Windows 10: New OLED TV- New Sound problems

Discus and support New OLED TV- New Sound problems in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi,Just bought a new OLED TV and loving it .. but there's a problem, this new TV will also be used as my Computers Monitor .. so I need my computers... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by RemusGhostOfRome, Oct 6, 2022.

1. New OLED TV- New Sound problems

Hi,Just bought a new OLED TV and loving it .. but there's a problem, this new TV will also be used as my Computers Monitor .. so I need my computers sound - RealTek 5.1 audio to a Logitech 5.1 sound system, which worked fine before via cables to speakers , now needs go via a Optical cable to a "HD Audio Rush " - Dolby Digital Prologic 2 decoder, then via cables to the speakers. i need this so I can also add OLED Tv sound to speakers via another optical cable.Unfortunately I can only SET UP 2 speaker stereo sound in Windows 10, it doesn't recognize the "Rush" as 5.1 Surround sound, only get 2

:)

RemusGhostOfRome, Oct 6, 2022
  2. cbiweb Win User

Sound comes out of laptop instead of TV when viewing a DVD

Sorry everyone, I forgot to come back to say I solved the issue! I did it like this:

• Right-click speaker icon in the tray
    • Click on "Sounds"
    • Go go to the "Playback" tab"
    There are two speaker devices listed:
    1. Digital Output (with a TV icon)
    2. Speaker/HP (my laptop speakers)

I disabled Speaker/HP, and then Digital Output automatically took over, which made the sound come out of the TV.

Problem solved!
    Thanks for the suggestions and advice that helped steer me in that direction. *Thumbs

cbiweb, Oct 6, 2022
  3. New update same problem

Hi Jakub,

Since the problem surfaced after the installation of the new update, there's a possibility that a software conflict might be present. For us to determine the cause of this issue, we suggest running the sound troubleshooter to help us find and fix problems
    with playing sound. Follow these steps:

• In the Cortana search, type in Troubleshooting.
    • Click Troubleshooting in the search results.
    • In the left pane, click View all.
    • Locate and click Playing Audio.
    • Hit Next and follow the on-screen instructions.

If the issue persists, then we suggest performing an in-place upgrade using Media Creation Tool. Create first an installation media that you will use. Check out

Create Windows 10 installation media
    for the steps.

Feel free to let us know the result so we can further assist you.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Oct 6, 2022
  4. New OLED TV- New Sound problems

LG Display Announces World's Largest OLED Panel

Nice catch, totally didn't read the OP *Laugh :laugh: *Toast :toast:

Sounds like it's OLED back lit to me as well now.

pantherx12, Oct 6, 2022
Thema:

New OLED TV- New Sound problems

1. New OLED TV- New Sound problems - Similar Threads - OLED Sound problems

2. New OLED TV- New Sound problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New OLED TV- New Sound problems: Hi,Just bought a new OLED TV and loving it .. but there's a problem, this new TV will also be used as my Computers Monitor .. so I need my computers sound - RealTek 5.1 audio to a Logitech 5.1 sound system, which worked fine before via cables to speakers , now needs go via a...
  3. New OLED TV- New Sound problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New OLED TV- New Sound problems: Hi,Just bought a new OLED TV and loving it .. but there's a problem, this new TV will also be used as my Computers Monitor .. so I need my computers sound - RealTek 5.1 audio to a Logitech 5.1 sound system, which worked fine before via cables to speakers , now needs go via a...
  4. HDMI to TV - sound problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    HDMI to TV - sound problem: Using the HDMI port I connected my laptop to my TV set to watch a sports event. The sound still came from the laptop rather than through the TV, whereas previously it did come through the TV speakers. What is happened and how is it fixed, please?...
  5. New PC with sound problems

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    New PC with sound problems: Yesterday I bought a new PC. Everything’s been working fine except whenever I put some pressure on my CPU (for example starting up a video game) the headphones I wear starts making a buzz noise. I have tried updating the audio drivers. I have restarted my PC multiple times...
  6. New Laptop Sound Problems!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    New Laptop Sound Problems!: Hey Guys, from the beginning sorry for my bad English, so this week i got a 99$ windows 10 laptop for school because was cheep and i really don't need so much power for basic tasks like word and stuff like this, evrything work grate until last night when i i accidentally...
  7. Sounds problems with external TV

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sounds problems with external TV: Hi, i have a problem reproducing sounds on my external TV. Clue, i was enabling some windows functions(i enable all). Everything seems to be ok controllers, video is ok, etc etc. I tried everything, even like a clean startup without results. Please, help me. I couldnt...
  8. YouTube TV on the new Edge

in Browsers and Email
    YouTube TV on the new Edge: I've been using Firefox but I thought I'd give the new developer version of Microsoft Edge a try. I'm running Version 76.0.167.1 (Official build) dev (64-bit). We stream video with YouTube TV for out home instead of cable but the YouTube TV site for PC says to use Google...
  9. No Sound on TV

No Sound on TV: I use a HDMI cord to watch video from PC to TV. I use the Duplicate Mode for personal reasons. I do NOT have sound on my TV when watch videos. Sound is only on my PC speakers. How to I get the sound on my TV when watching Videos?? 123614
  10. Problems with sound on new computer

Problems with sound on new computer: I got a new computer, but I got a very strange problem with the sound system. Most of the time the system wil play no sound. When I open Netflix or World of Tanks I hear nothing. But when I click the slider of the sound system in Windows, I hear the ping. When I open the...