Windows 10: New OneDrive Capabilities Announced Today at SharePoint Conference

Discus and support New OneDrive Capabilities Announced Today at SharePoint Conference in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Today at the SharePoint Conference North America, streamed as the SharePoint Virtual Summit, we announced new innovations for OneDrive (much of it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, May 21, 2018.

1. Brink Win User

New OneDrive Capabilities Announced Today at SharePoint Conference

Source: New Capabilities for OneDrive Announced Today at SharePoint Conference North America - Microsoft Tech Community - 194181

:)

Brink, May 21, 2018

2. Conference calling!!

You need to call your network provider and get this enabled on your account as the first step (your network provider must support this before it'll work on your phone).

Once enabled, you make a call as normal - with the caller on the phone, goto the menu and select the option to make a new call. With the new call made, press the left soft key (the left one under the screen) and an option should appear on the list which says
    "enable conference" or something similar.

TheChosenOne22, May 21, 2018
  3. Joe Men Win User
    called announce

I have provided the steps on how you can enable the Use Speech to announce caller ID in my initial response.

For your convenience, here the detailed steps:

• Launch the Settings app.
    • Tap Ease of Access.
    • Tap More options.
    • Tap the On/Off slider under the Use Speech to announce caller ID to set it on or off.
    Feel free to post back if you need further assistance.

Joe Men, May 21, 2018
Thema:

New OneDrive Capabilities Announced Today at SharePoint Conference

1. New OneDrive Capabilities Announced Today at SharePoint Conference - Similar Threads - OneDrive Capabilities Announced

2. OneDrive backup capabilities

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    OneDrive backup capabilities: I have a sort of weird question, but I need to send my laptop in for a repair, and they said they will send a completely new computer back to me. I need to back it up somehow and I have been looking through options online but they all cost money :. I have OneDrive through my...
  3. Onedrive Sync / Sharepoint Sync

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Onedrive Sync / Sharepoint Sync: Hi In trying to figure out a way to not sync my files in onedrive and sharepoint but still have access to the data stored their via the links in FileManager. We came across Files on-demand on my co-workers computer which works for him but I can't see that setting in my...
  4. New integrations with AutoCAD for Microsoft OneDrive and SharePoint

in Windows 10 News
    New integrations with AutoCAD for Microsoft OneDrive and SharePoint: Across OneDrive and SharePoint, our vision is to provide simple and secure access to files wherever—and however—your team works. No matter your role, specialization, or industry, we’re always working to expand and connect with the content you find critical. Today, we’re...
  5. New File Viewers for OneDrive, SharePoint and Teams

in Windows 10 News
    New File Viewers for OneDrive, SharePoint and Teams: OneDrive's vision is to enable you to share and work together on all your files in a simple and secure way, inclusive of your personal files as well as the files you create and manage in shared spaces like SharePoint and Microsoft Teams. A foundational element to this is...
  6. New usage reports for SharePoint Online, OneDrive for Business and...

in Windows 10 News
    New usage reports for SharePoint Online, OneDrive for Business and...: Since the first rollout of the usage activity dashboard in March, we’ve continued our work to provide you with a better reporting experience. Many of the old usage reports have now been migrated to the new admin center. Today, we are happy to announce three new usage reports...
  7. New SharePoint and OneDrive capabilities

in Windows 10 News
    New SharePoint and OneDrive capabilities: Today, during the SharePoint Virtual Summit, we unveiled a new wave of innovations that build upon the vision we set forth last year to reinvent content collaboration and usher in a new generation of mobile and intelligent intranets. Customers’ successes inspire us and...
  8. Microsoft Announces Revamped Developer Center With New Capabilities

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Announces Revamped Developer Center With New Capabilities: Microsoft Announces Revamped Developer Center With New Capabilities [img] Microsoft has announced their new revamped developer center. The new developer center is a polished version of the previous one. Microsoft added many new features and capabilities to the...
  9. Announcing New Dev Center Capabilities

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing New Dev Center Capabilities: In the Build opening keynote, Satya Nadella and Terry Myerson talked about our ambition to make Windows the home for all developers. In the last year we’ve moved from discussing what would be possible on Windows 10 to celebrating Windows 10 on more than 270 million devices –...
  10. New secure external sharing experience in OneDrive and SharePoint

in Windows 10 News
    New secure external sharing experience in OneDrive and SharePoint: At Ignite we announced a major improvement to the way secure external sharing of files and folders works in both OneDrive and SharePoint in Office 365 and we wanted to share what this means for users and IT administrators alike. Based on your feedback, we have focused our...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. sharepoint conference news onedrive

2. new capabilities for onedrive annouced today at sharepoint confrence