ALL OF...: My new window 11 has micro 365 and I can not see all of my pic at one time.They are in files and when I open it I just get pic # and no real pic...
  6. old computer had all my pics to see now window 11 has all in file and I can not see ALL OF...

old computer had all my pics to see now window 11 has all in file and I can not see ALL OF...: My new window 11 has micro 365 and I can not see all of my pic at one time.They are in files and when I open it I just get pic # and no real pic...
  7. I forgot the password for an old computer, how can I reset it?

I forgot the password for an old computer, how can I reset it?: I wan to revive an old computer running 8.1 but I forgot the password, what could I do to reset it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-forgot-the-password-for-an-old-computer-how-can/2421b02d-46c6-4854-87ef-df86c49960b6
  8. I forgot the password for an old computer, how can I reset it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I forgot the password for an old computer, how can I reset it?: I wan to revive an old computer running 8.1 but I forgot the password, what could I do to reset it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-forgot-the-password-for-an-old-computer-how-can/2421b02d-46c6-4854-87ef-df86c49960b6
  9. how can we transfer our Windows Pro license from old laptop to our new computer having...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can we transfer our Windows Pro license from old laptop to our new computer having...: how can we transfer our Windows Pro license from old laptop to our new computer having Windows home license https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-we-transfer-our-windows-pro-license-from/870479b3-aa84-4006-9b90-8de51b666476
  10. how can we transfer our Windows Pro license from old laptop to our new computer having...

how can we transfer our Windows Pro license from old laptop to our new computer having...: how can we transfer our Windows Pro license from old laptop to our new computer having Windows home license https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-we-transfer-our-windows-pro-license-from/870479b3-aa84-4006-9b90-8de51b666476